Wax or Shave or Au Naturelle?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Waxing or Shaving a MUST for CDers??

Yes, DEFINATELY - hairy legged men with beards in tights and dresses just look stupid
39%
Yes, but only because I am a perfectionist
5%
Not neccessarily, I only CD at home anyway
20%
No, only because I take showers with other men after games like rugby or football practice.
2%
Never really thought about it
8%
What does CD stand for???
No votes
I do not cross dress, I am voting here so I can see the poll results
11%
I only shave in winter, so that in summer I can wear shorts again
6%
I shave, but only every so - often, because I find it high maintenance
9%

Total votes: 64

clever

Post by clever »

xatm092 wrote:
misQui wrote:Why not do your head while you're on? When I go on a shaving mission, the only hair left is my eyebrows.
Mostly because I'm 21 and if I went to see my mates one day with no hair, I can see them freaking out 8)
Them: OMG!! DO YOU HAVE CANCER???
You: Umm, no.
Them: (whispers among selves) He must have joined one of those skin head groups... rabble rabble rabble

hehe, yeah that's why i just stick with a number 4 buzz cut all around instead.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

hahaha I laughed out loud/ excellent. :lol:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
soleus

Post by soleus »

Shaved legs on men is not exactly unusual these days anyway. Genetically, some men are way hairier than others (Asians tend to have less than Greeks, for example), plus many shave because of a sport that requires or expects it, and don't forget that from more than a few metres away nobody's even going to notice

Remember, women can get half the hair on their head cut off and still have to drop great big hints before any of their male friends notice more than "you're loking a bit different today". Same goes for men but more so.

And there's a technique to using epilators. Remember, there are no nerves in the hair itself, the pain is all from the root/skin. Stretch the skin to keep it taut and use an ice pack to soothe it afterwards. When you do the backs of your knees, straighten your legs first
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

I shave all over. Never had a thing said and I do sports, etc, as soleus says its quite normal these days. hygenic and feels damned great in stockings :D :D :D :D :D
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Looks like the voting links are turned off? I wasn't able to vote.

The closest one for me was "shave during winter so I can wear shorts during summer".

However, one thing that I like as much as having shaved legs (if not more) is when my wife "forces" me to shave my legs. I like being dominated and forced to do things like shave legs, wear stockings, lacy panties, and so on.
But if that doesn't happen often enough, then I "force myself" to do it... which is obviously not the same, but hey a guy has to do what a guy has to do (or sometheing like that) :wink:
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

I shaved my legs for the first time tonight. It feels like heaven, my legs are much more sensitive now. I hope this makes my stockings feel even greater on my legs!