Wax or Shave or Au Naturelle?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Waxing or Shaving a MUST for CDers??

Yes, DEFINATELY - hairy legged men with beards in tights and dresses just look stupid
39%
Yes, but only because I am a perfectionist
5%
Not neccessarily, I only CD at home anyway
20%
No, only because I take showers with other men after games like rugby or football practice.
2%
Never really thought about it
8%
What does CD stand for???
No votes
I do not cross dress, I am voting here so I can see the poll results
11%
I only shave in winter, so that in summer I can wear shorts again
6%
I shave, but only every so - often, because I find it high maintenance
9%

Total votes: 64

curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Wax or Shave or Au Naturelle?

Post by curious_sb »

Do you think Shaving or Waxing is a MUST for men wishing to CD? Also do you do your whole body (apart from or including facial hair and the genitalia?) or do you just stay as you are to avoid suspicion when you are in the showers with the boys after rugby?
Last edited by curious_sb on 27 Oct 2006, 09:24, edited 3 times in total.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
huve

Post by huve »

I do not shavemy legs, but i like to keep my pubic hair trim and shapely, and no hair in the crack, I also have my back waxed every so often but this is due to the fact that I hate that CD or not. I would love to shave my legs one day but am not in a position to do so.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I think totaly shaved men are Hot, My 2 cents.
Cindy :twisted:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I have chosen not to vote as I don't see a category I fit into. Much of the time I am completely hair-free, but I find this look rather high maintenance. Therefore I have periods where I let my leg hair grow in and sometimes have a beard. The exception is I always shave my chest and at least trim my pubic and underarm hair. Mostly this is because I simply don't like body hair, regardless of whether I'm CDing or not.
Kim

Post by Kim »

I did Not Vote either. I dont Shave during the summer for I wear Shorts at work. but durning the winter I do shave. it is so hard to let the hair on my legs grow back for the summer it makes them look so dirty.
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darlings, I just love to be nice and shaved when I'm all prettied up, but I don't always worry too much about it if I'm at home. Actually, I'm trying to find a better method for the face than shaving as I seem to have five-o'clock shadow even after a shave, and waxing the face is right out. (Trust me on that. :wink: ) I've been trying depilatories lately, and they seem a little better, but I would love to find a better solution, preferably a permanent one. (Finances are hindering professional treatments.) I feel that having to never shave again would be so yummy! :D
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Nice to hear some of the veiws, also, I added some new votes, hope this helps.

For those that are interested, despite not CDing, I actually used to shave my legs, bum chest and get my back waxed. But Like misQui, I also found it high maintenance, and in the last few months I have let it all go for a while, I feel awfull though, I look in the mirror and see a silverback gorilla looking back at me.

I find that hair removal is like bondage, if you can't keep it up, you get depressed.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I dont CD but do keep things either close trimmed or waxed. Shaving seems to leave alot more stubble. Waxing leaves things very smooth for longer periods of time. Have you noticed my name?????
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Yes I presume you pronounce it Silk Dick? Nice work there.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

interesting results so far boys... anyone else not voted yet?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

You guys are so lucky, us gals have to shave every day all over so we conform, I think all CDs should be fully shaved to make it work, but I understand that its not always possible.
I met a guy guest at the bondage club meeting last month, that was in the beginning stages of a sex change transformation and was taking hormone shots and injections and had breast implants, he was so hot looking! I never have actualy seen a person go this far, he told me he felt he was a woman traped in a male body all his life. I know this web site has a lot of CDs are there any who aspire to go through a change of gender like this fellow?
Cindy :P
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Stacey06

Should a cd shave or wax?

Post by Stacey06 »

Oh my gawd, YES! The feel of a pair of nylons on freshly shaved legs is awesome! Not to mention they look so much better. I shave once a week all over, except for a slight patch over my sissy clitty, which is quite short.
As for your question about wanting to be completely transformed into a woman, honey I've wanted nothing more, it's still something I'm considering persuing. I've always wished I had been born a woman!
Stacey06
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Cindy123 wrote:I know this web site has a lot of CDs are there any who aspire to go through a change of gender like this fellow?
Darling, I tend to consider myself semi-transgendered. I suppose that the best way to define that is that I don't exactly consider myself a woman trapped in a man's body, but if I were given the chance to truly become a woman, I would take it in a yummy heartbeat. I'm not exactly sure why this is the case, given that I do live my vanilla life mostly masculine. I tend to claim that I have an androgynous brain. :wink:

I've been writing a series of stories on my Yahoo 360 page (linked by my WWW) which has me transformed into a truly female character. Right now, I feel that SRS wouldn't be a true solution as that is more cosmetic than anything, although hormone treatment probably goes beyond that and might have me reconsider. In any case, it's currently beyond my financial means, plus I have no idea what it would do legally to my marriage. Guess I would have to move to Canada or somewhere else that recogizes same-sex marriage. (Any companies around Toronto hiring? Seriously!)

Hope that answers your delicious question.
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Thanks for your honest replys, and I love the word (androgynous) I would love to see both of you get your wishs.
Bound to you...................
Cindy :D
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Cindy123 wrote:You guys are so lucky, us gals have to shave every day all over so we conform....
Wow, goes to show how much I know about women, I didn't think they had to shave, except their legs and armpits.

Curious_Sb feels stupid :?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator