House Rules - The Bondage Section edition

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
ghost85

House Rules - The Bondage Section edition

Post by ghost85 »

Hey A/all, I have a topic on the other forum called House Rules: http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... p?TID=9577 (sorry if links from the other forum aren't allowed)

If you see perhaps the last 5-10 posts, you'll see that I rather like the idea of my wife tying me up when a TV show she likes but i don't is on and me doing the same to her when a TV show i like but she doesn't is on (very few of the latter, sadly :P). It's gotten to the point where the wife now is going to be tying me up all week and at least part of next week because i got her 2 seasons of Project Runway (which she likes and i don't) and on Friday, Stargate Universe is on (which i don't care for).

I was wondering if people would like me to post every day (either late night or in the morning/afternoon) what sort of bondage the wife put me in during the TV watching for that day.

As a slight aside, if i get 2 posts saying yes or "go for it" or something similar before about 6PM EST (around when i get home), i'll post around that time with what happened last Thursday and yesterday. If i don't get anymore responses by that time, but i do get some by around...1AM, i won't post till then.
onestrangeguy

Re: House Rules - The Bondage Section edition

Post by onestrangeguy »

I for one would like to hear from you.
You're half way there already. :wink:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sounds kinky & interesting.

uuumh, that is supposed to mean a yes.
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

sounds super!
ghost85

Post by ghost85 »

OK, I just logged on and saw we got enough responses so here we go:

Note, as the "dare/rule" stated, during all of these i was naked.

Thursday: Very simple, and only for a hour. handcuff-ankle cuff hogtie with a ballgag.

Monday (yesterday):For 3 hours: blue PVC straitjacket, steel collar, ankle cuffs, harness ballgag...I gotta say...It was pretty awesome.

Tuesday (today): Also for 3 hours: Sort of an addition to yesterday since i liked it so much. blue PVC straitjacket (again), wrists bound inside the jacket with metal hose clamps on the outside of the sleeves so i couldn't wiggle my arms out and they wouldn't scrape the crap out of my wrists, steel collar, harness inflatable gag, ankle "cuffs" (improvised with chains and padlocks this time) with the chain padlocked to a eyehook in the floor.

It's gonna be hard to top that...I wonder what she's going to do today....
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

She should force you to watch her shows for extra torment!
ghost85

Post by ghost85 »

I figure perhaps i should update this...I'm going to update it in parts to make it easier to read since its done somewhat story-like (it is 100% true though) and a bit long:

Wednesday: Time for me to catch up on some of the shows i missed over the rest of the week...and time to give the wife a bit of bondage. I decided to be a bit of a evil man and buy a new "toy" for her at a local sex shop after work...A pair of clover-style nipple clamps. As usual, we had dinner, did some stuff on the computers a bit then it was 8PM and time for some TV. I then asked her for her hands and put thumbcuffs on each hand between her thumb and her pinky so basically, her hands were useless. I then pulled out the nipple clamps and obviously, she didn't want them but...It's not like she had a choice. I moved the keyring and even if she had the keys to the thumbcuffs, it's not like she could use them. I then strapped her in the (pretty tight...It's quite small) blue PVC straitjacket and to make it a bit more impossible for her to do anything, screwed some hose clamps to the sleeves where her wrists were. Then, I pulled out the pink collar and strapped it on her and strapped and locked the harness inflatable gag on her and gave it a few pumps. Finally, i locked a pair of leather cuffs to her ankles, locked them to a spreader bar and chained that to the eyehook in the floor. At that point i just said: "Don't wiggle too much, if you turn over...Ouch, that'd hurt" (she was laying on her back), walked out of the room and didn't come back for about 2 hours to sort of torment her a bit, then i left again for another hour to watch another tivo'd show, came back and un-did all the restraints.

I figure since i wrote this sort of long and story-like (oddly, when i dom her i write it story-like and when she doms me, i write it list-like...sort of), i'll make another post in a few minutes with what she did to me Thursday and yesterday (Friday) and our agreement for next weekend. :wink:
ghost85

Post by ghost85 »

Thursday: On Thursday, she decided to sort of get back at me for...Well...Mainly the nipple clamps. She hated them, especially them coming off (good thing she was tightly gagged when i took them off). Wednesday night after i let her out, I mentioned that I started to push my comfort level of stuff to do to her a bit (We're not into pain, nipple clamps and spanking/light whipping possibly is about as far as we'd ever go, but up until wednesday, it never went passed spanking.), so she told me at dinner that she'd push her comfort level a bit too with me tonight by using a lot of locks and complex bondage. When i went into the spare bedroom (where we've been playing), all i saw were the pairs of thumbcuffs, a metal collar, the inflatable harness gag, a roll of thin duct tape, a spreader bar and a bunch of chains and padlocks. I was thinking that this wasn't going to be too bad. She did the thumb-to-pinky thing to me with the thumbcuffs (that i did to her last night), duct taped a key (i didn't know to what yet) to my hand, told me to sit down and she had to go get something from the bedroom. She returned with something that well...Neither of us have been in yet. A specially modified canvas straitjacket.

I should explain what makes this SJ so special. It doesn't use straps with roller buckles or normal buckles or anything like that. The 5 "closing points" on the back are D-rings. The purpose of that is...Well...You're supposed to use padlocks to attach the 2 D-rings on each side to the other or if the person is a bit too big for it to be that tight, use a small bit of chain. For the sleeves, on one sleeve, there's a pretty heavy D-ring, on the other side, there's a 18" chain. There's also a chain on the chest for a bit of added security with the arms. The final thing is 2 crotch chains going from the front of the jacket to attach to the D-rings on the back. My clothing-maker friend who's also into bondage with his gf helped me take the jacket, make these mods and make them super secure.

Anyway, onward with what happened Thursday night. She told held out the jacket and told me to put my arms in, which i did since i basically had no choice. She then went around back and since i'm about the size of my wife, minus boobs, and that's who i designed the mods for, she was able to padlock the D-rings on the back without any chain. She then told me to lay down with my arms out to my sides. I was wondering why because usually when we do the blue straitjacket, it's all done up while standing. What she did was step on my ass, pull the 1st crotch chain really tight and padlocked it and did the same with the second. She told me to stand up again, wrapped my arms through the (currently) loose chest chain, and padlocked the sleeved behind my back, screwed hose clamps on and tightened and locked the chest chain.

From there i thought she was going to be done because i was pretty well restrained and it would've been impossible to get out. She wasn't. The padlocked the metal collar on, strapped and locked the inflatable harness gag on, gave me a few pumps and removed the bulb. Only after the gag was locked on, she told me the key taped to my hand was to the filing cabinet in the home office. Inside the drawer were the only keys to the padlocks for my gag and the bulb (It's a drawer that can lock when you close it without the key). Basically, if she had a hard time unlocking the straitjacket (to get the key in my hand), I couldn't help her. Even if she cut the straps off or bolt-cut the gag padlocks, the gag was still too large in my mouth to remove without the inflation/deflation bulb. She still wasn't done. She grabbed the spreader bar, a few chains and a few padlocks. Chained my ankles to the spreader bar and, what i really wasn't expecting...Padlocked one side of a chain to the D-ring on my collar, pulled it through the eye-hook in the center of the spreader bar till i was pretty tight and padlocked it.

It was the hottest, most secure bondage i had ever been in in my life. I even had a feeling that the wife somewhat wished she could switch places with me. She then went downstairs and i heard the TV. I don't know how much later, but i'd have to say about 3 hours later i heard her coming up the stairs and walking right past the room where i was locked up and going into the bedroom. I heard her open the bedroom door and her coming into the room where i was...Wearing the latex catsuit we got for her at Eros Boutique a few weeks ago. She started to put her feet on me, asking me if i was enjoying it, if there was any way i could possibly escape, if she could pretty much do anything she wanted to me right now. I did answer all her questions, but they just came out sounding more like a moan than anything. Next thing she said surprised me: "I'll let you out now under one condition. When you go to bed (she's got a different sleep schedule from me), lock on the 5-point cuffs (clejuso medium weight) and chain those to the bed. I'll let you out when i get up. If you don't, tomorrow night, i'll think of something to do that you won't enjoy. If you're OK with this, nod". I nodded. While i loved being in all the restraints, after 3 hours, it was starting to get a bit painful.

So, she un-did, the chain from the collar to the spreader, unlocked my ankles, unlocked the collar...She was then ready to remove the straitjacket. It took her a while to find all the right keys because while she did put them all on the same keyring, all the locks (9 of them) are keyed differently. She finally got it all off, took the tape off my hand (ow), and went to unlock the filing cabinet to let me out of the gag. Came back with the bulb and the keys, deflated the gag, unlocked all the locks, and then removed the thumbcuffs. I said "Thank you", she went to get back into "normal person" clothes and i browsed the internet a bit for the rest of the night. When i was going to go to bed, i debated not putting on the cuffs because i might actually want what she'd do to me tomorrow, but i decided that after tonight's surprise, i may actually not enjoy it, so i put on the cuffs, put the keys in the office and attached the final chain to the bed and went to sleep.
ghost85

Post by ghost85 »

Friday: When the wife woke me up, just like she said she would, she let me out of all the cuffs and said "Thank you for obeying". Both our days went on as usual until about 8PM again. Before I got undressed and the wife got out tonight's gear we had a chat:

J = Her
M = Me

J: "I figure you were wondering what your punishment would be if you didn't cuff yourself for bed, would you like to know now?"
M: "Sure"
J: "Well...On Wednesday, the hood that we ordered from Sub-Shop arrived and I sorta...Forgot to mention it. The plan was to do you up in bondage, gag you, blindfold you and when you'd wonder what was going on and have no chance to get it off, put the hood on you."
M: "Well...I'd somewhat enjoy that. What were you planning for the bondage and the gag?"
J: "**************" *edited out for suspense* :P
M: "Here are some ideas to improve it. **************. Want to do it tonight?"
J: "Sure, you strip, i'll get all the necessary gear."

It started with her cuffing my hands behind my back so i couldn't use them till she was done. She then strapped and locked leather cuffs on my ankles and locked them to a spreader bar. She locked another spreader bar to the center eyehook on the ankle spreader bar and padlocked a pair of handcuffs to the center eyehook of the 2nd spreader bar. Then she put on a harness ballgag (not locking) and grabbed the hood. She had no need to blindfold me since I knew what was coming and the hood is completely "solid" (no eye holes or mouth holes). She slid the hood over my head, laced it up with the knot at the back of my neck and the excess lacing hanging down my back. To finish up, she locked the metal collar on me which had a side effect of not being able to remove the hood until the collar was unlocked and padlocked the other end of the 2nd spreader to the D-ring on the front of the collar. Then she unlocked my wrists from the cuffs behind me and re-locked them to the cuffs hanging off the spreader bar.

It was slightly...Scary at first being in a hood, but i got used to it pretty quick and as usual, after a few hours, she unlocked everything and we went on with our evening.

The plan for next weekend: Since we both dommed each other a bit more hardcore than usual this week, we decided on something. We're going to dip into the "fun account" which is a checking account we have for buying fun stuff (electronics, bondage gear, etc) and get a bunch of new bondage gear with quick shipping so we hopefully get it by Friday (If not, we'll postpone it by a weekend). What we're going to do is next weekend (or possibly the weekend after) have a sort of "bondage bonanza". :P

What's going to happen is we both wake up at 8AM on Saturday, have breakfast, and as soon as breakfast is over, the wife is my sub/slave for 24-hours. Different positions and stuff throughout the day, obviously un-gag her and not restrain her hands for lunch and dinner and she's cuffed and chained to the bed while sleeping. At 8AM Sunday, we get up, i unlock her, we have breakfast normally and then for the next 24-hours, i'm her sub/slave in a similar way to what she was in on Saturday. We're going to play that since we know each others limits, there will be a punishment later in the day for using a safe word.

The reason i'm having her sub first is slightly...hmm...evil? If i do something to her that she doesn't like, on Sunday, she can pay me back by doing something I might dislike. (We both bought some secret items of gear that the other doesn't know about so...Maybe it's something i don't want.

Perhaps i should mention what i'm in today. It's not like house rules or anything, it's just for fun, to sort of see what happens:

Me: Naked, Regular ankle cuffs, standard connector chain/transport chain to hinged handcuffs, wearing a harness ballgag (not locked on)

The wife: Wearing the catsuit, regular ankle cuffs, standard connector chain/transport chain to hinged handcuffs, wearing the inflatable harness gag (also not locked on, but she doesn't have the bulb, i do).
RADER

Post by RADER »

The two of you are having too much fun, Thanks for sharing your play time
with the rest of us. I wish my wife would play like yours.
lockedindress

Post by lockedindress »

Dear Ghost85
Your stories are great and my wife and I love them.
Iam the one who gets bound in our house as she is not into being bound, but she loves to bind my up and sometimes even humiliate while I am bound.Like last Friday she told me that her favorite was to be on and has a marathon that night. She said we will have to do some preping on Thurday night for that. So when Thursday came she had mt put an eye bolt in one of the cieling beams and hook a small rope and pullie to it. Then she had me put another eyebolt in the floor directly below the one in the cieling. I ask what are these eyebolts for and she said you will find out Tommorrow night, and be sure to be ready to get naked right after dinner tomorrow night for some fun time for me. So All day on Friday while I was at work I wondered what she had instore for me that night. So I cgot home about two hours before her as usual and fixed dinner, then when she got home about 6:00-pm as always we had dinner and during dinner we talked about our day at work , just small talk. Then after dinner I asked her what was going to go on tonight and she said while you do the dishes I have some things to get ready and off to the bedroom she went. Then when I was done with the dishes she had returned and told me that tonight you are not going to naked during the Monk Marathon, but you will wear the outfit I have laid out on the bed for you. Then she told me to go take a shower and then put on the outfit, (but not to look at it until after the shower) She also told me that if I needed any help with it to give her a call and she would come and help me with it. So off I went to Take My shower.
While I was in the shower I heard the doorbell ring and then voices in the Living room. Then when I came out of the shower I saw on the bed a French Maid Outfit with Corset and all (I thought to myself what is all of this for usually when she has her TV Night she has me Bound Naked There have been a few time she has had me put on one of her Bra's and Panties But never this much, as She like to see me Naked and Helpless.)
so I proceeded to put on the Corset and was having trouble with the lacing in the back so I called Kathy I need some help. So she came running in and said Isee you are having trouble lacing it up, here let me help you. So when she was finished lacing it up I could Hardly breath and ask her who was there and she we need to get you ready, so she finished helping me get the French Maid Outfit on and then she put a wig on and did a make up job on me. Then to finish it off sjhe gave me a Pair of 6" spiked heels to put on that had ankle strapes that could be and she locked them. The she had me put on ankle restraints but without the chain between them and the cuffed my hands in front of me ad inserted bbag and put a blind fold on me. Then she walked me to the living room and told me to stand where we stopped and that was at the Eyegbolts. Then she tied the rope from the pulley to the handcuffs and proceeded to pull it up until my hand were above and arms streached as high as she coul pull them and the she tied off the rope and proceeded to the next step. She told me to spread my legs and she fastened a spreader bar to the ankle restraints and then fastened it to the Eyebolt in the floor, and there I was Corseted and and bound in the middle of our living room.
Then Kathy said Lisa and Sherly This how I told you I keep my Husband Quite during my Favforitwe Tv Show. So ther I was for the next six hours while they watched the Monk Marathon, when the others left Kathy undid me and said that we needed to go to bed and that maybe in acouple of weeks when there would be a Marathon of Law and Order she would have the Girls over again. And we went to bed for the night.

Lockedindress
RADER

Post by RADER »

Again, way too much fun :) Sure wish I could join in. LOL Rader :mrgreen:
ghost85

Post by ghost85 »

Well, I saw that someone else posted to this thread so I figure i should update it after...a year. :shock:

Me and the wife still play the TV game. We've simplified it though since complicated bondage every other evening can get a bit tedious and annoying and so the person not watching one of their favourite shows can put themself into the required bondage (not using say a straitjacket that's very difficult to do up yourself). If we have company over, pretty much all rules are null.

The one watching TV has the keys (obviously) and the one who isn't can go anywhere in the house, but must be wearing a collar, ballgag (we both like harness), handcuffs and ankle cuffs with a standard connector chain (in a setup like this as I can't remember where we bought the connector chain: http://www.copquest.com/19-1700.htm#Smi ... port_Chain ).

One new rule is what I like to call the "double positive" rule. If a show is on that we both enjoy, just before the show, we both lock ourselves up in the way above and give each other the keys.

There is a punishment clause now as well. If you don't at least walk past the living room in the cuffs to show the other that you're done up before X:01PM (9:01, 10:01, etc), you get punished by either having to spend a day over the weekend (all day) in either 5-point restraints plus gag or straitjacket plus gag or having to sleep that night spreadeagle or in 5-point restraints or in a straitjacket.