scenario generator

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

whomadeangus

scenario generator

Post by whomadeangus »

I have had an idea and I am hoping that someone has written it or has the knowledge to write it.

my idea is a computer based program that you would enter the toys into different categories, such as rectum, penis mouth, neck, hands, nipples, feet, vagina, furniture, time, location that you have, such as enema cuffs, bed blindfold, .... then you would press a click a button and it would randomly generate a scenario for instance

if you entered cuffs, collar, butterfly gag, humbler, enema, small, medium, large plug, dildo, blindfold, bed, chair, basement, bedroom, ladder, pipes, clamps

rectum- enema, small medium large plug dildo
penis- humbler, clamps
mouth- buttlerfly gag
neck- collar
so obviously under feet you would enter- cuffs,
hands- cuffs
nipples- clamps
feet- cuffs
vagina (nothing I am a guy)
furniture- bed, ladder, pipes
time -either random or entered
location- bathroom, bedroom, basement, garage

so you would click create scenario, and it would come up with in rectum, dildo, on feet cuffs and that is it

if it would help i will write out a flow chart but if someone could code it after the beta testing I bet it would sell
onestrangeguy

Re: scenario generator

Post by onestrangeguy »

A few months ago there was something posted about something very similar to this. It may have been here, but I think it was on the Bondage Forum site. http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... W=software
This may not be what you are looking for although it did sound interesting to me. There were a few other threads that were close to this too.

In any case, i would like to know what you eventually find.
Aeleas

Post by Aeleas »

I'm no good with GUIs but I might be able to make a terminal-based one in Java. If I can find time I might try to throw one together.

If anyone's interested my basic concept is to use a group of array-lists of strings to store the equipment and a specific character (like a lone period) to signal end-of-input for that segment. Once the user finishes with all the segments it selects a random index for each array and prints the string (read "device to be used"). :twisted:
miker1112

Post by miker1112 »

Maybe you could possibly re-write cybermistress?
Aeleas

Post by Aeleas »

After spending 7 hours today working on an assembly language lab, I'm doubting that I'll be able to find time.

Mike, any chance you could point me towards the source code for cybermistress?
maxwell

Post by maxwell »

Hey there i'm currently building one in flash. So far i have a side view draggable doll. I'm going to add in more features when i get time. Are there any features people would like me to try and add? Also on an unrelated topic. Would any one be interested in me creating a guide for using the audrino to controll sex toys and other devices (Obviously not releace mechanisims).

Many thanks
Maxwell
Link-182

Post by Link-182 »

i just recently downloaded the scenario generator from the link and it is very nice. i will be using it next time i do SB
petsilkenvixen

Post by petsilkenvixen »

Way back when (mid-1980's) I was prompted by my CD bondage playmate to write a program very similar to the one you're describing. Only ours didn't involve any toys, it would instead pick out the victim, the outfit that one of us would wear, how we'd be tied up, what with, how gagged, who's house, and which room. To give you an idea on how dated this was, I wrote it on my Commodore 64 computer :gag:

An idea like yours wouldn't be hard to adapt!

Christyne
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I'm writing a simple generator tool aswell 8)

In principle it has no categories. There should be a very easy to use graph based propability selection which you can simply modify as if drawing a line with mouse. There's item to item exclusion which prevents some to be selected same time.

User gives min and max time for sessions and program selects something between. I liked the light/medium/heavy system seen in other app so its going to be used too.
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

I've written the "Random Dresser" application that looks to me to meet most of your requirements. It's already been referenced in some of the posts above.

There's a thread on this forum about it http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=3921. If you've had a chance to look at it and feel any additional features would help meet your requirements then drop me a mail or post to that thread.

Thanks

Crowley
Lots of toys or ideas? Can't decide what, how or when? Like being surprised?
Check out my free, open source Random Session generator
http://randomdresser.sourceforge.net
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

1 thing i'd like to see in a scenario generator is sort of responsive scenario:
Every time certain 1 item is selected triggers another check to propability table to see if another "item" will be selected too. This item could trigger another same kind of check, and these could be items that wouldn't normally be selected at all.

For example:
Item1 would be a word "Tie hands"
Item2 would be "Use rope"

You know, the program could be very detailed about what you must do and with what, and how long your session must last. Is it timed with ice, duration of some videos or alarm clock. Where you must do them... Each item can exclude others when selected, for example you can't watch videos in the kitchen so it can't get selected.

Edit: And Crowleys app gave me a bit goose bumps today :twisted: I have configured it pretty much and it was suggesting me to be heavily tied in that http://www.sexystyle.eu/products/bdsm/b ... -tube.html with small size latex gloves, hands tied behind back for 2 hours, gag and other stuff... Chickened out of the idea :oops: Those gloves are really tight for me, don't know if they'd numb me in 2 hours especially if tied. Have to make tests.
Last edited by Jadit on 12 Nov 2010, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

That may require some tallored programming...
A general program with an inventory list would be a little bit more difficult to create.

Most versions available are of the generate from list type...
But it could be do able...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Jadit wrote:1 thing i'd like to see in a scenario generator is sort of responsive scenario:
Every time certain 1 item is selected triggers another check to propability table to see if another "item" will be selected too. This item could trigger another same kind of check, and these could be items that wouldn't normally be selected at all.
I understand the requirement and can see how it would more appropriate to the type of scenario you're wanting to create. However it might be a bit of a struggle to take the app in this direction but still offer the basic "pick a random selection from a list of items" functionallity without effectively having to write two different programs.

That said, never say never and when I get a chance to think about it I'll see what I can do.
Lots of toys or ideas? Can't decide what, how or when? Like being surprised?
Check out my free, open source Random Session generator
http://randomdresser.sourceforge.net
not_theory

Post by not_theory »

There are a few books available that describe building computer
roll playing games. There are also some game development
frameworks available, some come with the books. That being
said, there is something fundamental missing from your
requirements.

What makes a good scenario? Is it the toy, the action, some
circumstance, or a goal? Can a scenario be constructed from
others? How does variation express itself? Should a sequence
of scenarios move from simple to complex or easy to challenging?

The computer gaming books will help with these questions.

Not T
Not Theory

Well, maybe some.