Bound Transportation

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
intelligence

Bound Transportation

Post by intelligence »

Hi, I'm new here. My wife and I love bondage, we usually use bondage during sex. Nowadays I want to tie up my wife while we are on the way. We have a car and will drive two hours. Can you give us some hints, that the other people and cops will not notice anything?
bound_jenny

Re: Bound Transportation

Post by bound_jenny »

I suggest you read some of onestrangeguy's fiction in the fictional stories section. There are several "bound transportation" ideas in there that seem to conceal the bondage.

Jenny.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

The comical part of this is that Onsstrangeguy (Me) was going to caution you about this. Not that there is any major danger, but should you get stopped for some reason like a tail light out, or heaven forbid you did get into an accident...

Of course I agree that the chances of these things happening may be rather low, and the call to do such things is rather strong. My point is to just keep the realities in mind and do try to play safe. 8)

While it is nice of her to give my stories a plug, I'm not sure exactly which stories Jenny is talking about. In one of them (A cabin retreat) I spoke of a large dog cage in the back of my wife's SUV which had been covered by a blanket. Damit, she's tormenting me again by forcing me to read my own stories! :oops:

Of course, binding the feet should be no problem since people don't see them. Binding her hands, even behind her back can be hidden with clothing, like a coat, or if she pretends she is resting, a blanket. In one story I spoke of myself dressed as a woman. While being transported in the back seat I tried to hide my ball gag with the long hair the wig that I was wearing. In another story (The abduction) I had abducted my wife, bound her in a hog tie, threw her in the back seat and covered her with a blanket.

In an upcoming story 9/13 we actually take a trip on a commercial airline managing to get through TSA's inspection. :?:
intelligence

Post by intelligence »

Thank you very much for tips.

We will try that trip at the weekend, probably in the evening. I want to use a gag to silence her, but I don't know which type of it, because we don't want other people to see of course. Maybe I can use her tights to fill her mouth. Normally I use a tape over her lips, but it will be so striking. Her ankles, knees will be tied up. we are unsure about the hands, to keep them unseen. Maybe a coat would work for it, but we are in summer, the coat will be so absurd :D We won't use plugs, because of the first time, maybe in the next one. She want a blindfold too, but it is impossible I think.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

It is a little easier in the winter.
A light throw type of blanket over her probably wouldn't look all that strange if she pretends to be naping. That way she can keep her head turned so that's it harder to see the gag as well. In this case, as long as she is naping a 'Sleep mask' type of blindfold wouldn't look all that out of place.
You see a lot of 'Strange' things like this when you drive on the highways. Around town might be a little different.
Of course, the darker it is out the less people see as well.
Have fun. :hi:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

intelligence wrote: Maybe I can use her tights to fill her mouth. Normally I use a tape over her lips, but it will be so striking.
for a gag you could use panties as mouthstuffer & clear plasticflimwrap. this should be pretty inconspicuous.

once she's seated and belted in, spread her legs by tieing her ankles to the seat, and than tie her wrists seperatley to each thigh. that way the bondage can only be seen from above.

make sure you have a knife with you, and tie her so you can cut the ankle ropes fast, should an accident happen.
intelligence

Post by intelligence »

All of good ideas.

We are so excited for this trip, because for the first time it will be, and we have much tips until now. I think I will use her tights to fill her mouth and a clear tape. Then I will tie up her as ponylady indicates. Probably no blindfolds, because she want to see the road. This will keep her enough disable. Of course, I will drive normally, not fast and use high-way. We have enough safe words to untie her immediately. If the trip will be successful, the second one will be more uncortable for her.

Thank you all again. This trip will be taken off on Sunday, on Monday I will write down our experiences.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Afew years back, I had a busness meeting near Alanta.
In the evening I was taking in the night air about 10:00 pm on the
balconly of the Hotel I was staying at. A car pulled up, and parked below where I was standing. I doin't think the saw me as the driver got out of the car; A well dressed man in a very nice tux. He walked arround the car and
opened the door for is (date) and she was dressed in a beautiful formal
dress, ankle long, She was handcuff behind her back, Leg irons on her
ankles, with a gag of some sort in her mouth. They were gigling as they
entered the Hotel room below mine. :D See every body plays. :D Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

[... Jenny tightens her corset, dons her leather outfit and stiletto heels, goes downstairs with her box of toys, knocks on door, and in her most sexily diabolical tone of voice, says, twitching her crop, Room service... :twisted: ...]

Now that's cool. :D

Jenny.
intelligence

Post by intelligence »

Yeah, finally I'm here to explain what really happened on yesterday night.

On Sunday, first we watched a bondage video, then got prepared. My wife wore her tan stockings and garter belt, then her bra. On her, she wore a blue night dress. She had no knickers. Then of course, my favorite, black, high heel shoes.

We both reached our car, She sat front and waited for me. I gave her tights and she fulfilled her mouth with it. Then I cut a clear tape over her lips to keep her silent. Then I cuffed her left and right ankle to the car seat's skid sepereately. I ordered her not to close her legs, and I tied up her left and right knee to the skid with rope. Now she could not close up her tights.

It was her hands time. I handcuffed her hands behind her back and secure it under her dress. I had a suprise for her. I opened her bra and attached clothe pins on her nipples. She moaned but seemed very happy about it. Then I fixed her wear and get on the car.

With maximum 60 km/h, I drove to the high way. She was secured and excited. For one hour later, I found a gas station and enter. I asked her if she had anything, toilet or water? She said no and I took the car again to the back.

When we reached home, I took the car to the garage and closed the door, Then I got out of the car and shut all lights. Then I opened her door and stood up in front of her. I took off her tape and pulled the tights silencing her. She had a deep breath and I pushed my penis into her mouth. She moaned again and began to suck. I cum her mouth and untie her.

Thanks for all tips again. I desire to be with you again in the next session.