Joining a Bondage Club

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Cindy123

Joining a Bondage Club

Post by Cindy123 »

Hello my name is Cindy and this is my personal story of my initiation into a bondage club my boyfriend and I wanted to join.

I am a SWF, 28 years young, 5’ 10â€
Last edited by Cindy123 on 11 Oct 2006, 03:10, edited 1 time in total.
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
LWallis

Post by LWallis »

That sounded awesome. Looks like you are in with a really good bunch of people.

Well done.

:)
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

You are very brave!
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Stacey06

Post by Stacey06 »

OMG honey, that sounds like sooo much fun! I wish I were a GG so I could experience it. That sounds like every thing a girl could want.
Stacey06
huve

Post by huve »

Please!!!!

I want to be next!!!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I would recomend finding a bondage club in you town, there are a lot of them out there and are always looking for new members, it is safer than meeting someone on the internet, its nice to be with others who enjoy the things you do.

Cindy :P
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Cindy123 wrote
When you go through something like this you become very close to all the members and have nothing left to hide
I agree. There is nothing like the public humiliation you were subjected to by your group. You are truly a treasure to them and can be sure that they WILL protect you from any real harm. I personally would LOVE to find myself in you predicament, only to discover that I had been lied to when " . . . told there would be no exchange of sex . . ." At which point I would find myself being forced to sexual satisfy everybody in attendance, while at the same time being flogged, whipped, spanked, or otherwise mercilessly tortured. After which I would be subjected to forced orgasmic satiation. :twisted: :evil: :!:
As for
I would recomend finding a bondage club in you town, there are a lot of them out there and are always looking for new members, it is safer than meeting someone on the internet, its nice to be with others who enjoy the things you do.
Not all groups are as well equiped as your's seems to be. I would LOVE to spend up to an hour helplessly bound tightly as you were, being relentlessly fucked by a fucking machine. Yes Cindy, you are one lucky girl! :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

The bondage club I joined has wonderful people, when I joined I was told no sex would be allowed only sex torment and they all lived up to that. I feel I can trust this group 100%.
They do have some fantastic bondage equipment to play with. Everyone takes turns being the subject so we know what everyone looks like nude and in bondage, and this I think makes everyone very close.
We have a dinner every month and discuss our experiences, if you have a club in your area I recommend you contact them. Loads of fun.
Cindy :wink:
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Stacey06

Re: Joining a bondage club,

Post by Stacey06 »

I took your advice and joined a local club. Last night attended my first "scene", and am still in the clouds today. I was not expecting to be a participant so quickly but when asked, I could not say no.
I experienced my first flogging and spanking and it was pure delight. I have met so many nice, wonderful people in this group.
Thank you Cindy, for your encouragement and support. I love it! :whip: ooooooooo!!
Stacey06
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I love the fact you joined, and have begun your new life in the bondage world, I really enjoy the club I joined also, its nice to be with people who enjoy the things I do.
I look forward to every meeting...............
Cindy :wink:
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bondage fan

Post by bondage fan »

Great story Cindy. I would love to find a club like around here.
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

bondage fan wrote:Great story Cindy. I would love to find a club like around here.
Same here, darling. Perhaps we might have to form our own yummy groups. If anyone has suggestions about how this is done, I'm sure that we would be in heaven. :D
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Anyone can start their own bondage club, but you will give up your identity and location, but you sure can have a lot of fun and meet lots of bondage lovers.
Sin 8)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jake

Post by jake »

Just read this for the first time :)

AMAZING!!!

I've always wondered, was the feeling of a man's cum being squirted into you constantly a good one? Because for me its a pretty erotic thought :wink:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

xatm092 wrote:Just read this for the first time :)

AMAZING!!!

I've always wondered, was the feeling of a man's cum being squirted into you constantly a good one? Because for me its a pretty erotic thought :wink:
Cindy, was there any swapping of bodily fluids, and if so wasnt there a risk of pregnancy? Sorry I am an idiot and dont understand these things, its official.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator