Is it better?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
BondageGames

Is it better?

Post by BondageGames »

Is Bondage with a partner better than self bondage? I've never had a partner for it, but I would imagine feeling 100% helpless and having to submit to the partner whether you want to or not would be a much better feeling. :gag: (I'm lovin mah new smiley!)

Then again, it's nice to tie yourself and get a little bit of a self accomplishment feeling if you tie yourself up how you imagine, bringing your image to life. Then again, if youre the dom/domme of your partner, you can have an even better chance to make your vision come through.

so...

I know this is a 100% opinionated question, but I am just asking for a general answer. Pros and Cons if nothing else.
onestrangeguy

Re: Is it better?

Post by onestrangeguy »

Without a question it's far better with a partner.

doing it on your own is definately fun too because your mythical Mistress inherantly knows all of your desires and all of your limits. The problem is she never ties you tight enough, and never severely pushes your limits far enough. :wink:
lj

Post by lj »

undoubtedly better with a partner. I've only just got into "play" rather than DIY. Yesterday spent half an hour helplessly chained to a wall, blindfolded and listening to the results of a wax-play session in the next room, wondering what was going to be my fate. I found out...cbt :whip:

there's no doubt that having absolutely NO release under your own control adds another dimension to bondage, to say nothing of the anticipation of an unknown fate. Wow.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Both self-bondage and bondage with a partner have their advantages.

I suppose that all of you are talking about being the victim of the other partner. I can vouch that it's just as much fun from the other side... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote:I suppose that all of you are talking about being the victim of the other partner. I can vouch that it's just as much fun from the other side... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jenny.
you did cross my mind whilst , errr, standing around yesterday :)
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Yah, i think a lot of us have a 'Virtual Jenny' inside. :lol:
Alex

Post by Alex »

No question its beeter with a partner
Fesselfan

Post by Fesselfan »

100% for partner.
Although, with me "Only" enjoying the tying up and definitly *not* being tied up myself, the question of "self bondage" is rather moot to me anyway.
Cheers

FF