Another Payback.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
onestrangeguy

Another Payback.

Post by onestrangeguy »

Story codes: (As now required by Anna.) (This is the ‘Fine print’).
Bondage story - Another Blue Card.
Explicit Sex story - Another Blue Card.
Forced Intercourse story - Another Blue Card.
Intercourse story - Another Blue Card.
Perverted Sex Play story - Another Blue Card.
Public Exhibition story - Another Blue Card.

This story tells of the above-mentioned subjects as well as other very gross and disgusting stuff. It may be offensive to absolutely anyone or everyone. Don't read it! - If you must read it, do so at your own risk.

Characters: Me:{Master}, {My wife: Submissive}.

The Payback.

The clock seemed to have stopped! Finally, the eternity ended and quitting time had arrived, and the work week was over. Traffic seemed to bring the commute to a crawl. Each and every traffic light seemed to turn red upon my arrival, and they must have been set to twice their normal time period. Finally, I pulled into the driveway and the commute became history. I was home! I rushed into the house, taking the stairs two at a time. As expected, my wife awaited me in the bedroom. It was obvious that we are both anxious to get started. I reach to the top shelf of the bedroom closet and remove the box from the shelf. Placing the box on the bed I reach for my key and open one of the two padlocks securing the top closed. My wife opens the other padlock with her key. Neither of us can get into the box without the other. Before the top is lifted I raise the box above our heads. My wife reaches up and gently opens the lid removing a single sealed envelope and lets the lid drop closed. I lower the box and replace my lock. Likewise my wife replaces her lock. I then return the box to the shelf. Eagerly we both return to sit on the bed. My wife carefully opens the envelope and removes a neatly folded piece of paper. Gently she slowly unfolds the paper revealing a single blank 3X5 index card. The card is pink. My wife assumes her new role. I must now respond to all of my Mistresses commands for the duration of the weekend.

I awaken as Mistress climbs out of bed. Mistress heads for the bathroom to perform her morning duties. I have no choice but to await her return. I hope she returns quickly as I have an urgent need to pee. When Mistress returns she releases enough of my bonds to allow me to get out of the bed. My hands remain secured behind my back, as do the hobbles on my ankles. I too head for the bathroom. When I finish my morning duties I find Mistress downstairs preparing breakfast. As Mistress consumes her breakfast I obediently sit on the floor at her side. Mistress is kind and offers me occasional bites from her morning meal. As she eats Mistress enthusiastically explains that she has a new game for me to play today. I inwardly groan with anticipation. Mistress has a very fertile, and devious mind. I can only imagine what is in store for me today. Somehow I get the impression that she is not referring to a Milton-Bradley product. Mistress finishes her meal and places the dishes in the sink. Undoubtedly the maid (A roll that unquestionably will be played by me) will wash them while thoroughly cleaning the kitchen sometime later this weekend.

Mistress leads me downstairs to the basement. Our basement is partially finished. We head for the storage area that is unfinished. Like most basements ours has a poured concrete floor that is not easy to attach things to. I notice that Mistress has solved this problem. She has somehow acquired a shipping pallet. Unlike most pallets the top of this one is covered with plywood providing a flat smooth surface. There are three eyebolts fastened in a line across the center of the pallet. The outer two bolts are separated by approximately 30 inches. Mistress releases my hobbles and orders me to stand on the pallet with my feet next to the outer eyebolts. As I climb on board placing the D rings of my ankle cuffs next to the eye bolts Mistress padlocks my ankle cuffs to the eyebolts. It appears that Mistress had not planned on my walking to the park with her this morning. Mistress requests that I remain where I am, as she will return shortly. With my feet spread rather far apart and padlocked to the pallet, and my hands still padlocked behind my back I decide that it might be prudent to honor her request.

Mistress quickly returns carrying what appears to be a length of pipe and some chains. On closer inspection I notice that she has a piece of one-inch electrical conduit about 24 inches long. A set of holes has been drilled near each end. An eyebolt has been secured into each set of holes. A length of chain has been attached to each of the eyebolts. I notice that two sturdy hooks have previously been screwed into to the beam above my head. Mistress fastens the free end of the chains to these hooks. What has been created is a sort of trapeze, which is now hanging from the ceiling. Mistress takes her time and carefully adjusts the height of the bar to approximately my waist level. Once she has the level just where she wants it she unlocks my left wrist. Using the attached chain she pulls my right wrist over the bar pulling it downward, forcing me to bend at the waist over the bar. She pulls tightly. Just about the time that I am sure my wrist will be separated from my arm the padlock snaps shut attaching my right wrist to the center eye bolt on the pallet. I now have my feet and right wrist padlocked to the pallet. My waist is severely doubled over, being held up by the bar, I can hardly move most of my body. It seems that the parts I can move are of no help to me whatsoever. My rear is presented for any purpose Mistress might choose. Strangely, my left arm is totally free. Mistress produces a piece of chain, which she also padlocks to the center pallet eyebolt. The other end is attached to my left hand. The chain is long enough to allow my left hand quite a bit of freedom, although I am unable to reach my genital region or anywhere near my butt. Out of nowhere Mistress produces a single left hand glove, which she places on my left hand and fastens it to my wrist with a zip tie. At this point I no longer have to worry about accidentally loosing the glove. Also connected to the zip tie is a slender piece of nylon cord. Certainly the cord is strong but far too thin to secure my arm in any meaningful fashion. For now my arm is left free, and the cord dangles to the floor.

Once again Mistress admonishes "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back". Since I didn't seem to have any pressing appointments I decided to hang around to see what would come next. Mistress soon returned carrying a small cardboard box. From the box she withdrew a 2-liter soda bottle. This bottle had previously been filled with water and frozen solid. She removed the cap, and replaced it with one that had a small 1/4 inch hole drilled in its center. She then proceeded to poke two small holes, one on either side near the bottom of the bottle. Again fishing in the box she withdrew what appeared to be a piece of a wire coat hanger. The slanted sides of the hangar where a garment such as a shirt might hang had been cut just above the now missing horizontal bar. A pair of pliers had apparently been used to bend small hooks in the ends of these wires. What remained of the hangar she then bent so that the hooks fit into the two small holes that she had punched near the bottom of the soda bottle. The resulting contraption suspended the soda bottle, bottom up. The large original hook from the hangar was looped over a nail driven into a beam just above where I was being held captive. Clearly as the ice began to melt air would enter through the two small holes where the hangar attached, and the cold melt water would freely drip through the small hole in the cap. While the cap would prevent pieces of ice from being released. Since I was rigidly secured directly underneath this contraption there was little doubt where that cold water would land.

Digging in the box Mistress now pulled out what looked like a rubber enema bag, and a few other small pieces. She sat in front of me obviously for my benefit so that I could see what she was doing. She had a small metal ring in one hand. She kinked the enema hose and fed the doubled over hose through the ring. She then produced what appeared to be a small pin fashioned out of a discarded piece of the coat hangar. The pin was simply a straight piece of coat hangar with a small loop fashioned at one end. She threaded the pin through the kinked end of the enema hose, and pulled the hose back through the metal ring until the pin stopped it. Seeing what she had done, it was obvious what had been created. When the hose was kinked through the metal ring and held in place by the pin no liquid would flow through the hose. If the pin were removed the hose would slip out of the ring. It would un-kink itself, and liquid would be free to flow. She liberally lubricated both the pin and the area of tubing that went through the ring. Well lubricated, the pin would slide out easily. She filled the enema bag with what I knew would be a more than generous supply of water. The bag was hung on a beam well above, and behind me. Again digging into the box she produced an enema nozzle with an inflatable balloon tip. This too was lubricated and attached to the hose. It quickly found a home in my rectum where the balloon was inflated. The inflated balloon seemed to quell any fears that I might have that the nozzle might accidentally slip out of my rectum. Since the chain attached to my left hand prevented me from reaching anywhere near the enema hose or it's tip it became clear to me that this wasn't likely to come out anytime soon. Mistress picked up my left hand, pulling it behind me. She attached the dangling nylon string to the loop at the end of the pin holding the enema tube. If I dropped my hand, or moved it to far in any direction the pin would be pulled and the hose would drop free. I began to feel that such an occurrence might be more fun than I was prepared for at this time.

Once more I was admonished not to go anywhere. Now thoroughly fascinated I wanted to stay and see how this all turned out. Mistress returned in no time carrying another block of ice. This time she had taken a baggie, filled it with water, and suspended a key tied by a thread so that it hung in the middle of the bag. The bag had then been placed in the freezer producing a block of ice with the key perfectly centered within the ice. She ripped the baggie from around the ice containing a key in its center. She placed this block of ice on a stool in front of me. This ice cube containing a key, the key to my freedom, was in easy reach of my left hand should I choose to move my hand forward enough to reach that far. Of course, this action would pull the pin releasing the enema. The key would not be available until the ice encasing it melted.

I surveyed my situation. My feet and right hand were effectively locked to the floor. My body was held upright by a bar suspended from the ceiling affording me almost no movement whatsoever. I was holding my left hand in the air behind me for fear of dislodging the pin that would reward me with copious amounts of water up my rectum. Meanwhile frigid water was dripping from the ceiling onto my back. My legs and back were already protesting from their strained and unchanging position. My left hand was growing heavier by the minute. Any way I looked at it, it seemed that a lesson in anal hygiene was in my near future. All in all, not so bad. All I had to do was either wait for the ice to melt, quickly grab the key and release myself. Alternately I could convince Mistress to release me. I decided that the wait might be the more sporting option.

Mistress produced one more goodie. She tightly laced a leather hood over my head. The only holes in this hood fell over my nostrils allowing me to breathe. I was effectively blinded, but if I were only allowed two small holes in the hood, breathing seemed a wise choice. The glove on my hand would make locating the key that much harder, especially if I couldn't see what I was doing. It would also greatly reduce my dexterity in fitting the key into the locks. Nevertheless I was confident that I could accomplish this task especially since this game seemed to have no time limit. Mistress now bid me farewell as she headed upstairs. "Don't be to long", she said. "Lunch will be ready in a few hours". My legs and back were severely cramping. I needed to be able to change my position. My left hand was getting heavier than my mussels seemed able to support. If I grabbed for the key before the ice completely melted I would be rewarded with an enema that I couldn't relieve until the ice did melt. If I waited longer than necessary I would endure severe pain unnecessarily. Robbed of sight, how was I to know when the ice had sufficiently melted? It suddenly dawned on me. This was both a riddle, and a suspense thriller. Once again Mistress had provided me with a truly interesting game.
Last edited by onestrangeguy on 24 Jun 2009, 17:21, edited 2 times in total.
lj

Re: Payback.

Post by lj »

your wife not related to Mistress Jenny, by any chance? :twisted:

that is one devious predicament :shock:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There seem to be several clones of me on the loose... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My games have nothing in common with Milton Bradley either... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Actually, I wasn't sure that I liked this one all that much, and resisted posting it for a while.