Amazon - Part sixteen

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Luckycat

Amazon - Part sixteen

Post by Luckycat »

Amazon

By Luckycat

Chapter Sixteen - Xantha

It was in all respects a most miserable night. In addition to the steadily falling cold rain, a thick fog had descended, reducing vision to a matter of mere feet.

The winter sun had made its departure an hour earlier, and Luna and Seena were forced to walk with great care so as not to stray from the narrow path. The sharp tree limbs and dense thorn covered thickets were dangerous enough, but one single misstep too close to the edge could instantly prove fatal.
Luna had trod the path a thousand times, but still, she wisely relied on Seena’s legendary eyes.

When at last they rounded the curve that led onto the bridge, Luna knew that only several feet ahead lay a sheer drop to the river hundreds of feet below. But any realization of the danger now lay completely hidden by the dense fog.

Seena led the way holding a sputtering torch in front of her. When the raised bridge appeared phantom-like out of the mist in front of her she called out in a loud voice to announce their return.
Almost at once the bridge began to descend.
“Who awaits us?” Luna said, trying to peer ahead. “Is it my Cody?”
Seena shook her head. “No, it is Xantha.” She turned to wink at Luna. “Just as I knew it would be.”
When the bridge was down and in place, Seena and Luna moved carefully across. A grinning Xantha waited to greet them on the other side.

“You are most late Seena!” Xantha said in a chastising tone. “I believed that you and Luna had stopped to sleep together in the jungle.”
Weary, Seena stretched her long arms. “What? And rob you of your defeat when we have war tonight?”
Luna grinned.
“I feared you had forgotten your promise.” Xantha said coyly.
Seena laughed. “And miss the chance to feel your warrior’s body squirming helplessly beneath mine? I think not!”
“Good,” Xantha said. “for I am most anxious to begin, and then we shall just see which one of us squirms! But you and Luna must first go to the bathhouse to wash your dirty bodies.”

Xantha raised the bridge but left it unguarded. With the total defeat of the Skulls there was no longer a chance of attack. Now the only danger to the village was from wild animals—especially the giant squeezing snakes—that prowl the night for food.
Together, the three women walked northwards into the fog and towards the bathhouse at the end of the tiled path.

When they had gone about halfway Luna halted by the doorway that led up to her room. “You two warriors go on ahead, my Cody awaits me above.”
“Oh no you don’t!” Seena said angrily. “Your Cody would never forgive me should I allow you to lie with her small body covered in mud as you are!”
Luna glanced down at her sweat and mud covered body and sighed. Then entwining their arms about Luna’s waist, Seena and Xantha forced her to accompany them northwards along the path.

Gift

“Who has captured you in this way Cody woman?” Syral asked smiling. “The ropes are most clever! Was it Luna who did this to you?”
Cody shook her head.
“Then it must have been my mother Seena, she knows many clever ties that no woman can ever hope to escape from!”
Cody shook her head again.
“No! Then whom?”
Exasperated, Cody shook her head for a third time.
“Why don’t you speak little one?” Syral asked.
Cody mumbled into her gag. “MMMFFF!”

Syral had brought a lighted candle with her when she entered and had set on the floor beside her. Raising it to see better, she laughed when she saw the two cords coming from the corners of Cody’s mouth.
“You cannot speak because someone has gagged your tongue!”
Cody nodded slowly, looking totally miserable.
“But this is most interesting!” Syral said excitedly. “I have never seen this done before!” She narrowed her eyes. “Say more words Cody woman, I want to hear how well this gag works.”
“MMMFFF, MMMFFF” Said Cody.
Syral clapped her hands together happily. “It is most useful! I can hardly hear you! Have you been a captive like this for a long time?”
Cody nodded quickly.
“Oooh! That is very good! By now you must be most anxious to laugh!”
Cody blew out a breath through her nose, and burying her face in the mattress nodded slowly.
“You are most lucky to have been tied like this, I envy you greatly!” Syral whispered.
Cody said, “Then let’s trade places!” But it only came out, “MMMFFF!”
“Is this position very uncomfortable for you Cody woman?” Syral asked.

Cody’s desperate need to climax had only worsened by the advent of this beautiful large-breasted young woman. Her groin was on fire with desire and her tight nipples felt as though they might burst at any moment.
Cody nodded, trying hard to look as depressed and unhappy as possible.

Moving the leather water flask aside, Syral leaned forward so that her incredible breasts rested on the edge of the mattress inches from Cody’s wide staring eyes.
Syral ran her long fingers through Cody’s short blonde hair. She smiled evilly and said, “Would you then like for me to free you?”
Cody nodded quickly, her neck rope making her feet bob.
Syral nodded back. “Oh, I am most certain! But if I did so, I would be betraying the trust of a sister who wishes you to remain as you are.”
Cody shook her head desperately.

“No! I am most sorry little Cody, but you will remain tied!” Syral said as having made a final decision.
“But do not worry, I will remain here to keep you company. There is no real need for you to speak, my mother says that I speak enough for two women.”
Cody ventured a slight smile.
“Besides, seeing you bound so tightly like this gives me pleasure, it is as though someone has given you to me a nicely wrapped gift. It would be unkind of me to refuse you.”

Syral raised herself from the mattress to kneel upright on the floor so that Cody could see her clearly. Then reaching behind her back began to untie her teeta.
As the teeta slid down her legs and fell onto the floor, Cody thought, “Oh Shit!”

Syral climbed up beside Cody and snuggled against her. Pressing the side of the Cody’s head tightly against the mattress she kissed her face and ran the tip of her tongue along her lips.
Syral sighed with delight. “This is wonderful little one. I truly love your small body, I could remain just like this all night long!”

Cody’s lust raced through her veins like fire. Powerless to do anything but suffer Syral’s erotic advances, she was thankful the she was so tightly tied and unable to attack Syral to satisfy her mad desire for the young woman’s body.

Syral’s soft kisses were as persistent as they were maddening. At last, Cody gave up struggling against them and relaxed her body, surrendering to them completely.

Then it happened.

Cody had not thought it possible for her to achieve orgasm while so tightly bound, but now quite unexpectedly, she began to climax.
Although it was not the most intense orgasm she had ever known, it was certainly the longest, going on and on, ebbing and flowing as Syral’s soft kisses drove it ever onward.

But as Cody’s body shook with tiny convulsions of pleasure, she knew that it wasn’t only Syral’s lips that had done this. Neither was it Bea’s tongue as it had sucked her toes so delightfully, nor even the erotic love poison the Arris had placed in her.
It was the feeling of complete helplessness caused by the gag inside her mouth, the tight ropes surrounding her body, and the knowledge that any of the powerful Amazon woman in this village could at their whim, easily defeat her and return her to tight bondage.

Of course it had been unintentional, but these highly sexual women had slowly managed to brainwash her. By dominating her, and alternately bringing her to orgasm and then subjecting her to tickle torture, she was become a submissive.

As her climax continued, Cody decided that she was rather going to enjoy her new roll.

Sensing a change, Syral inspected Cody’s face carefully. A deep blush had spread into the small woman’s cheeks, the pupils of her eyes quivering and darting. Syral turned to look at Cody’s feet and saw that her toes were tightly clenched.

“You are a bad Cody-woman!” Syral said as though she were chastising a child. “You have taken pleasure without allowing me to share it with you!”
Cody shut her eyes tightly, trying to withhold the evidence from Syral. Cody knew that the young woman had precipitated this wonderful orgasm, but now she only wished that she would go away and leave her to enjoy it alone.
“You are evil and selfish!” Syral pouted. “You should be punished for this!”

Cody ignored Syral and focused on enjoying her climax. Would it never end?
Syral began to giggle in a surprisingly deep voice. “I will punish you! And I know exactly how I will do it! Both my mother and Xantha have told me of your one weakness!”

Cody’s eyes went wide in horror, as reaching her long arm with ease; Syral’s long fingernails began to rake across the soles of her bound feet.

Bath

The hot water was wonderful. Both the giant warrior and the brave huntress relaxed in a nirvana of pure bliss as they lay against the back of the wooden tub.

Xantha had recruited several women to assist her, and together they had carefully washed the two women. Seena and Luna were exhausted from their long day’s efforts, and fought to stay awake while the many hands rubbed their bodies.

After they were clean and the other women had gone, Xantha produced a flask of juice made from “special berries” that she said she had “borrowed” from the Torturess.
Seena raised her eyebrows at this.
The taste was like elixir, but when asked if she wanted more, Luna politely declined. She was already very sleepy, and the drink had made he even more so.
Seena, on the other hand, finished three more before she was finally satisfied. Soon she appeared to become disoriented and stood in the tub swaying unsteadily.

From somewhere, a soft pillow miraculously appeared in Xantha’s hands. This she layed on the edge of the tub and told Seena kneel and rest her head.
Seena did as asked, and in moments was fast asleep with her body slumped over the side of the tub with her arms dangling to the floor.

Xantha watched Seena carefully, never removing her gaze for a single moment. Luna saw the sheer lust in her eyes, and guessed that Seena would have her hands full tonight.

Luna drifted into a light sleep and was awakened as water slapped against her face. As her eyes slowly focused, she saw Seena still bent over the edge of the tub.
But something had changed. The warrior’s wrists had been tightly bound behind her back and her arms tied together at her elbows.
Xantha knelt in front of Seena and was in the act of wrapping loops of rope around the tall warrior’s neck.

Luna’s eyes widened when she saw that a teeta, presumably Seena’s, had been tied upside down across Seena’s face. It covered her mask-like so that only her closed eyes and forehead were visible.

Luna watched the strange proceedings with great interest.
After having very effectively bound her giant friend, Xantha stepped into the warm water and lifted Seena’s right foot above the water. Winking once at Luna, she began to use a single fingernail on the sole of the tall warrior’s long bare foot.
The effect was almost instantaneous.

Seena shrieked into her gag and tried violently to wrench her foot away. She tried to stand, but Xantha countered by pushing her back down and sitting on her hips. Then holding the foot trapped with a crossed leg, Xantha continued the torture.
Seena was enraged, both furious and confused at once. She screamed at Xantha to stop but the leather teeta appeared to quite effective in silencing the angry warrior.

Luna watched as Xantha pulled Seena use the neck rope to pull her to her feet and step out of the tub.
The teeta expanded and contracted as Seena struggled to pull and release air, and Luna could see that her full attention was occupied in just trying to breathe.

Stupefied, the warrior stared down in horror as Xantha quickly bound her ankles closely together. Still not awake, Seena turned to Luna with wide imploring eyes.
Xantha grinned at Luna as she tugged on Seena’s neck rope.
“Do not look for us at the morning meal.” She said with twinkling eyes. “Seena and I will be most busy!”
Giving Luna one pitiful glance, powerful Seena was led from the bathhouse shuffling behind a triumphant Xantha like a llama.
Luna smiled to herself and nodded. “Tonight my tall friend, I think that you are about to learn a small lesson of how to be most humble!”

Rescue

Clean, but incredibly tired, Luna looked down to watch her bare feet as they trod the many steps up to her room. It was now quite dark and she carried a small candle to light her way.

On entering her room, she was taken aback by a most interesting sight. Seena’s daughter Syral sat upon the legs of the tightly bound body of her small lover.
Syral’s head was lowered to her task, and watching her own fingers as they slowly worked the bottoms of Cody’s toes.
Soft pleading sounds came from the captive as her fingers and toes wiggled frantically.

Syral was so busily occupied that she didn’t realize that Luna was there until the huntress knelt down in front of Cody. Startled, Syral spun around to see Luna smiling warmly into her small lover’s eyes.
Cody smiled back with relief and happiness.

“What is it that you are doing daughter of Seena?” Luna said.
“Uh…guarding the Cody-woman.” Syral replied.
Luna nodded. “So I see. And most effectively too, no one could hope to steal her bound as tightly as she is to my bed.”
“Yes.” Syral stammered. “She is quite safe. I have been—guarding—her for some time now.”

Luna reached and gently tugged at one of the cords coming from the corners of Cody’s mouth. Meeting Syral’s eyes she said, “This is most interesting, was it you that tied her?”
Syral shook her head quickly. “No Luna, I found her this way, someone else tied her. And I thought it my duty to remain here and watch over her in case they returned to torture her or steal her away.”
Cody mumbled something and tried to shake her head.

“Oh, I see. Then I am indeed thankful, for they might have tortured her most mercilessly, and even teased her soft feet with their cruel fingernails.”
Syral blinked but remained silent.

Luna stroked Cody’s head softly then bent to kiss her mouth with the gentlest of kisses. Then reaching behind Cody’s head untied her gag.
She shook it out and looked at it closely. “Our village sisters will find this teeta most interesting. The bite marks may start a new fashion.”

Cody was moving her jaw and licking her dried lips. “Very funny, snake-killer! May I have some water please, before I die of thirst?”
Luna opened the water flask and held it to Cody’s lips for her to drink. She looked up at Syral and smirked. “If you are quite finished ‘guarding’ her, then perhaps you could help me to unbind her.”
Cody’s struggles had tightened the knots tremendously, and Luna and Syral had to use their teeth to loosen them. It took some time, but finally free at last, Cody sat upon the mattress rubbing the deep rope marks on her wrists and ankles.

“That position was most inescapable.” Luna remarked. “Who did this to you?”
“Bea.” Cody said with sneer. “My friend!”
Both Luna’s and Syral’s eyebrows shot up.
“Truly? I would not have thought this of her. She is most surprising indeed!”
Most surprising!” Cody agreed. “But the gag was Arris’s idea.”
“Arris was here? Syral asked.
Cody nodded. “Oh yeah, and for quite a while.”
“But she left you tied like this?” Luna suppressed a laugh.
“She most certainly did!” Cody said angrily. “Not only that, but before she left she put some of that damned love poison up my…”
Luna grinned broadly. “Oh my! How delicious! You must have been most happy!”
“Were you? Syral asked, apparently quite curious.
Cody scowled for a moment longer, then slowly began to smile. “Actually, it was rather—interesting.”

Cody studied Luna’s face. She had deep circles under her eyes and she seemed to be having trouble focusing.
“You look absolutely exhausted Luna.”
“I am tired little once, the day had been most difficult.
“I also carried the Skulls!” Syral said haughtily. “But I am not the least tired!”
“So I’d noticed.” Cody said evilly.

Luna gave Syral a patient smile. “You indeed worked most hard daughter of Seena. But it is not from our task alone that has made me so weary; Xantha gave me a drink made from some most ‘special’ berries.”
Cody’s eyes went wide. “What did it taste like?”
Luna gave her an indulgent look. “Like...berries.”
“I mean what kind of berries? Was it really sweet?”
“Most sweet, like bee’s honey.”
Cody nodded quickly. “I’ll bet it was same stuff the Torturess gave Xantha.”
“The Torturess?” Syral said.
“Yes.” Luna said. “Xantha told us that she had ‘borrowed’ it from her. I myself only had a single draft, but your unfortunate mother, Seena, had three.”
Syral raised an eyebrow. “Where is my mother now?”
“With Xantha.”
Syral nodded. “Oh.”
Luna grinned. “Seena was led away by Xantha bound hand and foot.”
Syral’s eyes went wide. “Oh?”

Cody said, “You should sleep Luna.”
“But do you not wish to laugh before we sleep?”
Cody’s eyes glowed with both love and passion. “Of course, but that can wait until morning when I have you full attention. Now you need to rest.”
Luna reached and kissed Cody’s hand.

“I should go and let you women have your special place together.” Syral said.
“Where will you go?” Cody asked. “You don’t have your own room yet.”
Syral shook her head. “No, not until the ceremony which will make me a true warrior.” She shrugged. “But I can sleep in my mother’s bed tonight.”

Cody smiled warmly at Syral. “You’re already a true warrior, you’re the bravest woman in the village. You saved my Luna’s life, and I’ll never forget that!”
Syral looked down shyly, but there was also pride on her face.

Luna didn’t know where Xantha had taken Seena, but if it had been to Seena’s room, then Syral might be in for a rather unpleasant surprise. “I think not.” She said. “It is a most terrible night, and there is much fog. If is pleases my Cody, then you may stay with us until morning.”
Syral beamed and looked at Cody hopefully.
Cody nodded quickly and smiled. “Oh course. It’ll be fun!”

Luna’s mattress was small, and Cody was puzzled how three women—two of them quite tall—could all use it. Luna however, didn’t give her much choice.
Pushing Cody onto her back, she lay beside her, and wrapping her arms and legs around her, patted the mattress for Syral to lie down across from her.
Syral had many fine qualities, but shyness wasn’t among them. In a moment she had tightly wrapped herself around Cody and laid her head on her shoulder.

Syral’s candle had long gone out, but Luna’s still cast a feeble glow in the small room. Cody stared up at the ceiling with a smile on her face. Her arms were pressed to her sides beneath the warm bodies of the two women, while her legs were spread wide to accommodate their long legs.
Cody now felt more trapped now that when she had been hog-tied.

Cody’s muscles began to relax, and she knew that sleep was only moments away. Then she heard the smallest of sounds. The mattress rocked slightly, and she turned her head to see the Ocelot Tinga standing beside Syral and licking her face.

“Tinga!” Syral whispered, and raised an arm to stroke the cat’s fur.
Luna lifted her head and squinted at the cat with one closed eye. “Humph!” She said, and then lowered her head again to Cody’s breast.

Cody smiled and watched as the cat stretched its legs and licked its paw. It moved beside Cody sniffing her hair with interest. Then having apparently decided that she smelled good, licked her face with a rough tongue making Cody giggle.
Tinga stretched once more, then curled up around Cody’s head with its feet touching both her shoulders. Then it contentedly began to purr.
Knowing a greater sense of peace than she had ever felt in her life, Cody began to drift into sleep.

Suddenly she felt a finger begin to softly stroke against the lips of her vagina. She lay quietly for a moment feeling its gentle touch. Then she raised her head slightly and stared at the two women in turn. Neither moved or gave the slightest indication that they were awake.
She put her head back down and waited.

The teasing continued for some moments more before the finger pushed gently inside her. It moved steadily deeper until at last it found her clitoris. It paused here, and began to caress it with its tip with soft, slow stokes.

As her orgasm mounted, Cody shut her eyes tightly and bit her lip to avoid screaming out in ecstasy. She writhed slowly as she climaxed, panting quickly with deep breaths.
Annoyed, Tinga lightly dug its claws into her shoulders, then stretched again.
The finger withdrew.

Sweating, Cody raised her head and tried to peer over the two women’s shoulders to see who the culprit had been, but she was unsuccessful, their arms remained hidden.
Cody stared up at the ceiling with an ironic grin on her face. To accuse either woman would only cause serious trouble between them both. But which one?”

A pair of lips surrounded Cody’s right breast and began to gently suck at her nipple. Syral!”
Then, as if on cue, Luna too moved her head and opened her mouth to suck at her left breast.
Cody snorted once in frustration. And as she fell asleep, she realized that she would probably never know!

Nightfall

In the cave inside the crater of the volcano, Bea lay asleep beneath Oola’s tall body with the Amazon’s red hair splayed across her face. The dildo connecting them rose and fell slightly as they breathed, creating wonderful erotic dreams as they both slept.

Arris crouched painfully on the stone floor of the temple before her Goddess, her hands clasping the soles of her slender bare feet. As her fingertips pushed hard into the very center of her spirit, she longed for sexual release, but knew that sadly she could only anticipate it. She smiled to herself knowing that perhaps one day soon she too would lie as tightly bound as little Cody had. Her arousal grew quickly.

Seena lay on her back tied spread-eagled to her own bed. Exhausted, from her day’s exertions and her fourth climax, she wanted nothing more that to be allowed to sleep. But Xantha reveled in her complete victory, and used her fingernails expertly on the soles of the tall warriors laughing feet to keep her awake and struggling.

In the corner of his small room, Xan lay on his side. His right hand stroked his penis rhythmically. As he came, exploding violently, it was the face and straw-colored hair of little Cody that was fixed in his mind.

In the darkness, Syral awakened to find Cody’s breast still in her mouth. Lifting her head, she moved to Luna’s breast that lay beside her own. She licked at the large nipple gently and was rewarded with a soft moan of pleasure from the huntress.
Knowing that Luna was in a deep sleep, Syral enfolded the nipple with her mouth and began to suck at it gently. Luna sighed, but remained asleep.

The fog slowly rose up along the high walls of the Amazon village. It thickened, creeping cat-like and silent.

Amazon in continued in chapter Seventeen.

bound_jenny

Re: Amazon - Part sixteen

Post by bound_jenny »

Sixteen already... :shock: It's so absorbing...

And stimulating - just reading about Cody's bondage made me all tingly... :wink:

More! More! More! :D

Jenny.
Charlie tuna

Re: Amazon - Part sixteen

Post by Charlie tuna »

Sorry I have not been posting to each of your chapters, even thou I have been reading them all.
Very good story plot and interesting reading. This could turn into a full length novel.
Thanks once again for a very interesting story that I look forward to reading each week.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: