Hello, Darlings

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Anastasia

Hello, Darlings

Post by Anastasia »

Darlings, I would like to introduce myself. I am a bondage fanatic. It is so yummy! Self-bondage is also super delicious. Yum!

I'm from the United States, where I've been practicing self-bondage since my pre-teen years. Over the years, my interests associated with self-bondage have evolved, involving crossdressing (yes, I'm male, but I'm semi-transgendered in that I have the desire to be female) and some masochism. I have a deeper side to me, but I'll you ask about that if interested.

I kept this pretty much all to myself until about three years ago when I decided that there was nothing wrong with my desires, so I finally ventured out into the BDSM community. I actually wound up married because of where I met my wife at a munch.

It's definitely fun to interact with others regarding bondage, but I don't get that opportunity very much, so I'm still into exploring self-bondage. I am so glad that I discovered this website. In any case, self-bondage works out very well for me as I am a total switch. I suppose that I consider my more Dominant, masculine self to be Master over my feminine, submissive, bondage-loving self. I love the idea of women in bondage, so I like to crossdress when in self-bondage if I have the time to do so. I am also interested in finding female bondage fanatics to play with, where I imagine myself tying them up, then tying myself up! :D (My Dominant wife is not interested, but everything's OK with her.)

In any case, feel free to think of me in my female persona. I will usually interact in that mode, darlings. Just thinking of myself as a damsel-in-distress is just so delicious. Yum!
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome and thank you for your introduction. :D
neo

Post by neo »

A great introduction to you! And I already like your posting style.
Not sure if we should welcome you to the group or welcome the group to you darling!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Welcome Anastasia Darling! Like neo said, we have been waiting for someone so yummy like you. :D
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"