Amazon - Part Eight

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Luckycat

Amazon - Part Eight

Post by Luckycat »

Amazon

By Luckycat

Chapter Eight - Carnivore

Oola’s climax was violent—explosive. It seemed to go on for an eternity. Encased within the plants tightly constricted body, she writhed slowly in total ecstasy as wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure swept through her body.

When at last her orgasm finally did begin to fade, the stark realization of her dreadful predicament quickly returned to her. Just like the poor trapped monkeys she had seen as a child, she too had now become the helpless prisoner of a plant, and all too soon she would become its meal.

Tightening her grip on the lip of the plants mouth, Oola pushed her head upwards against the leathery underside of the lid and tried to raise it. Her efforts were futile, the plant’s stem held her body in such a powerful vise-like grip that any type of movement was impossible.

Her fingers had begun to cramp. She needed to rest her hands and arms, and somehow try to gain a better purchase.
Releasing her hold on the lid, one by one, she moved her arms down in front of her, and with tremendous difficulty was finally able to force them down at her sides.

With her hands tucked on her thighs, her fingers reached to the plants stem, searching for something to grab hold of.
But Oola soon realized that her action had been a terrible mistake.
The nepenthe quickly tightened down, pressing her arms tightly against her sides and gaining a much stronger purchase on her shoulders and hips.

The plant’s stem began a slow undulating peristaltic movement that forced her body slowly downwards into its waiting belly. As her chin slid from the lip of the plant’s mouth, the strange sweet odor returned; it became overwhelming.
Oola’s inescapable journey towards orgasm and death had begun once again.

Xan

Just as Cody, Seena and Arris had reached the tiled main path that ran the entire length of the village, they heard an anxious voice cry out. “Priestess—wait!”

Turning, Cody saw the tall figure of a man running up behind them on the steep path they had just quitted. He halted at the top, bending to put the palms of his hands on his knees and gasping for breath.

When at last he straightened and loped toward them, Cody at once recognized his Titian red hair and tall frame. Even from this distance there was no doubt in her mind that it was Xan, Oola’s brother.

In a moment he had caught up to them to stand frightened and breathing rapidly. He worn no teeta, and remembering the herb he had been given, Cody was not surprised to see that his penis was still powerfully erect, his testicles badly swollen and reddened.

“Xan.” Arris said quietly. “You should not be here.”
Xan nodded. “I know Priestess, forgive me, but I had to come, I fear that something most terrible has happened to Oola!”
Arris stiffened. “How do you know this?”

Xan made a visible effort to remain calm and speak slowly. “I was being punished by the Torturess, and must have fainted. In my sleep, I had a terrible dream that my sister was going to die! I was most certain of it!”

Cody raised an eyebrow. “But Xan, there’s no way that you could have gotten loose from those tight ropes.”
“That is true pretty one. But when I told the Torturess of my dream, she freed me and said that I should run like the wind to tell Arris of it at once.”

Arris nodded. “It was wise counsel. Tell me of this dream Xan, where was your sister.”
He shrugged impatiently. “I am not certain, it was a place that was very dark and gray, the jungle certainly, as I could see many large vine-covered trees and unusual plants. But it was strangely silent, and no place that I have been before. But…”
“Go on.” Arris prompted.
“She was with another, a woman whom in my dream I thought was also my sister! But that part was foolish, as I have but the one, my sister Oola.”
Xan appeared to have become embarrassed and unsure of himself. “Perhaps my dream was also foolish.”

Arris’s eyes narrowed. Then she nodded almost imperceptibly as though some light of understanding had come to her.
“No Xan, you have done the right thing by coming. Go with Seena and the Cody woman to seek your sister. I will go to the temple and pray for her and look for her there, she may already have returned.”

As Cody Seena and Xan moved away, Arris said, “Take courage my children, for with the help of Ixabala, we shall soon find our little Oola.”

As the threesome walked together in the direction of the bridge they asked each woman they passed if they had seen the missing women. Xan, who was very agitated, repeatedly called out his sister's name.
When they finally arrived at the bridge, Seena excused herself to use the village bathroom to pee.

“I’m sure that it will be all right Xan.” Cody said. “Oola is with my friend Bea, and Bea is very smart and cautious. She won’t let any harm come to your sister.”
Cody’s assurance seemed to calm Xan and he risked a slight smile. “Thank you little Cody, I take much comfort from your kind words.”

Cody was surprised to find that she truly liked Xan. To her, he seemed gentle and caring, and not the monster that Seena and Syral had portrayed him.

Cody seldom regretted her actions, but at this moment she was deeply embarrassed by having helped to torture Xan in the pine forest. She felt that an apology was in order.
“Xan…look, about what happened this morning, I…”

Xan only smiled and held out the palm of his hand. “No words need to be spoken of this. It was because of my own foolishness that I was made to suffer.”
“Maybe. But still, I…”
“Do not feel sorry you actions Cody woman, I certainly do not.” Xan winked. “For your small mouth has been the only happy part of a very evil day.”

Cody blushed and smiled embarrassedly. She found it hard not to stare at his stiff, erect member.
Xan went on. “And I know that you had no choice in this. For if you had refused to assist the Torturess, even now we would both still be in the forest tied to poles.”

Cody felt a pleasurable tightening in her groin and thought it wise to change the subject. “Are you a psychic?”
Xan knitted his brow. “What is that small one?”
“A person who has dreams that predict the future.”
Xan looked away. “Yes. It is my curse!”
Cody shook her head. “No Xan, it’s wonderful. Being a psychic is a very special gift! Tell me, do your dreams always come true?”

Xan met her eyes, his expression difficult to read. Then he shook his head slowly. “No, not always. Some of my dreams come to pass and some do not. Some are only dreams.”
“Then let us pray that your dream about Oola is just a bad one.”
Xan nodded stiffly. “Indeed.”

Cody stared impatiently at the doorway where Seena had disappeared.
“I have had another dream.” Xan said softly. “One about you little Cody.”
Cody turned. “About me? But we’ve only just met this morning.”
Xan winked. “Truly, and in a most—interesting way.”
Cody’s blush returned.
“No, the dream of which I speak came to me many weeks ago.”
“But that was before I even came to the jungle.”
“It matters not. The woman in my dream was very tiny with sharp blue eyes, and the finest straw-colored hair. It was you Cody woman.”

Cody’s curiosity was piqued. She had never really given credence to people who claimed to possess psychic powers, but she was open-minded on the subject. From her experience, these people usually wanted something, money, notoriety or sex.
“Tell me about this dream of yours.”

Cody was surprised to see that Xan began to deeply blush before he spoke.
“It is easily told. Together, you and I had a small child.”

Cody’s jaw dropped, and she laughed shortly. “A child! Xan, that’s nonsense!”
Xan’s face fell, he seemed stung by her words.
Cody continued on in a gentle voice. “Xan, listen to me; that was only a dream. I have come to love Luna—a woman! I have never even thought about having a child with a man.”

Xan smiled stiffly. “I see. Then you are most fortunate indeed, for Luna is a great huntress and a very good woman.”
Cody nodded. “And I’m in love with her. Right now she’s away from the village hunting, but when she returns, and should offer me her tarka, I will accept it and remain here forever as her friend and lover.”

Xan managed a smile. “Then I am indeed most happy for you small one. But it makes little difference; for I am most certain that this dream was true, and that together we a destined to make a beautiful child.”

Cody blew out a breath and rolled her eyes. “Fine. Believe whatever you wish Xan. It’s true that I find you to be a most handsome man, but if I were you, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.”

At this moment they were interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps.
“Please forgive my delay.” Seena said. “Come, let us go seek Oola.”

Oola

“OLLA!” Bea screamed.
There was no longer any doubt of it. The body of the carnivorous plant had now assumed the exact shape of her lover’s. Trapped inside the taught undulating stem Bea could discern Oola’s tall slender body clearly.
Racing forward, she grasped the front of the lid and tugged at it frantically. Bea could hear the moans of the encased woman coming softly from within.
“Oola!—Oola!” She screamed attempting to pry the lid from around the stem.

Enclosed within the plant, Oola heard Bea’s frantic shouts and knew that her lover’s face was only inches from her own. She wanted desperately to scream and to cry out to her, but the need for her to be saved was only secondary to her overwhelming need to climax.

The little bit of air still surrounding her head was almost gone as her labored breaths only brought more of the plants sickeningly sweet scent into her lungs, firing her passion with a desperate need for orgasm.

Oola felt sorry for Bea, and knew how saddened her new lover would be at her death. She only wished that she could speak to her, and tell of the wonderful way in which she had died, and the complete ecstasy she had known.
Her worst fear now was that she would die before she came to orgasm. Reflexively, the fingers of her trapped hands entered her vagina, seeking the small mound of pleasure that would free her of the terrible need and rob the plant of its final victory.

She came instantly, her body shaking violently in the ecstasy of total bliss and satisfaction. Oola let out one long sigh of pleasure, knowing that it would be the last breath of her life.

Search

They walked quickly past the many doors and windows of the village, constantly calling Bea and Oola’s names. At last, the warrior, the soft-footed woman, and the brother of the village trickster came to the end of the tiled street.

The long bridge to the only possible way out of the village was still raised high into the air. It glistened wet and shiny in the dim gray light of the afternoon.
A tall Amazon holding a bow stood standing guard beside the edge of the path. A quiver of arrows and a knife hung from her wide leather belt. Cody recognized her as Xantha, the one who had tickled her feet so mercilessly in the bathhouse just the night before.

She turned at the sound of their footsteps and smiled at Seena. However, her smile became a frown when her eyes fell upon Xan.

Xan! Why are you here?” She said angrily. “Men are forbidden to…”
“It is all right Xantha.” Seena said raising a palm. “Arris has given her consent to allow him to seek his lost sister Oola. Have you seen her?”
Xantha touched her targa and bowed her head, her anger fading at once.
She shook her head. “No Seena, I have seen neither the little imp Oola nor the bean-woman since the last sundown.”

Xan’s mouth tightened as she stared across the chasm to the path beyond. “But in my dream, I saw them in the jungle!” He said angrily. “This is the only way they could have come. They must have passed here!”

Xantha’s tried to suppress a smile as her eyes moved to rest upon Xan’s swollen penis. Of course, village gossip had made her well aware that Xan was to be punished by the Torturess, but seeing the actual proof for herself amused her.
“I am sorry Xan.” Xantha said. “A warrior always stands watch at this place, and I have been here since Seena watched last night. No one has passed.”
Seena nodded. “It is true, Oola could pass, but the bean-woman still remains a captive, she would not be permitted to leave the village.”

Xan sighed heavily and turned his back in frustration.
“Seena?” Xantha said with eyes that sparkled evilly.
“What warrior?”
“I have done my duty here far past my time, I grow tired and hungry. The time for one to take my place has already long passed.”
Seena nodded. “I know this, but Arris has asked me to search for our lost sister and the captive, and we must both do her will.”
Xantha sighed. “Yes, and I shall also do whatever the Priestess demands. We each love our little Oola, and I wish to help.”
Seena nodded in thanks.

“However…” Xantha said, smiling suggestively.
“What?” Seena replied, and raised one eyebrow suspiciously.
“I was thinking…”
“How unusual!” Seena said, already knowing what was coming.
“I was thinking, that some small—reward—should be given to me for my devotion to the will of Ixabala, and for the safety of Oola.”
“Oh? You wish a favor of Arris?” Seena sneered.
“No, Arris grants no favors, she only prays to our Goddess and speaks her will. I was thinking that perhaps, you would be willing to show your thanks by….”
Seena nodded and smiled tightly. “By having laughter with me in my room?”

Xantha shyly lowered her head shyly smiled. “My room would serve two warriors just as well.”
Seena grinned evilly.
“It has been many moons since we fought and laughed together.” Xantha said.
“Yes.” Seena said patiently. “But like you, I have been most busy…”
Many—moons!” Xantha said, pressing her issue.

Seena lowered her head in surrender. “Very well Xantha, what you ask is not unfair.” She added. “I agree, but only because I also have missed seeing you’re tightly tied body upon my bed.”
Xantha mouth broadened to a wide grin. “We shall see who is tightly tied!”
“But know this well!” Seena said severely. “I shall show you no mercy! It will be a fight to the death!”
“Death Seena, is not that which I had in mind!” Xantha said with a wink.

Although badly concerned about her friend’s safety, Cody couldn’t help but to imagine the fierce contest between these two powerful women. In her mind, she saw their two nude sweat-covered bodies locked together in fierce combat, the coils of hemp rope lying curled upon the floor, patiently awaiting to embrace looser.

Then, Cody’s face flushed with shame as she imagined the sweet face of her best friend, lying injured or even dead upon the leaf-covered jungle floor.
She shook her head trying to dispel these gruesome thoughts, and suddenly she imagined herself tightly tied to a rough bed while the two warriors worked her body deliciously. Seena was sitting atop her, bent and licking her nipples cruelly with her tongue, while kneeling on the floor below them, Xantha stroked the soles of her tied bare feet, occasionally taking her toes between her lips to suck at them.

Cody turned to see Xan staring at her contemptuously. His eyes flicked down to her erect nipples and he frowned deeply.

“We shall see.” Seena said, instantly dispelling Cody’s erotic daydream.
“Then I have your word?” Xantha asked throwing her ample chest out.
Seena nodded in both ascent and anticipation. “You have my word!”

“Enough of this—woman—foolishness!” Xan said impatiently. “Let us go and seek Oola before it is too late for her.” He glared at Cody. “And her friend!”

Temple

Staring into the stone eyes of Ixabala, Arris knelt and recited the sacred words carefully and with great passion. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she cried bitterly, beseeching Ixabala to spare Oola’s young life.

The ritual having at last been concluded, she bent and touched her nose to the cold sandstone floor and held it there. Pressing her arms tightly against her body, she grasped the sides of her slender feet and pressed painfully hard upon the place of her spirit, in the very center of her soles.

She remained thus for over an hour. As always, she found the position to be incredibly torturous. Her head arched upwards in agony. Her knees refused to become numb and spare her the pain of the sharp, uneven tiled floor.
The tops of her feet and long toes seemed to feel every disparity of the stone beneath them and to suffer each small grain of sand that dug into them mercilessly.
But despite her pain and fearful of incurring Ixabala’s contempt, she remained absolutely still, awaiting her Goddess’s whispered words of guidance.

As she knelt naked and motionless in the damp cold and silence of the temple, Arris recalled Xan’s words as he had told of the jungle place he had seen in his dream. He had described it as a dark place of tall trees, strange plants and silence.
Arris suddenly released her painful grip on her soles. Standing quickly, she nodded once in grateful thanks to her stone Goddess and began to weep.

Air

Bea tore savagely at the plant. And at last succeeded in raising the lip a fraction of an inch upwards. Ignoring the pain in her fingers, she forced it still higher.

With her eyes closed in resignation, fresh air suddenly assailed Oola’s face. She smelled the cool dampness of the jungle rain and frantically took it deeply into her air-starved lungs.
“Oola!” Bea cried seeing her lover’s face at last. “Oola!”
Tears streamed from her eyes as she met the Amazon’s blue eyes, eyes that widened with sudden recognition and blinked back at her happily.
“Bea! Mi amore!”

Seeing that her lover was still alive, Bea became emboldened and begun to tear at the lid with a greater purpose than she had ever before known in her life. At last she succeeded in tearing it completely free of its tight grip around the plants mouth.
Bea raised the lid until it was perfectly upright. But when she momentarily let go, the lid immediately tried to re-close. Uttering a curse, she grabbed it again.
Stepping behind the carnivore, she bent the lid backwards until a loud snap was heard. Bea grinned to herself triumphantly, knowing that it would never be able to close again.

As if in retaliation, the injured plant constricted tightly around Oola’s neck. Surrounded by the plants thick mouth—which closely resembled the wide curving Elizabethan collars worn by the old English Queens—Oola’s head floated, held tightly in the center.

With the lid of the “Monkey Trap” gone, Oola was able to inhale the fresh air deeply, and with the plants intoxicating weapon now rendered ineffective, she began to think somewhat more clearly. Suddenly, she grew furious and began to struggle wildly in an attempt to escape her hungry captor. But it was useless, any type of movement proved to be totally impossible.

Oola stopped struggling and forced herself to think. She experimented by trying move different parts of her body in turn.
Parrying her efforts, the plant responded by cruelly tightening its stem wherever it sensed movement.

The pressure of the stem was the greatest at her breasts, hips and feet, and Oola quickly found that even her slightest movement only resulted in further pain.
The napenthe was training her to obey.

She ceased struggling and held perfectly still. Her eyes followed Bea as she moved around the carnivore, pulling at it, searching for some weak point.
The plants skin was like thick leather, incredibly tough and inflexible. Frustrated by her inability to free her imprisoned lover, Bea paused in her efforts to wipe the sweat from Oola’s face with her fingers.

Bea tried to appear calm, but deep inside her chest an icy dread clutched at her heart. “What should I do Oola? Tell me what to do!”
“Bea.” Oola said as calmly as possible. “Get me out of this evil thing. It wants to eat me!”
Bea nodded her head. Although she didn’t understand Oola’s Spanish words, she knew exactly what her lover had said. “Don’t worry Oola, I will! I don’t know how, but I promise you that somehow, I will!!”

Cody and Xan had again reached the northern terminus of the path. Once again Seena had left them search Oola’s room, and also Luna’s as Cody had suggested.

Xan had become increasingly anxious as the afternoon had progressed and he was now close to the point of hysteria. His eyes had a dull, lifeless appearance and he breathed in short, rapid pants.
Cody watched his strongly muscled abdomen as it heaved in and out. Then her eyes moved downwards to his erect member.
“Is it very painful?” She asked.

Xan followed her stare and he smiled bitterly. “It is most terrible! For although I am most troubled for the safety of my sister, my mind can only dwell upon the need of my foolish man-stick!”

Cody was amazed at the Torturess’s prowess in having put the hapless man into such a wretched state. But she knew that she too bore the weight of responsibility for his present sad condition.
Reaching, Cody gently grasped his elbow. “Then I will help you Xan.”

Cody looked around to make sure that there was no one around to see what see was about to do. Then she knelt and reached to grasp the base of his stiff penis.
For a moment Xan seemed confused, but his eyes widened in anticipation as Cody mouth opened and she leaned slowly forward.

Moving with deadly purpose, Arris hastened through the labyrinth. Her quick pace only slackened once when an unusually large serpent suddenly appeared from an intersecting tunnel to cross her path.
The serpent turned and eyed her menacingly, but seeing the raised torch in her hand, turned and fled into the dark.

The “Monkey Trap” had become threatened by the vibrations of Oola’s voice, and drew her body slowly downwards to surround her chin and the nape of her neck. As it covered her mouth, her voice became silenced. At once the devil plant stopped its downward pull to began a new and even more frightening tactic.

From her orgasms, Oola’s groin had become damp with her own fluids. Sensing the nourishing moisture, the plant pushed Oola’s hands aside and pressed itself tightly against lips of her vagina. Finding the taste good, it extended inside her, exploring slowly and seeking ways to make the moisture flow freely.

It found Oola’s breasts to be of special interest. The constant constricting and relaxing of its stem had drawn a few precious drops of fluid from them. The plant explored this possibility. It began to move, tightening and releasing in various ways until it found the combination that proved the most beneficial.
It began to rhythmically milk Oola.

Ambidextrous, the devil plant found the salty sweat on the soles of her feet to be highly pleasing as well. Pushing the pores of its inner gut tightly against them, it sucked at them fiercely, splaying her toes and moving hungrily between them.

Oola was only too aware of what was happening to her. She opened her gagged mouth to scream and the plant quickly took advantage of this by pressing itself into her throat to suck at the dampness of her saliva.

Bea looked on in horror at the face of her terrified lover. Oola’s eyes were as wide as saucers, and she breathed in rapid short bursts.
The plants ribbed, curved mouth began to exude drops of clear fluid that ran down to pool beside Oola’s cheeks. Bea touched the tip of her finger to the fluid and brought it to her nose. It had a most unusual and sickeningly sweet smell.

She touched her finger to the tip of her tongue. Although it had no discernable taste, she found it to be strangely pleasant and compelling. It caused her to think of her hours in bed with Oola, lying astride her as they had writhed together in heated abandon.

In an instant Bea recognized this for what it was, a powerful ephemeron that the plant used to drug its victim by lulling it into a state of intense erotic desire.
Bea was astounded at its potency. Suddenly, she felt a growing warmth in her groin. Glancing down, she saw that her nipples had become so tight as to be painful.

She looked at Oola’s face and saw that pupils of her lover’s eyes were moving rapidly, oscillating back and forth. She wore the dazed expression of a woman who was entering into the throws of her orgasm. As she stared, Oola’s eyes rolled slowly upwards into her head.

Bea stared at the tip of her finger, then wiped it furiously on her thigh, trying to rid herself of her growing arousal.
Oola eyes closed tightly and she began to pant quickly through her nose.
Bea knew with certainty that her lover was now deeply into a profound orgasm. She reached out, aware that she had to do something, but was unsure just how…

Behind her a voice said, “You can’t help her!”

Startled, Bea turned to see the robed figure of the Priestess Arris standing close behind her.
“Arris!!” Bea cried.
“You can’t help her! Oola will die unless we act quickly.”
“What—what can we do?” Bea asked fearfully.
“You must touch her, speak to her, keep her mind with us. Tell her that at all costs she must remain absolutely still as the plant feeds upon her.”
“But…”
“I will go and to bring something that will free her, but until I return, you must do as I say. Do not allow her to struggle, or the acids will come, and then plant will have her!”
Without further word, Arris moved quickly along the path and disappeared into the deep jungle beyond.

Obeying the words of the Priestess, Bea turned to Oola and began to stroke the sides of her head. She spoke to her quietly in a reassuring voice.
Oola’s eyes opened, they met Bea’s and seemed to smile back. She listened to her lover’s words as she warned her to remain completely still and not to try and move, and how Arris had come, and that she would soon be free.

Bea wondered if Oola could understand anything she was saying.
As she continued to speak comfortingly to Oola, she became aware of a sudden startling fact; Arris had spoken to her in English!”

Tarka

Cody, Seena and Xan had split up in order to carry out their search more effectively. After more that an hour of fruitless questioning and having climbed innumerable stone stairs, Cody decided to locate her companions to see if they had made any progress in finding the two lost women.

Returning to the edge of the chasm where Xantha still stood guard, she saw that the warrior was turned away and watching the bridge as it was being quickly lowered.
Beyond, a group of women carried a long pole to which was tied the body of the large python that had attacked her and Bea just two evenings before.
At the front, and waving the other women quickly onward was Luna.

Luna saw Cody and smiled and waved. As soon as the bridge was down and in place, she raced across it and into her captive’s arms.
Pulling her close, Luna wrapped her long fingers around Cody’s head and kissed her face, cheeks, forehead and mouth with unrestrained passion.

Despite her urgent need to tell Luna of their crisis, Cody surrendered to Luna’s fervor, and enfolding her arms around the Amazon’s narrow waist, and pulled her tightly against her own body as the kisses continued.

At last Luna gently pushed herself away for Cody. “Little one, I have made my decision.”
Cody was confused. “Luna wait! There is something important that I need…”
“Be still tiny woman! What I must say is much more important!”

Despite her urgent need to speak and tell Luna of Bea and Oola’s disappearance, Cody waited and forced herself to remain still. “All right my tall snake-killer, then tell me just what’s so damned important?”

Luna remained silent for a moment staring into Cody’s eyes as if searching them for some hidden truth. Then as if making up her mind, she quickly unfastened her targa and held it out above Cody’s head.
In a hushed voice Luna asked, “Do you accept this gift from me soft-footed woman?”

“Your—your tarka?” Cody said in a whisper. “But doesn’t that mean…”
Luna nodded. Her face had now become anxious. To her surprise, Cody saw that the powerful huntress had suddenly become very nervous and afraid.

Cody stared at the dangling tarka. Even in the gray overcast it seemed to catch invisible rays of the sun to glitter brightly.
“If I chose to accept this, then I will be agreeing to remain with you…”
“Forever!” Luna said with tears flooding into her eyes. Her face grew suddenly angry. “Do not torture me! Tell me quickly if you accept!!”

Cody counted her own heartbeats. At the count of three, she took hold of Luna’s strong forearms and pulled them down. The chain of the golden targa dropped around her neck.

Luna let out a sigh of relief and pulled Cody to her breast. Kissing the top of her head she whispered, “Praise Ixabala! I feared that you would not want me!”
A moment of pure impish delight overcame Cody as she pressed her lips to one of Luna’s large nipples to tease it with her tongue. Luna’s body shuddered in response. “And just why wouldn’t I want you my tall huntress? You’re the one I’ve searched for all of my life!”

Knowing that she would become lost if she were to allow the lips to continue their sweet seduction, Luna pushed Cody gently away.
“Sisters!” Luna shouted joyfully. “Come and bear witness! The Cody woman has taken my targa to wear as hers forever!”

The snake was hurriedly set down upon the path as six women including Xantha quickly ran to Luna’s side.
“Is this true?” One of them asked Cody excitedly.
Without once removing her eyes for Luna’s face Cody said, “Yes, I love Luna, and I will remain here with her forever!”
The women squealed with delight and moved in around the two lovers to hug and kiss them tenderly.

“Are you certain of what this means?” Xantha said, smiling.
Cody smiled back and nodded. “Yes, I think so.
“It means that you are now Luna’s slave, and must lie in her bed for as long as you live, and please her in any manner she asks without question!”
Cody nodded. “I know this. I only hope that she will ask a great deal!”

Xantha continued. “And that you may not laugh with another women unless Luna first gives her consent.” She added. “And this will be most truly unfortunate for me, as last night I dreamed of kissing those soft feet!”

“Have no fear Xantha.” Luna said grinning from ear to ear. “The Cody woman’s need to laugh is very great, and I would not be so cruel as to deny her need when my tasks take me far from the village. At these times I will permit others to pleasure themselves with her kisses and most remarkably soft feet.”

The women cheered as they began to kiss and hug Cody with an apparent and unconcealed lust.
“Oh shit!” Cody muttered. “It looks like suddenly, my dance card is full!”

“We have an old expression amongst our people little one; “Xantha said laughing. “You have dug your own fire pit, and now your own behind is cooked!

Amazon is continued in chapter nine.
Last edited by Luckycat on 14 Mar 2009, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Wow! :shock:

An erotic action movie! 8) :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

:shock: I hope Arris gets back in time! Bea needs Oola! :wink:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.