Self Orgasm For Men

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
hallenbeck3

Self Orgasm For Men

Post by hallenbeck3 »

I have found it very difficult to fully enjoy myself when bound since I can't tease myself into orgasm. Thankfully I found a site and a description of something called the ultravibe, a home made device this guy likes to use. I however could never figure out what exactly he had. The good new now though is with tape, tissue, and a simple "egg vibrator" I think I have made something kinda like what he has and it works awesome.

When erect or close to it, take tissue and wrap it around the shaft. this allows for easy removal, no pain from removing the tape, and no chance of being bound and having an allergic reaction to the adhesive on the tape. A common allergy. next take the egg and place it just below the head on the underside of the shaft. basically almost covering the urethra opening but moved down a little to allow the semen to exit.(you may have to move the egg around to different parts of the penis, everyone is different and has different areas that are more sensitive) next take some tape, I use masking, and using a long peice tape the egg to the shaft. !!!!! Make sure you are erect and don't tape to tight to close off blood, also if not erect make sure to leave room for growth so you don't cut off blood when you become erect. Make sure the tape is not touching skin for the above mentioned reasons, also make sure none of your pubic hair is stuck in the tape. Unless the pain adds to your exictment.!!!!! Once you are all taped into place, turn the vibrator on to what ever setting you like, slow tease or fast orgasm. then bind yourself up and wait for the fun.
clever

Post by clever »

i've done this before. The only problem is once the job is done your like "ok, time to get out now..." and then it's pretty boring for the next hour or so.
neo

Post by neo »

clever wrote:i've done this before. The only problem is once the job is done your like "ok, time to get out now..." and then it's pretty boring for the next hour or so.
Seems you've hit on something fundamental there. Self bondage (and bondage in general), is all about the frustration. It's something tied in with lust and longing. If you're with your partner and tied up, the sex is fantastic, but the fundamental urge for both sides after the big 'O' is to let you loose and cuddle.

Another side to the coin is my one panic attack during self bondage was after I'd got my rocks off. All of a sudden I wasn't interested in being tied up and no red haze of lust could distract me from wondering "what's that noise?" "what if the release doesn't work?"... It was hell.

It's also where self-bondage is a danger. It's an urge that's greatest when the brain is full of sexual fantasy and desire. Generally, that's not the best way to be when you need to think clearly. Yeah I know, I'm preaching to the converted, but someone had to mention it.

And finally IMHO... bondage without some kind of sexual tension just isn't bondage.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I agree with Neo.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
luvsan

blah

Post by luvsan »

ive even gone as far as a chastity device and yes when the sexual frustration is gone so is the point of being there so umm maybe if you timed it close to the end? but to answer your question

http://www.kenstwistedmind.com/Fucking- ... -1000.html

hooks up a fleshlight to a moter and spins back and forth

ive seen somone i forget the video but he rigged knex moters with a soda bottle lined with plastic with a brass bar rubbing his nipples so umm i dunno how that helps but maybe you need some knex moters and a little imagination
tyerrup

I have done it too

Post by tyerrup »

I currently have a small pocket sized vibrator/flashlight(yes, I know, I had never seen it before I found out my girlfriend had it, and it was in my toy bag when I moved out and she's not getting it back! :) )

Anyway, I hold it against the front of my erect penis with the head end just at the head of my cock and then slip a rubber band over it and then double the rubber band so it is tight and it rests just under the crown of my cock and it holds nicely there. Anyway, I turn it on and then bind myself quickly and soon I am cumming really hard while pulling on my bondage. :) I always do this without a timed release tho, just simple bondage I can undo as soon as I have finished cumming.

But, I have also done other things to get off "hands free." here are a couple of them.

You place either a massager with a large head or a "fleshlight" type masturbation sleeve between your mattress and box spring on the SIDE of the bed. You then slide your hard cock into the sleeve and then bind yourself, careful not to move so much while doing it that you slip out of the sleeve. Or you just press your hard cock against the head of the massager. Of course, when I did this it was while kneeling with ankles bound and wrists bound behind my back and sometimes also connected to my ankles.

If I used the masturbation sleeve then I would slowly and carefully begin thrusting in and out of the sleeve, and it was just like my Mistress had bound me in a kneeling hogtie and "forced" me to take her from behind. :) I almost never lasted more than a few minutes doing this. In can be frustrating if you're using the sleeve, you're almost there and you lose your balance or thrust backwards too far and suddenly your rock hard cock is like a red flag in the wind. :)

One of my favorite things was something I did in the shower. I would take an old pair of pantyhose and cut off the foot section so I had a small nylon bag. I would slip this over my cock and balls and use a stretchy hair tie or small piece of string to tie it on. So then my cock and balls were encased in slippery nylon.

Then, I would get in the shower(actual shower stall with ceramic tile on the walls) and turn on the hot water and soap myself up, making sure to get my nylon "cock bag" nice and soapy and getting hard in the process.

Then, I would bind my wrists together behind my back or just slip one of those small stretchy hair tie rings(the kind NOT joined by a metal clasp, but just glued) over one wrist and then struggle until I had my other wrist in. In short, I would make sure my wrists were bound together with something quick to apply and remove.

Then, I would simply walk up to the wall and trap my cock between my body and the ceramic tile and start thrusting by standing on tiptoe and then going back down(i.e. doing calf-raises) over and over and that would make my cock slide up and down across the tile. Between the slippery nylon and the soap I would always cum really hard within a minute or less. :) It was always a fantastic orgasm, partly because it was achieved not just without the use of my hands, but with hands bound behind my back. The only downside is that those little hair tie rings would leave deep impressions on my wrists because they'd get so tight.
s661055

Post by s661055 »

do you have the link for the homemade vibrator?
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I think its half the fun to get off when in bondage, now your still tied down and want to get free but cant.......... Great head game.
Small question for you guys.... when you get off does your sex drive take a dump that fast????
Us gals are still going strong after our third climax, and for me the second climax is better than the first. :oops:
Sin :lol:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jake

Post by jake »

Cindy, exactly what I was thinking. I am working on this scenario where the person has one hand partially freed halfway through, allowing them to orgasm if they choose, but this will make the next half of the time waiting Oh so much worse.
TPIH

Post by TPIH »

Cindy123 wrote:Small question for you guys.... when you get off does your sex drive take a dump that fast????
Personally for me yes, if I'm well up for it :wink: then a rest of say 20mins and I'm ready again.
tyerrup

Post by tyerrup »

Oh yes, unless I am being manipulated and am still tightly tied after my first orgasm, I lose interest fast. I think that if the "action" continues right through the man's orgasm that if he sucks it up so to speak he can get past that period of disinterest and keep going. Of course, whether he can stay hard or semi-hard or not is the issue if we're talking intercourse.

But ladies, keep in mind that men are hard-wired the way we are by millions of years of evolution. :) It is not our fault that we lose interest. :P

Women just need to learn to either hurry the hell up and cum quicker, or learn how to control their man's orgasm so he doesn't lose interest until she is done with him. :)
jake

Post by jake »

tyerrup wrote:Women just need to learn to either hurry the hell up and cum quicker, or learn how to control their man's orgasm so he doesn't lose interest until she is done with him. :)
Exactly. Sorry to say, Cindy, but I'm afraid unless its something really intense, men need recovery time, and it is proven scientifically, as well as it being bloody obvious, that sex drive does go down after orgasm (for both genders).
TPIH

Post by TPIH »

xatm092 wrote:
tyerrup wrote:Women just need to learn to either hurry the hell up and cum quicker, or learn how to control their man's orgasm so he doesn't lose interest until she is done with him. :)
Exactly. Sorry to say, Cindy, but I'm afraid unless its something really intense, men need recovery time, and it is proven scientifically, as well as it being bloody obvious, that sex drive does go down after orgasm (for both genders).
I've never had the will power to continue after orgasm, but if the machine mentioned in the 1st post was left on, would it be possible to orgasm again, some time later? Or would you have to have some kind of rest. Like I say I've never tried it.
jake

Post by jake »

You would, but for ten minutes or so while recovering from the first orgasm, it can be pretty uncomforatable, sometimes even painful, which is not fun when not aroused.

I understand it is different from women, they have less difficulty going from orgasm to orgasm, if a virbrator is left inside them for long periods of time.
Guitardoc

Post by Guitardoc »

Cindy asks a great question about men...and yes for most or all of us men, after orgasam, whether it's solo, or with our partner, or SB, after the climax, we're done!! After I orgasam, I either want to go to sleep, or go paint the house. It has something to do with the chemicals in our brain, books have been written about this (see, "Why do men fall asleep after sex")

And here's something else interesting, and guys, back me up on this if you feel the same....after I masturbate, I almost feel...dirty. Like I've done something wrong, 30 seconds ago I had a hard on that could chop down a tree, and now I'm wondering what in the heck was I thinking??

I always do whatever I can to bring my girlfriend to climax first, simply because if I cum first, then finishing her off is more of a chore than the unbelieveable pleausure it was a moment ago before I climaxed. So as far as SB goes, I always wait till I'm released from my situation to finish myself off.