Quick Ice Key Realease Not Key In An Icecube

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
hallenbeck3

Quick Ice Key Realease Not Key In An Icecube

Post by hallenbeck3 »

This works well for me since I don't always have time for planning ahead since I don't live alone. I really liked the key in an icecube time release but found that I didn't want to wait two hours when I found I could be alone for some self bondage fun. If you take a rubber band and rubberband the ice cube to say a bedpost or nail or somthing like that you can do i of two things. 1: place the key on top of the cube, if the rubberbanding allows it or 2: place the key between the icecube and the object the cube is banded to.
!!!!!make sure the key is lodged below the rubberband, because as the ice melts slowly if the key isn't below the rubberband the rubberband will sometimes band the key to the object not allowing it to fall. Thats a bad thing...lol.!!!!! after that everything else is standard self bondage, make sure the key is tied off and the string tied to the key is long enough so you can be sure to reach it when it drops.

I have a picture if anyone doesn't understand what I mean. hope this helps.[/img][/b]
neo

Post by neo »

Hiya... could you re-try to post the picture?
I'm a little confused by the description...
hallenbeck3

Post by hallenbeck3 »

I am afraid I don't know how to figure out the image posting thing. If anyone wants the pic, post your email and I will send it
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

See the thread "picture include" in the site feedback sub forum for detailed image posting instructions
tugger83

Post by tugger83 »

Last edited by tugger83 on 20 Feb 2013, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

hallenbeck3 wrote:I am afraid I don't know how to figure out the image posting thing. If anyone wants the pic, post your email and I will send it
Please send it to my email, I can insert it into your post.