Mistress_a1i here

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
mistress_a1i

Mistress_a1i here

Post by mistress_a1i »

Hello everyone

I am a 39 yr old intelligent, creative, passionate, and non-judgmental Mistress. I believe in and seek integrity, loyalty, honesty, and respect. Some favorite activities are cross dressing, watersports, humiliation, tease and denial. I have skills in many other areas and will share your fantasies with you. I am unable to travel or accommodate, therefore require regular contact via email. I have a Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mistress_a1i_06/

Since my activities can only be online I would like to know of other slave/mistresses/masters who also cannot do real time... and what ideas and suggestions they might have to make things better/easier for me.

anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I hope you will like it here. Just be careful with that bold text, not everyone likes it.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Welcome.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Angus

Post by Angus »

HI and welcome!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Welcome mistress_a1i, it's a bummer that you can not find the time to do r/l. If I couldn't do R/L BDSM I couldn't fool with it.
Tried to access your site and this is all I got when I clicked the link you posted
Group Not Found

There is no group called Mistress_a1i_06. Please make sure you typed the web address correctly. If you have done so, the group may no longer exist.
Double bummer :(
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, according to human_slave's Yahoo blog, that group was deactivated last month. I have no other details on this, but I get the same "group not found" message as you. :(
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!