as expected - the project

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I have a feeling that L won't need the shackles in the near future. Imagine that box he built as a coffin. Those boards will slide into groves with the cutouts fitting very tightly over his body pinning him into place. He won't be able to move at all.

He may have little imagination, and not be the sharpest knife in the box. But, I think he will be in the box.
lj

Post by lj »

"Follow me, Linda" Mistress Ayesha walked towards the Room. This gave L little confidence that things were going to go his way, but there was little he could do, but follow. "Bend over that bar, Linda"
Mistress Alice advanced on L, raised his skirt and pulled the thong aside. The well-lubricated plug slid in, L's eyes opening wide as the thickest part forced its way past his sphincter, then the sudden acceleration as the muscles drew down to accept the narrow neck. "You will appreciate this new plug, Linda, no wires at all, but still radio-controlled. Same method of operation. Get out of range of the transmitter and you get a shock. Disobey Mistress Ayesha and you get a shock. Simple, really". "The good thing is that the shock will warn you not to stray too far from Mistress Ayesha, as she will be carrying the collar transmitter, and you certainly don't want to get out of range of that one, do you"
"No, Mistress Alice" L said, without thinking, the memory of the exploding marrow fresh in his mind.
"That will be ten strokes of the crop". "Stay where you are."
"How does she manage to get them all in the same place" thought L, ruefully as he rubbed the sore stripe across his rump, after he had been given permission to stand up. Pulling his skirt back down, he followed Mistress Ayesha out of the Room, down the hall and into the open air, the coolness relieving a little of the pain as the air blew up his skirt and across his bate bottom. Thongs and stockings had their good points.
They approached Jane's car. "Turn round" L did so, his wrists being snared in a pair of handcuffs, quickly ratcheted down tight locking his hands behind him. "Can't have you distracting me whilst I'm driving.". Mistress Ayesha opened the rear door and pushed L towards it. He got in, back first, and slumped onto the seat, exposing his stocking tops. "Not very ladylike, Linda, a punishment for that. Later." In silence, Mistress Ayesha got into the driving seat, started the car and reversed out onto the road, heading towards the nearby town.
The journey continued, L suddenly recognising the route back to their home. And so it was, half an hour later they arrived at their front door.
"Get out of the car and follow me" L did so, feeling rather strange, entering his house after several days, as Linda, handcuffed.. "Go upstairs and pack all your clothes, and I mean all, in the suitcases in your old bedroom" L started to go upstairs, then suddenly thought "your old bedroom" "that was the one he and Jane shared all these years."
"Hurry up, Linda"
L dejectedly climbed the rest of the stairs and went into the bedroom. On the bed was a key for the cuffs. After a bit of a struggle, he managed to get the tiny key into the lock in the first cuff, then more easily unlocked the second, now able to see what he was doing. There on the bed were two large suitcases. He carefully packed the suits, shirts, pullovers, socks, pants, ties, pyjamas, everything he could find. Half an hour later, he finished, and staggered down the stairs with the two heavy cases.
Mistress Ayesha was in the kitchen. "Tea, Linda? L nodded. It had been some while since he had had a drink. He drank. In silence.
"Now, Linda, we are going into town to do some shopping. You'll like that, won't you? Just one thing, you do not speak to anyone" "Understand?"
L nodded. "Take the cases to the car"
L put the cases in the boot, and walked slowly round to the rear door. Again, Mistress Ayesha cuffed him, L, this time taking more care, got into the back and sat as primly as he could.
The drive into town took only a few minutes, and they parked near the main shopping centre. Mistrress Ayesha came round to the rear door, opened it and leaned in, unlocking the cuffs. "Out you get, and bring the suitcases, and follow me"
L did as he was told, wobbling a little on the high heels, the stress of carrying the cases making his balance even more precarious. Down the street, past the clothes shops, newsagent, chemist when Mistress Ayesha stopped, and gestured L to follow her through the door of the shop. A charity shop. L had a moment of horror. All his clothes were to be given away. He dropped the cases, and blindly started to rush through the door onto the street. A jolt of electricity kicked him out of his folly. He yelled out in pain, causing several shoppers to look at him. Mistress Ayesha came out of the shop, and walked towards him smiling. "There, there, Linda, the claustrophobia still upsetting you. She gently put her arm around L's shoulder. Try again, Linda, with me" and then in a whisper in L's ear "Try that again and you'll get full power"
They walked back inside the shop, and one of the assistants who had seen L's rapid exit came towards them. "Can I help you?" "Yes" said Mistress Ayesha, "Poor Linda here has recently lost her husband, at least, he has gone forever, and as part of her therapy, she wants to give all his clothes to your charity, to sell as you wish" The assistant looked at L with a kindly expression. "Poor you, but it is very brave of you" L smiled, weakly. She took the two cases into the storeroom. "Thank you so much, is there anything you would like in return, some clothes for yourself. No charge, of course, as you have been so generous."
L said nothing. "Thank you so much" said Mistress Ayesha "Linda finds it very hard to speak, the stress has really caused her lots of problems, she is often in great pain". "She could do with some nice satin blouses, perhaps a more formal skirt or two, and some shoes, something nice and strappy and girly to cheer her up" The assistant spent a few minutes looking through the stock, coming back with a dozen items to try. "You have a changing room? "Oh yes, through there"
L could not believe he was expected to strip to his underwear, in a shop, behind a thin curtain. But yes, Mistress Ayesha indicated, that was exactly what he was to do. Mistress Ayesha went out of the changing cubicle, and had a quick word with the assistant. A minute later, the assistant came into the cubicle, holding a pair of high-heeled shoes. L grabbed the skirt he had just taken off and clutched it across his chest. "That is a wonderful corset, where did you get it?" L pulled the lady towards him "Call the police, I'm a man, held against my will". "Yes dear, of course you are, try these shoes"
"Everything all right" called MIstress Ayesha. "Yes, fine" said the assistant, though as she walked close to Mistress Ayesha, she said quietly "Just as you said, poor thing is very deluded, thinks she's a man, and you are holding her against her will". "Yes" said Mistress Ayesha, " but her treatment is having a great effect, not long ago she just would not wear a skirt, always trousers. Something to do with her man going off like that"
"Linda, why don't you take your new clothes back to the car, I'll help you with this bag" The assistant opened the door and smiled at L as he walked out of the shop, following Mistress Ayesha to the car. "In the back, put on the cuffs"
L watched, dejectedly, as they drove back to the House. Mistress Alice greeted Mistress Ayesha at the door. "How did it go?"
"I think Linda needs some more treatment"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Treatment indeed... :twisted: :shock:

L's life as he knows it is over... Looks like "Linda" is now a permanent arrangement. On the bright side, Linda will get to wear much nicer clothes.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

No more L!.... just Linda. :shock:

Totally evil, making him give away his own clothes. (Although now he is obviously a salve, with no rights, and so can't own anything anyway.) I'd have to guess he will not be going back to his self-employed job, either. Be kind of hard to explain his appearance to clients!

This just keeps getting better and better. It's getting hard to wait for the next segments! :wink:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

cdinbonds wrote:No more L!.... just Linda. :shock:

This just keeps getting better and better. It's getting hard to wait for the next segments! :wink:
so, no pressure then :roll:

I'm going to get devious with the plot lines, to keep you guessing where poor L is going next :twisted:
lj

Post by lj »

"Linda, go to the Room, strip down to your corset and thong, put you shoes on, fit the ankle cuffs, then shackle yourself to the winch chain, the cuffs are by the door" Mistress Ayesha pointed to the open door.
Mistress Ayesha took Mistress Alice into the sitting room, still able to watch as L started to strip, as instructed.
"I think we need another hard shock, then some physical labour interspersed with a bit of girlie time" said Mistress Ayesha. "I think you should deal with this, I have a heavy schedule coming up, with a two-week conference in the States"
"No problem" said Mistress Alice, "It will be my pleasure". "Incidentally, Carol is really turning out to be a good pupil, very useful"
The two walked into the Room, where the unfortunate L was hanging from the winch chain, wearing just the corset and thong. Mistress Alice went to the store cupboard and after a few minutes, brought out a long spreader bar and a small bag. She clipped the spreader bar to L's ankles, forcing them almost four feet apart, stretching him by his arms, the spread reducing his height considerably. Bringing a small stool, she placed it below L's botton, then went to the control panel and lowered the winch chain until was was just able to sit on the stool, his legs bent at the knees so his thighs were horozontal. Mistress Ayesha looked puzzled. Spotting this, Mistress Alice enigmatically said "I've been wanting to try this for ages, should be fun to watch"
Next, she took about twenty small pegs from the bag. These were actually normal clothes pegs that had been sanded down, so the jaws were only about half an inch long. Each clip had a short length of string on it. Mistress Alice proceeded to clip the pegs in a line along the lower part of L's thighs, pinching the delicate skin painfully. Threading each string through the central eyelet on the spreader bar, she tensioned each string so that it was just tight but not pulling on its peg. Then she took the stool away.
L desperately held his weight on the chain, it being quite slack so his cuffed hands were at chest height, not the easiest position to support himself. His legs, stretched out, the feet twisted outwards to try to stabilise him, but the high heels forcing his knees outwards, put a tremendous strain on his leg muscles. Fatigue started to set in almost immediately, his arms tiring, letting his body drop, relieving the pain from the pegs pulling his tender skin but seriously adding to the strain on his leg muscles, which desperately wanted to be relieved of the stretching. L realised the only way to stop the muscle shake and energy-draining posture was to stand up, ripping the pegs from his skin. He had only been in the postion ten minutes, when the pain in his muscles became intolerable and the shaking uncontrollable. Gritting his teeth, he stood, rapidly, and screamed as the pegs, one by one, pulled away from his legs.
"Don't the clips make a pretty pattern?" Mistress Alice powered the winch again, this time stretching L as far as he could go. "I think he should have his punishment now. You said she was unladylike, in the back of the car, showing his stocking tops to anyone walking by". "She seems to have trouble keeping her knees together" With that, Mistress Alice picked up a small whip and advanced on L.
"Five per leg, I think"
L screamed once more as the whip wrapped around his left thigh. "Oh, I really can't put up with all that noise, would you be so kind as to gag her?"
Mistress Ayesha fetched a ball-gag, pinched Linda's nose and pushed the ball in when her mouth opened. Strapping it firmly into place, she said "It's for your own good"
The next nine lashes resulted in less noise, but a set of very red weals on the outside of Linda's thighs. "Just to remind you to keep your legs in a ladylike position, at least when you are not wearing a nice spreader bar"
"In a while, we'll continue the punishments for trying to escape again, and then for lying to the nice assistant in the charity shop, held against your will, really a man. Rubbish"
Mistress Ayesha unclipped the spreader bar, whilst Mistress Alice lowered the winch, unclipping the cuffs, leaving Linda to stand in the middle of the room, shaking from the stress on her legs.
"Into the hall, stand by the cell door" Mistress Ayesha went ahead of them. L hoped that it would be the larger door that was opened, but no, Mistress Ayesha bent down and opened the small triangular door of the confinement cell. "Now strip, everything off" As L unlaced the corset, Mistress Ayesha bent further into the cell, then came out drawing the chain from the furthest anchor point. Once L had finished undressing, the chain was locked to the cuffs, and Mistress Alice went into the larger cell and started to pull on the chain, drawing L first to the floor, then into the tiny cell. Once inside, Mistress Ayesha pushed the door shut and locked it. With the chain locked, L was forced to sit almost against the outer wall, practically in the gutter used to flush away waste. The outer door shut, plunging L into darkness. Then the water burst out of the jets above and in front of him, dousing him with freezing cold water.
Then the water stopped, the white noise started, masking out the few tiny noises not stopped by the soundproofing that he, himself, had installed.
The two Mistresses went into the kitchen. "I think we deserve a nice cup of tea" said Mistress Ayesha.
Linda wondered how things could possibly get worse.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

rly with your story today. Must be a slow day :)
Linda seems to do a lot of pondering on how things can get worse. Nevertheless, they always seem to!
lj

Post by lj »

onestrangeguy wrote:rly with your story today. Must be a slow day :)
:lol: a bit like L, work very slow, waiting for some info before programming a system

though not chained in a small cell though :( (or perhaps not :wink: )
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I can think of a few things that would make Linda stop wondering how things could get worse (as they will). :twisted: Feminization is continuous process. Hair, body, face, speech. All things that can be modified to produce the desired effect. Linda's transformation has hardly started.

And then there's that newly constructed oubliette in the yard.

Wonder what the next project will be. Can't let a slave sit idle for too long!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

Mistresses Ayesha and Alice were finishing their tea, discussing Linda's "treatment". The general feeling was that she needed punishing, and another spell in the confinement cell had just started. "Try reducing the cycle time to about twelve hours, we have work for Linda and seven full twenty-four hour cycles will take too long, and anyway we want her to stay sane, just moulded to what she deserves, and may even subconsciously want". Mistress Alice agreed, deferring to her superior in both age and experience in Psychology.

"By the way", said Mistress Alice, "Carol tells me he, or should I say she, is happy to exchange sessions in detention for some work for us. I showed him the plans for the little construction Linda started. He says we should really have marked the drainage more clearly, but Linda has placed the blockwork correctly, so he has knocked through the thin skin and fitted the grill cover in the centre, as designed. He's also fitted the top and door, so that's another toy to play with"

"But you do have another project for Linda, don't you?" "Oh yes" said Mistress Alice, with an evil grin.

Time passed slowly for L, languishing in the tiny triangular-sectioned cell, uncomfortably twisted to one side, continuously shuffling around trying to gain a more comfortable position. The darkness was punctuated by regular periods of light, spraying of water to clean the cell and its unfortunate occupant, and bowls of disgusting but edible food. L suspected they had changed the diet to cat food, which was marginally worse than the dog food previously given to him. The chain was slackened for him to eat and drink, but he was only given a few minutes to finish before his arms were dragged back to their suspension point in the corner. He desperately tried to keep track of time, but the total lack of outside stimuli and cues made it increasingly difficult, until after the third cycle he had lost track entirely. His whole thinking centred on what he could do to please his Mistresses, so they would let him out and conduct a more normal life.

So it was a great relief when the outer door opened, and instead of handing him a bowl of food, the barred door was unlocked, his suspension chain released, and he willingly accepted the order to get out of the cell. Unable to stand, and with his wrists still cuffed together, L following Mistress Alice into the room on hands and knees. She pointed to the wet-room door, and he continued to crawl towards the door, and into the tiled room. Mistress Alice followed him, bringing with her a steel collar linked to a long chain. Bending over the exhausted L, she locked the collar around his neck, then locked the other end of the chain to one of the many rings set into the walls.

"You can have a shower and get the use of your limbs back. Then you can enjoy your next punishment"

An hour later, L had showered, and was able to walk around the room, limited by his chain. Now clean and warm, he began to worry about the punishment to come. He had been released from the confinement cell, so presumeably he would not be returning there. Perhaps the bigger cell, or even back to the spare room in his, no Jane's, house. His reverie was interrupted by Mistress Alice, click clacking into the Room, and then into the wet-room, dressed very severely in a tight black leather catsuit, with shiny high heeled boots making their familiar noise, boding pain rather than pleasure. Unlocking the chain from the wall, Mistress Alice pulled L into the Room.

"Stand there, do not move"

The clatter of the winch told L that his punishment was about to begin, but in what form? He did not have long to wait. Mistress Alice clipped his wrist cuffs onto the winch chain, pressed the control and lifted L's hands up until they were held loosely above his head. Just to make sure there was no further resistance, she also locked a short spreader bar, keeping his feet safely on the gound, preventing L kicking, though that would bring down awful punishment, and keeping him more or less fixed in place.
Click, clack. Another Mistress. Out of the corner of his eye, L could see it was Mistress Steph, carrying something hidden in a black bag. She moved behind L, out of view, removing the object from the bag for Mistress Alice to see.

"Fantastic. The shape is perfect. And you have made such a good job of the welding. For a beginner, that really is a good effort"

"I had a good teacher, sister dear" she smiled.

L was aware of something made out of strips of metal being lowered over his head, aware of several bars perhaps half an inch wide, in a complex arrangement, which gradually formed into some kind of mask, as it was brought closer. Something cold touched his lips and he started, opening his mouth to gasp in shock. Just what Mistress Alice was waiting for, She pulled the mask against his face, pushing the metal plate into his mouth, holding his tongue down. Almost immediately, there was a clang of metal hitting metal, the click of a padlock, and she released the item.
L felt his head encased in the embrace of a steel helmet of sorts. Mistress Steph walked round him, admiring her handiwork.

"What do you think of it, Linda. You have permission to speak"

"aaahg caaahhhnt heeek"

"Ah, cat got your tongue. This will teach you not to speak when not given permission. It's a modern version of a brank, or Scolds Bridle, put on people who just didn't know when to shut up. You will be able to swallow, though with difficulty. We will provide liquid food drinks, there's a particularly foul one used in hospitals".

"Whilst you are here, Mistress Steph will warm you up a bit, before fitting you with your new corset"

"Mistress Steph, Linda looks a little cold, perhaps a few strokes of the flogger will help her warm up, and remind her that trying to escape is a serious crime, meriting a serious punishment. If you start with fifty strokes, I'll take over with the next fifty. I don't want you to get tired."
Mistress Steph went to the store cupboard and selected a rubber-tailed flogger. As she walked away, L could not help watching her delightful bottom, clad in tight lPVC hot-pants over fishnet tights.

"If you have the strength, Mistress Steph, you can give Linda another twenty after I have finished. She sems to be entertaining the wrong thoughts"

Over the next hour, L writhed in the limted space his restraints allowed, as the flogger left its stinging marks all over his body. The brank weighed ever more heavily on his head, making his neck muscles very tired, the metal plate in his mouth distorting the screams of pain. Eventually, it stopped. L hung limply from the chain, his body a mass of red. Mistress Alice lowered the winch, whilst Mistress Steph unlocked the spreader bar and the lock joining the cuffs.

"Stand by the horizontal bar" L complied, recognising the bar as the one he had been bent over for the fitting of the electric butt-plug. To his releif, Mistress Steph brough a new corset for him to put on. As he clipped the busks together, he saw that it was an underbust type, a feature which ominously suggested his nipples might receive unwelcome attention in the future.

"Come on, Linda, we haven't got all day, get the laces tight" L went through the well-rehearsed procedure, using the wall hook to maintain the tension as he tightened the laces progressively. As he was about to tie the laces, Mistress Steph grabbed them, pulled hard, whilst Mistress Alice worked down the laces again, between them managing to gain another inch of reduction. L could hardly breath, being restricted to a small movement of his upper chest. A short length of thin chain was wrapped round his waist, and locked. The corset was obviously staying in place for a while, to add to his discomfort, a constant reminder of his lowly position.

"We're done for now, Linda. Go to the cell in the hall and lock yourself to the two rings on the wall, at waist height on the high wall."

L went into the cell, sat down on the floor and raised his hands to the waiting locks and rings.

The cell door closed, followed by the sound-proof door. And the light went out.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I can't believe Linda is still noticeably reacting to the sight of a cute ass in hot pants. She should be learning by now. :roll:

Locked in a brank, now that is going to be rough. Her neck is going to be soooo tired! :twisted:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Interesting... :twisted:

The brank is going to be quite the impediment. In any case, Linda is not supposed to speak.

Just a little note from a corset expert - an underbust corset will not impede breathing to that extent. In fact, neither will an overbust corset. Upper chest breathing is quite effective and quite easy even in a very tight corset. Maybe she will eventually learn to stop breathing with her belly and breathe with her chest, as she should.

What Linda will experience, though, are the effects of rib compression. It takes time to reshape the rib cage, and in the meantime, there will be some discomfort in the lower ribs as the pressure from the corset conspires with the outward push of the ribs to make the intervening flesh and muscles rather tender. This is especially true in the male, because of the more barrel-shaped rib cage. But it will pass if the pressure is slackened for a couple of weeks, then the waist training may resume unimpeded.

And a tight corset over all those sores from the whipping? I would not wear my corset over a sunburn... Owwww.... :shock:

And liquid hospital food? Now that is cruel and unusual punishment! :shock: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

Thank you, Mistress Jenny, for your comments regarding breathing and tight-laced corsets :)

I can only speak from my own experience, gained over the last few months of owning my own. You are quite right about discomfort in the lower ribs, though not too bad for the time I would wear mine, perhaps a few hours. It does take a while to get used to upper chest breathing, I can certainly remember being very short of breath when doing some fairly heavy manual work not long after I bought it.

Perhaps we will put it down to artistic licence :lol:
lj

Post by lj »

Several uncomfortable hours later, L was stirred from his sleep by the light coming on, and the door opening. Mistress Alice enterned and bent to unlock L's wrists.
"I've brought your food" putting a mulitcoloured plastic bottle on the floor, together with a straw. "Mistress Steph says you will be able to drink by sucking on the straw, but you will have to hold your lips shut around both the straw and the tongue plate" She then locked the barred door and stood back to watch.
L picked up the bottle, to see it was labelled as a liquid food supplement, and banana flavoured. Putting the straw in the bottle, and the other end in his mouth, he pressed his lips together, gripping the tongue plate and the straw, using his fingers to close the small gap between the edge of the plate and the straw. He sucked hard. The sweet, sickly liquid hit the back of his throat, and the perhaps appropriately named gag reflex kicked in. He gasped, breathing in the liquid, the tongue plate stopping the normal swallowing action. And he began to choke. Mistress Alice acted quickly, opening the cell door and dragging L out, then bending him over so his mouth was lower than his chest. The brank did nothing to make his breathing any easier, and she called out for help. Fortunately, Mistress Claire was in the Room, tidying up from a previous session, and realising the problem, fetched the key to the brank, rushed over and unlocked it. L was by now very distressed, but breathing more normally. Mistress Alice put the cell bed in its sleeping position, and the two of them helped L onto the bed, face down in the "recovery position" Closing the cell door, Mistress Alice remarked that she would need to speak to Mistress Steph. Checking on L ten minutes later, they found him sitting up and looking more or less normal, so they closed the outer door.
Mistress Ayesha heard the commotion, and came downstairs. "What happened?". Mistress Alice explained. "Hmmm, Mistress Steph needs a few facts explained. She should have tried the brank out herself, including trying to drink, before risking someone's life with it. I'll deal with this" she said, in a determined manner that brooked no argument. Mistress Alice remembered her own punishment when she had overstepped the mark with her psychological torture scenario and wondered whether she should warn her sister. Then thought otherwise. "Ask her to join me in the Room"
A few minutes later, Mistress Steph entered the Room, as requested. The lights were dim, and she was several feet into the room when a very bright light suddenly came on, directly in front of her. Temporarily blinded, she flinched, as her arms were grabbed from behind and swiftly cuffed together. Arms pulled up above her, she was forced into bending forward, and marched into the centre of the room, stopping beneath the winch chain, to which her cuffs were clipped. Mistress Ayesha walked quickly over to the control panel and pressed the "up" button, until Steph was fixed in the strappado position.
"You have to learn that, whilst we may inflict pain, that is our service to our "clients". Killing them is not part of the deal. Letting Linda try to drink when wearing the brank showed you have not thought through what you were doing. A simple test carried out by yourself would have shown the danger. You need to learn a lesson"
Steph was currently dressed in the tight hot-pants that L had so misguidedly watched, and they were currently stretched even tighter by the pose in which she was held, a perfect target for the crop. As the crop landed, it became very clear to Steph that, far from providing protection, the tight PVC added an extra sting to the blow. She yelped. Ten times in all.
But that was not the end to her punishment. Mistress Ayesha advanced, carrying the brank. Steph tried to shy away, but her restraints made that impossible, and the metal cage was locked around her head, the tongue plate pressing down, rendering her, to all intents and purpose, speechless. The click of the lock, and she was sealed in for as long as Mistress Ayesha though necessary, and without the opportunity to eat or drink. The winch chain lowered, and Mistress Ayesha released her form the cuffs.
"See how you like the brank. I will release you this evening. Next time, test carefully"
Steph left the Room and went upstairs, hoping to avoid being seen by Lyss or Claire, embarrassed by her mistake.
Mistress Ayesha checked that L was alright, and finding him sleeping soundly, closed the door and went to find Mistress Alice..
L's system had been completely disorganised by the artificial day-length he had been subjected to in the confinement cell, and had managed very little sleep, most of it very fitful as he was far from comfortable in the tiny space, held in a sitting position by his chains, on the cold hard floor. He needed his sleep, and made the most of the undistrubed time he had been given, He was beginning to realise that his life was no longer his own, and that he must grab whatever opportunities for his own comfort, as they arose.
Mistress Alice was in the "office" above the Room, where the computers and CCTV systems were operated.
"How is your new training scheme coming along?" asked Mistress Ayesha.
"Ready for testing. Shall we start now?"
"Why not. Just remind me how you have set it up"
"Sub-liminal speech. It's something that was used in advertising, but got banned because it was considered a breach of privacy, but you can now buy audio tapes and MP3s to do the same thing from choice. By playing a recording very quietly, whilst someone is asleep, they pick up the ideas in the recording as though they have thought them themselves. It's a bit like hypnotism. It filters into the brain without the subject realising it. So I have made a recording suggesting Linda always curtseys when she is given an instruction, but only when she is wearing a maids outfit. It repeats over and over again, so when her sleep pattern is at the right stage, it should "soak in". Because it is a specific occasion, we will be able to tell if it works by giving her instructions when dressed otherwise. It will probably take a few days, so we need to keep her busy, with some heavy work to make sure she sleeps well!" Mistress Alice switched on the amplifier feeding the loudspeakers built into the bed in the cell and started the recording playing.
Morning came, and L woke, refreshed from a good night's sleep. The cell light came on, and the outer door opened. A bowl, with a spoon in it, was pushed under the barred door, together with a mug of tea, Mistress Alice, looking throught the bars at the prostrate L said "Good Morning, Linda. Enjoy your breakfast. You have a full day ahead of you." L was worried. Mistress Alice was far too cheerful. But the porridge was good, and he felt at least prepared for whatever the day would bring, if not excited by the prospect.
Ten minutes later, Mistress Alice returned, pushing overalls and boots under the door.. "Be ready in five minutes"
Opening the cell door, Mistress Alice indicated L should go to the wet-room and use the toilet, wash and then follow her outside. Still wearing the explosive collar, L realised that the comparitive freedom was an illusion. Walking towards the concrete slab, L noticed that the walls he had built had been added to. Across the top were heavy concrete slabs, completely covering the top, whilst at the narrow open end, there was now a heavy wooden door.
"Your task today is to assemble the shed on this slab. The panels are all there" indicating a pile of wooden parts strapped to several pallets. "The assembly instructions are in the garage, along with the tools you will need."
And so, for the rest of the day, L put together the sides, roof , door and window, until finally, the shed was complete. The eyebolts set into the concrete turned out to be nothing sinister, merely the means to fix the structure firmly to the concrete. However, the block structure did look sinister. But with the wooden door firmly locked, there was little L could glean from examination. He tried tapping it with the hammer. Was that a sound he heard? Where did it come from? Perhaps nothing. Just then, Mistress Alice returned.
"Very good, Linda. I think you deserve a reward. No punishments tonight. Now go to your cell and lock yourself in, then put the overall and boots under the door.
L did as he was told, and found another bowl, this time a stew with potatoes and a bottle of fruit juice. An hour later, he was soundly asleep.
In the morning, L awoke, to find a new outfit for him to wear. A white blouse and a sort of dress, some long grey socks, and flat-heeled shoes. After a few minutes, he worked out what it was. The dress was a gymslip, something worn by schoolgirls many years ago. Then he remembered the brief snatch of conversation some while ago, when he was instructed to face the wall as someone else came in to the house. He was to be a schoolgirl today. But why?
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I can sympathize with Linda about the problem of swallowing while gagged. I have a penis gag that is very close to being dangerous as it can cause the gag reflex if I'm not careful.

Subliminal messaging, now they are getting serious! :twisted: Not just physical torture and mind games anymore. Curtsies are a mild test case, I bet much more serious things are going to happen later.

And who's in the box? Building a shed around the box raises interesting possibilities, allowing for time distortion games, as no light need ever reach the occupant of the box, or light can be introduced when darkness should be there, much like the cells. Claustrophobics beware!