How passable should i make myself?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
monkey

How passable should i make myself?

Post by monkey »

In march its someones birthday at work and she wants it to be a pimps and hoes night with her as a pimp. she already has one friend who doesn't work with us going in drag. i've kind of agreed to go as it stands at the moment in drag myself.
The problem i have is if i do go in drag, the dilema in my mind is how do i get away with going in drag without them thinking i do this on a regular basis (indoors that is). but as we would be going to a big club night being to passable could back fire in me being chatted up by a drunk guy with his beer goggles firmly out of focus and also which toilets to use.
I have never been outside in drag so all of this is new to me any advice you lovely people can offer will be most welcome.
lj

Post by lj »

what a great opportunity

the only time I have had was to a fancy dress party, where I went as a St Trinians schoolgirl, but with an obviously silly wig. I was all set to go to a Tramps and Tarts party, had the leather miniskirt, the whole works, then the party got cancelled. Big disappointment.

I'd go for it, do the whole works and enjoy it. If you get the wrong kind of attention, tell them in no uncertain terms. But unless you are really convincing, stick to the Men's toilet, though perhaps you need a bit of caution, do what the ladsies do, and go in with a friend. Hmmm, that could be misinterpreted :lol:
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

I don't know how social rules are in UK, but 15 years ago we had a bachelor party, and the lucky guy getting married was dressed in a nice dress (no make-up or anything else). He insisted using the ladies rooms all day and evening and didn't meet any bad feelings anywhere we went.

How to look right without making people suspicious: Ask her or her friends to help you with the make-up and perhaps to choose the clothes too. Then you show that you are not on 'home ground'.

Regarding drunk guys: Don't worry. If they get too sticky - just tell then NO in your deepest male voice if nothing else works. Might give them a surprise they remember the rest of their life...

And btw - good luck and have fun (envy....envy...:-)
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
G25A

Post by G25A »

To the Original Poster:
This is why I love halloween.
The trick I have used for two years now is to borrow some of the clothes from friends, don't use yours.
Also ask a girlfriend to do your makeup for you. They will enjoy it and it gives you an excuse as to why you look good.
There is in my mind no reason to not look as passable as possible.
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

I was particulary interested in the "also which toilets to use" part. I'd say it depends on where you go. If your in a place where you think it could be taken wrongly and you don't feel particulary feminine, or you simply feel like you could'nt get away with it, go to the mens. Otherwise, go in the womans with a girl friend, I'm sure it will be fine.

Guys hitting on you -- well you could always pretend you and another guy are a couple (obviously they are in on it). That way whenever someone starts hitting on you he will be like knight in shining armour and rush to you, the princess!
monkey

Post by monkey »

thanks for the advice, i have agreed to go through with it on a condition that other men whom i work go in drag otherwise the piss taking will be too great. i will keep you updated.
I also have a female friend who has agreed to take me shopping and maybe lend me a wig i f i do it :D
Nuclearo

Post by Nuclearo »

monkey wrote: I also have a female friend who has agreed to take me shopping and maybe lend me a wig i f i do it :D
God! You're so lucky~
Why choose when you can combine?
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I have been following this since your first post with some interest.

My advice is to go with, or without male coworkers. As long as you have at least one good friend there (Male or Female) I would definately say go!

You might even find that there are some benifits if it is jusy "You and the girls" :wink:

Don't pass up a golden opportunity!
monkey

Post by monkey »

it won't just be me and the girls cos the guys will still go just not dressed up hence the problem it would be good if it was just the girls but then these aren't the closest of mates. the one i'd shopping with is the closest but i don't think she would ever go out somewhere with me and she wouldn't be invited out to this birthday party. so confusing :?
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Now I got it, I'm following you, and can better see where you're coming from.