Payback

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
onestrangeguy

Payback

Post by onestrangeguy »

Story codes: (As now required by Anna.) (This is the ‘Fine print’).
Bondage story - Payback.
Explicit Sex story - Payback.
Female Nudity story - Payback.
Intercourse story - Payback.
Male Nudity story - Payback.
Perverted Sex Play story - Payback.

This story tells of the above-mentioned subjects as well as other very gross and disgusting stuff. It may be offensive to absolutely anyone or everyone. Don't read it! - If you must read it, do so at your own risk.

Characters: {Me: Master, Submissive}, {My wife: Mistress, Submissive}.

Payback

My balls itch. It's driving me crazy. What was the name of the movie from some years ago? This guy's sister was trying to pass herself off as a guy. He had given her some pointers on how to walk like a guy. Next he decided that she needed training on how to scratch her balls. Obviously less than thrilled with the subject matter her initial attempt was a pitiful attempt to give a quick scratch. Her brother, obviously really getting into this said something like "You really have to get in there and scratch, take your time, move things around", all while giving a very graphic demonstration. Apparently still not fully into this subject she asked, "Supposing my balls just don't itch"? To this her brother promptly replied "All balls itch". ... In my present case this isn't just your normal jock itch. We're talking some real pain here. My job requires that I be on my feet most of the time. Not just standing still, but constantly on the move walking from place to place. With each step the sharp point of each strand of newly re-growing hair in my crotch stabs my scrotum. I can feel each and every one of them as they painfully dig in. It feels as though my thighs are lined with course-gritted sandpaper. Oh, the pain of it all!

Perhaps I should start at the beginning...

She lays spread eagled on the bed. Her hands were individually bound, pulled tightly, stretched towards the sides and top of the bed over her head. Her feet too were bound wide apart pulled severely taught toward the bottom sides of the bed. The classic "Spread Eagle" position. She was barely able to move. She had no choice but to present herself for whatever I might desire of her. I laid a large bath towel over a pillow, and worked it under her rump on the bed below her sex, spreading the remainder of the towel flat under her thighs. Bound as tightly as she was she was nearly unable to lift her rump to assist. She seemed apprehensive. I often tied her to the bed, but seldom this tightly. She didn't seem to know what to make of the towel. With our lovemaking we had often left the preverbal "Wet spot" on the bed, but we had never deemed a towel as so much of a necessity before. At least until after we finished our activities. I walked into the bathroom returning with a can of shaving cream and a razor. Squirting a small amount of shaving cream into my hand I began to lather her most private parts. As soon as she realized what was happening she screamed and thrashed the best she could. She insisted that I couldn't do that. She wouldn't allow me to do that! I stopped what I was doing, wiping my hands on a small hand towel that hung over my arm, but leaving the foam on her. I had but one question. Whose cunt is this? I asked. She defiantly insisted that it was hers. She would not allow me to shave it. I calmly approached the head of the bed. Reaching under the bed I produced a blindfold. I quickly fastened it in place, tightly buckling the straps behind her head. She wouldn't be able to work it off. I then calmly and patiently explained to her that perhaps we should both take a break and discuss this more calmly later on. I then left the room.

It was nearly two hours later when I re-entered the room. Her blindfold was still in place. Sitting on the edge of the bed next to her I reached down and seductively began massaging her ample breasts with one hand, and her and womanhood with the other, avoiding the area with the now dried on foam. I knew that she wouldn't be able to resist. She was soon breathing in gasps, and rolling her hips as best she could in response to my practiced touch. I then softly and calmly whispered in her ear, "Considering your present condition, whose cunt is this"?
"Yours" she said demurely.
"Yours what" I answered.
"It's your cunt master"? Was her unsure and questioning reply.
"Very good" I replied. "You seem to be a bright girl, and I'm sure you'll catch on quickly"
Somehow I should have instinctively known that a comment like that just might not sit well with a college graduate.
"And if it is my cunt, should I have to ask you if I can shave it"? I questioned.
"No master" came her reply.
I stepped into the bathroom, returning with a few supplies.
I used a warm moist washcloth to remove the dried on foam.
I then warmed a fair amount of moisturizing cream in my hands before rubbing it into her mound.
I used a small pair of scissors to trim the hair around her sex as short as was practical.
I then placed a warm moist towel over the area, letting it sit for about five minutes while I played with her breasts.
Removing the towel, I Once again I began lathering her private parts.
After applying a generous helping of shaving cream, I took my time carefully shaving the remaining stubble, being sure to cut each and every hair as closely as possible.
"You had better hold still. This may take some time, and I don't want to cut you," I warned.
"Yes master" came the feeble reply.
It wasn't long before her crotch was shaven nearly as smooth as the preverbal baby’s bottom.
I then applied a soothing lotion to her now very smooth mound, gently massaging the lotion deeply into her tender skin.
There was no question about it. She sure did look sexy.
I couldn't help fondling her freshly denuded sex.
She was obviously very much aroused.
It was not long before I released her bonds and removed the blindfold.
The lovemaking that ensued lasted through most of the night.
During the following week it seemed that every spare moment she wanted to spend in bed. It was obvious that this wasn't because she was tired and wanted to sleep. Her desire for me seemed insatiable. I was beginning to wonder if I had created a monster.

It was the following Saturday morning that I was awakened by a tugging on my wrists. I was unable to move. She was busy tightening the bonds holding my hands and feet. You might guess that I found myself in very much the same position that she had been the week before. Spread-eagled on the bed. The shaving cream and razor sat on the nightstand next to me.

"And whose cock is this"? She asked, reaching down and erotically fingering my now rock hard member...

Payback is rough sometimes.
Last edited by onestrangeguy on 24 Jun 2009, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I know that itch well! :roll:

Nice story, Got any more?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed, payback is rough.

And never underestimate a woman's ability to get her due! :twisted:

Small change not accepted... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!