Amazon - Part one

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Luckycat

Amazon - Part one

Post by Luckycat »

Amazon

(I will be posting a new part every Saturday night).

By Luckycat

Introduction

For you readers who are new to these story pages, as well as those of you who have been kind enough to follow some of my other small tales, I must warn you, this story is not for the faint-hearted! It is dreadfully long; novel length, and not only contains elements of various perversions and evil fetishes, but also lesbians, volcanoes, labyrinths, carnivorous plants, deadly snakes and poisonous spiders. In short, it’s your typical love story!
And oh yes, there’s also some bondage.

Chapter One - Short-cut

Cody stepped out of the darkness of the dense humid jungle and into a large open sunlit glade filled with knee-high sawgrass.
Here, in the soft light of mid-afternoon, the sun provided little warmth, and only underscored what she already knew; that the tropical South American rainy season was immanent, perhaps now only days away.
Away from the clammy chill of the forest canopy, a fresh breeze blew, making Cody’s short blonde hair dance above her small ears, tickling and drying her perspiration.

Taking the compass from her belt, she held it out at arms length and examined it carefully. Calling out loudly over her shoulder she said, “Come on Beanie! We have a slight problem here!”

Cody waited patiently for a reply, frowning down at the compass and waving away the last of the buzzing knats that had followed her from the Jungle. Turning, she was about to call out again, when she saw the lanky form of her botanist friend Beatrice emerge from the trees and make her way awkwardly towards her.

“Let me guess!” Cody said smugly. “Another napenthe?”
Bea nodded excitedly. “Yes, the biggest one yet, almost eight inches tall! I took pictures of it from every angle; I only wish that we could take it back to Curevez with us, but of course it could never stand the trip.”
Bea paused to take a quick breath and knitted her brow. “What problem?”
In reply, Cody pointed absently across the glade. “That’s west—the way we need to go.”

Bea shaded her green eyes with one hand and stared across the waving sawgrass. The glade slanted downwards to where the jungle continued on the other side, even darker and more forbidding than from where they had just emerged.
“Looks kind of spooky.” She said.
Cody nodded. “Yeah—and wet! We’ve been moving steadily downwards for the last two hours. If we keep going on like this, we’ll find ourselves wading knee-deep in swamp water.”
Bea shrugged. “So?...”
“So—that means more snakes—and more slow-going.”
“I’m not afraid of stupid snakes.” Bea said bravely.

Cody cocked one eye closed and squinted up at her much taller friend. “Based upon what I’ve seen of the few men you’ve dated, I’d say that that was true.”
“Thanks a lot!” Bea replied haughtily. “And I suppose that the women you date are all perfect?”
“Perfect!” Cody agreed, and smiled showing her sharp white teeth.
“Oh yeah? Well what about your—bosom buddy—that ‘reptile woman’ Beth, the one with the spiked hair and the wrinkled skin?”
Cody grinned. “What, her? Well, maybe she’s not much to look at, but she screws like an animal!”
Bea raised an eyebrow. “I see, and that’s a good thing?”
“From time to time, yes.” Cody said nodding.
“You, my muscle-bound little imp, are seriously fucked-up!”
Cody grinned. “Probably—but it’s the kind of fucked-up everyone needs from time to time. Maybe you should try it.” She added with a wink.

Ignoring this, Bea asked, “How much longer until where we meet the boat?”
Cody blew out a breath. “Ten hours at least, maybe more. A lot more if we’re bogged down by having to slog our way through a damned swamp.”
“Shit!” Bea said. “Cody, we can’t afford to be late. If we miss that boat we’ll have to wait two whole weeks for another one.”
Cody met her eyes grimly. “I know. And we’re already short of food and water, and if the rain starts…”
“Vell, jus Vhat do you sukjest fearless leader?” Bea said grinning.

Cody pointed to the right of the dark jungle and up to the northwest. “First, we go around it. Then we turn back south to head towards the river. It’d be a little longer, but a whole lot easier going, and we could make good time until dark.”
Bea shrugged. “Fine, whatever. But leaving the low wetland probably means that I won’t see any more nepenthes.”
“Yeah, but if it means that we make our boat on time, I can live with that.”
Bea was disappointed, but finally nodded. “Lead on!”

Name Calling

The two women walked together single-file through the jungle, their steps unhurried but purposeful. As usual Cody, machete in hand, led the way. She occasionally glanced back over her shoulder to make sure that Bea was still behind her, and hadn’t been seduced into wandering off somewhere to study or photograph some new and exotic form of carnivorous plant.

Cody, a skilled explorer, knew that contrary to popular belief, the interior of the Amazon jungle can be quite open, and that there are many paths that one can take. Wildlife abounds here, and the game trails—providing that they ran in the right direction—can provide the traveler with many opportunities to advance easily.

They had traveled several miles uphill and in a northwesterly direction. Then as the land slowly began to level out, they gradually turned back to the west, walking in a slow arc that Cody believed would return them onto the correct course to intercept the Ceiavos River where they could await the boat.

“Bingo!” Bea cried out suddenly. “Napenthe!”
Cody turned to see her friend bending down over a foot-high plant that was growing beside an immense acacia tree.
“That is a big one!” Cody remarked.
“Unbelievable!” Bea breathed excitedly, then using a small ruler for scale, she snapped picture after picture of the plant with her small digital camera. She stopped suddenly and turned to meet Cody’s eyes.
“Do you have any idea how important this find is Cody?”
Cody shook her head patiently. “Big?”
“Vast!” Bea said in awe. “Nepenthes are native to the East Indies and Burma, and although found in other locations, none have ever been found in South America. Especially one like this!”

“I’m sorry Bea,” Cody said with a shrug. “But It just looks like another dumb pitcher plant to me. Just what makes this one so special?”
“Most nepenthes are small, about the size of your thumb, and grow from the branches of trees. This one’s absolutely huge, and appears to be growing right from the ground. From the ground Cody!”

Cody shrugged once again. “So? Don’t all plants grow from the ground?”
Bea shook her head. “No, actually there are many varieties that can survive without soil, such as water lilies.”
Cody nodded. “Well you should know, you’re the botanist, I’m only the token anthropologist.”
“The fact that this carnivorous plant is free-standing implies that it actually has roots, and if it wouldn’t kill it, I’d be sorely tempted to dig it up and look.”
“Beanie?” Cody said quietly, addressing her in the pet name she liked to call her.
“What?”
“I know this plant is a big deal to you, but we really need to move on. The boat, remember? If we’re not on time, it’ll leave without us.”

Bea’s body slumped with disappointment and acceptance of Cody’s common sense. She looked down at the bloated round body of the napenthe dejectedly. “I know Cody, It’s just that this little guy here could make my entire career for me.”

Cody attempted to soothe her. “Well, You have your notes and photos to prove its existence, not to mention having me to corroborate your discovery. You can always mount an expedition and come back again. If this discovery is as important as you say it is then you should have no problem in getting funding.”

Bea made a half-hearted attempt to smile. “Assuming that I could even find this same exact spot again, and if by some miracle I did, that this guy wasn’t dead.”
“Hey!” Cody said brightly. “Since it’s your find, doesn’t that give you the right to name it?”
Bea nodded. “Yeah, absolutely.”
“Then how about; Napenthe Beatrice?”

Bea smiled, and considered this for a moment, but then shook her head and met Cody’s eyes squarely. “If it wasn’t for you Cody, I’d never have come here and found it in the first place.” She looked up at Cody slyly. “And since it’s my decision, I’d like to name it in honor of you!”

Despite her ambivalence towards plants, Cody was strangely pleased.
“Thank you Beanie, I’m honored, and touched.”
Bea grinned. “Great, then maybe I’ll just call it: Napenthe Codias Lesbos.”

Cody mocked a horror-stricken face. “The fuck you will! We dykes have enough bad press as it is, without having carnivorous plants named after us! Besides, I’m not a real lesbian, I’m bisexual.”
“Oh really?” Bea said smugly. “And just when was the last time you were with a man?”
Cody shrugged. “I don’t know; it’s been a while I guess. But I do enjoy having a man from time to time, they’re a lot easier to control than we women are.”
“You mean—dominate.”
Cody waved this away. “Shut-up Beanie.”

Bea giggled. “You can’t hide your secrets from me little Cody, I’ve seen your little perverted toys; the handcuffs and gags, and what about that black leather hood with the zipper?”
Cody’s face flushed, and she held up a warning hand. “ Hey! That’s personal.”
“I wonder…do you use those on your women, or do they use them…”
“Stop!” Cody said. “Just shut up and pick some name for the damned plant!”
Bea grinned broadly. “Fine, then it’s Napenthe Cody!” She added giggling, “Or would you prefer: Napenthe Codias Dominatrix?”
Cody grinned back threateningly. “Napenthe Cody” will do just fine!”

Snake

Dusk had begun to fall as Bea and Cody walked quickly beneath the forest canopy. The sun moved steadily downward to dip below the distant hills. It cast dim lengthening shadows, then finally, none at all.

Bea became incredibly tired and her feet hurt. But Cody prodded her on, wanting to keep moving for as long as possible before darkness forced them to make camp.
Fortunately the going hadn't been too bad. Cody had found a narrow game trail that ran roughly in the right direction, and they moved along this at a fast pace.

Bea was staring down at her moving boots, and thinking about how a carnivorous napenthe, a tree-dweller, could ever have evolved into a rooted plant. Absorbed in her thoughts, she failed to notice the outstretched arm in front of her, and collided hard with Cody’s back, nearly knocking her over.
“Look!” Cody warned urgently, and pointed to the path ahead.

Bea stared in horror to see an immense snake that had begun to cross their path only twenty feet away. Its large, blunt head had almost vanished into the brush when it suddenly stopped and turned to regard them with cold menacing eyes. The snake’s mouth opened, its tongue darting in and out, as if trying to taste them from a distance.

Shit! It’s a reticulated python!” Cody said. “Just look at its size, it must be thirty feet long!”
“Shhh!” Warned Bea.
“It can’t hear us Beanie, snakes are deaf, but they have incredibly sharp eyes. Don’t move, don’t even breathe!”
“Is it—is it dangerous?” Bea whispered.
Duh!” Cody replied never taking her eyes from the serpent. “Hold perfectly still and don’t try to run!” She cautioned in a loud whisper.
“Why not run?” Bea asked. “Running sounds like an good idea!”
“It’s a conditioned response in predatory animals; they’ll chase after any prey that tries to flee from them, and he’s much faster than us.”
“Maybe he’ll just go away.” Bea said, hopefully.
“Maybe, but I doubt it, he looks hungry.”
“What’ll he do Cody, bite us?”
“He’s a constrictor, if he attacks, he’ll wrap his coils around you and slowly squeeze you to death.”
“Shit!”
“Then, he’ll begin to swallow you—alive!”
“I hope he prefers blondes.” Bea said.

The snake’s wide head remained poised several feet above the ground, hovering there, turning slightly from side to side and looking at each woman in turn. It was trying to decide.

Cody’s mouth tightened into a grim smile. “And that’s where we have the clear advantage.”
“Oh?” Bea said nervously. “Tell me about this—advantage thing.”
“He can’t attack us both at the same time and hope to succeed. When he comes, the one he ignores can use the machete—or a rock—to kill him.”

Bea saw that Cody’s blue eyes now shone with the thrill of the deadly confrontation. The tiny woman seemed to emanate a power far beyond her five-foot, ninety-pound body.
She knew from having lived with Cody for over two years that her friend was absolutely fearless in the face of any type of conflict, and would fight to the death over any esoteric concept, a lover, a chess game, or any other type of physical challenge or clash of ideological thought. Conflict was what empowered Cody; it was her ethos.
“Got a rock in your pocket?” Bea said. “I seemed to have lost mine.”

Cody removed her ceramic bladed machete from its sheath and tossed it to the ground in front of them. “Move to one side Beanie—slowly! Make him choose. The one of us he picks gets hugged, the other gets the knife!”

Beatrice felt an ice cold drop of sweat travel down her ribs as she moved to one side of the path. She tore her eyes from the snake to dare one quick glance at Cody. The small woman was smiling, her face set with fierce resolve and deadly purpose.

The python became more animated. Its head remained in place watching while the rest of its thirty-foot body withdrew slowly from the thick trees to coil behind it.

Suddenly the snake seemed to come to a decision. Lowering its head, it hissed loudly and leapt to the left and towards Cody. It traveled the distance between them in an instant, but at the last second it halted, and rearing up on its tail, paused to stare into Cody’s eyes as if to say, “I have chosen you, and now you die!”

Bea stepped back, her eyes focused on the machete that lay just in front of the snake.
The python’s mouth opened wide, revealing a double row of curving needle-like teeth. Cody steeled herself, awaiting its cruel bite, and the inevitable embrace of death. She understood fully that there would be no escape, and that her fate now rested solely in her friend’s hands.

Cody understood the snake’s method of execution only too well. It would strike with its mouth and teeth, and then wrap itself around her at lightening speed. Once she was hopelessly trapped within its coils, it would slowly tighten itself around her with incredible strength. Then, with each breath she exhaled, it would squeeze slowly tighter and tighter until she began to suffocate and grew torpid. Victorious, the snake would unhinge its jaws and begin to swallow her alive.
The serpent reared high and backwards, poised, ready to strike.

Suddenly the snake’s mouth seemed to explode, spraying Cody’s face with blood. The snake shook slightly, something small that resembled a pencil appeared in the center of its mouth. Its eyes rolled up into its head, it stiffened, and with one convulsive final movement, fell forward towards Cody.

Cody jumped away and stared at the back of the python’s head. A feathered arrow protruded from the back of its skull. The huge reticulated python was dead.

Luna

Bea and Cody stared down wide-eyed at the dead serpent, unable to believe their good luck at this startling ‘Deus ex machina’ turn of events.
“Beanie look!” Cody said, pointing a finger.

A very tall woman holding a bow stood at the point where the snake had crossed their path. She was barefooted, and completely nude except for a small brown thong and wide leather belt.
Her hair was jet black with bangs cut severely straight just above her forehead. This coupled with her high, elegant cheekbones, caused Bea to immediately think of Egypt, and Cleopatra.

Her bearing was proud, almost haughty, as she stared down at the snake, a mocking smile tugged at one corner of her mouth. She raised her soft brown eyes to stare fiercely at the two other women.

With lightening-like speed, she reached to a quiver that hung from her belt to withdraw a second arrow. She nocked the arrow in place and targeted the bow first at Cody, then at Bea.
The threat was quite clear, and both women instinctively raised their hands in supplication.

“Hi there girl. Nice shot!” Bea said nervously.
“We mean you no harm.” Cody said, smiling, and pointing down to the dead snake. “Thank you!”

The woman approached them warily, continuing to target the arrow on them in turn. She halted about ten feet away and began to speak rapidly in some language that Bea didn’t understand.
Bea turned to Cody—the designated linguist of the two—and asked, “What, is that…Spanish?”
“No.” Cody answered. “I mean its Spanish yes, but there’s something else mixed in—Portuguese maybe—I need to hear more.”

Cody had spoken Spanish fluently since she was a child in New Mexico. She was proud of her ability, and often thought of herself humorously as the bi-lingual bi-sexual.

Trying to appear relaxed, she said in Spanish, “Hello brave woman, my name is Cody, and this is my friend Bea. What is your name?”
The woman stared intently at Cody for a moment, then stiffened. “Luna.”
“Luna. Well, thanks for helping us Luna, we’re in your debt.”
Luna frowned and stepped forward menacingly. “The serpent is mine!”

For once in her life Cody’s courage seemed to desert her and she took a quick step backwards. The woman’s height was incredible. Standing so close, Cody realized that she must be at least six and a half feet tall—perhaps taller.
Cody’s position, and small size afforded her an excellent view of Luna’s full round breasts. She found the sight to be quite interesting, but rather intimidating.

“Do—do you really want the snake?” Cody asked.
“Of course little fool! I have stalked it since dawn. And now I have killed it. It will feed many mouths in my village. It is mine!”
“Then by all means take it!” Cody said. “We have no desire to take from you what is rightfully yours. As you said, it’s your kill.”

“Cody,” Bea said impatiently. “What did she say? Who is she?”
Cody turned. “She says her name is Luna, and she’s pissed-off because she thinks we want to steal the damned snake.”
“Then you can understand her?”
“Mostly yes, but she speaks with an odd dialect. I’ve heard it somewhere before, but…I can’t seem to place it.”

Luna spoke. “Where are you from? You two do not belong here!”
“Were from far away; from the United States. We’re students about to graduate from collage. She—Bea—studies plants. I study different peoples.”

Luna sneered down contemptuously at Cody. “I have never heard of your village. It has a foolish name!” She turned to face to Bea. “She, this Bea, is very pretty, and somehow—familiar—to me, and very smart to study plants. Plants can be very dangerous, she is very wise to want to understand them.”

Cody felt a flush of anger rise to her cheeks. “Bea is very smart, but unfortunately, she doesn’t speak your language like I can.”
Luna nodded. “You, I think that are not so smart! Why would you want to study people? That is foolish! People are people. They only live to serve their village.”

Cody snorted. “Well, that’s your opinion. But the understanding of other peoples happens to be extremely important in my view. How else can we ever hope to avoid famine and wars if we don’t study, and try to understand one other?”
“What are wars?” Luna asked narrowing her eyes.

Cody’s mouth dropped. “War? War is the violent struggle between two opposing forces.”
“Oh!” Luna said smiling, and lowering her bow. “I know this—war! I have war with other women in my village at every chance. I like war! It makes me feel happy!”
“Excuse me?” Cody said.
Luna added sadly, “But I never win at war, most women are much stronger than me. Sometimes I think that my toes will point upwards forever.”
“What is she saying? Bea asked.
Cody shook her head. “I have absolutely no idea.”

Luna suddenly reached out and took hold of Cody’s short blond hair, tugging it fiercely.
“Ouch!” Cody cried.
“Why would a man have such foolish straw colored hair?” Luna said, laughing.
“What?—Man!” Cody said angrily. “I’m no man you stupid snake killer! I’m a woman just like you!”

Luna frowned and pulled Cody’s head towards her to examine her face closely. Her grip was like Steel.
“Ouch!” Cody said again.
“What’s she doing?” Bea asked.

Luna released Cody’s hair, and reaching, roughly pulled her tube-top down around her waist. She stared in shock at Cody’s small firm breasts “You are a woman!”
“I told you so!” Cody snapped.
“Then you must be a very young woman!” Luna said.
“Hey! Not all women are as well endowed as you...snake woman! I may not be big, but let me tell you, I could rock your world sister!”
Luna looked confused. “Rocks?” Luna said, returning her eyes to Cody’s breasts. “These look more like pebbles to me.”
Very funny!” Cody said indignantly.

Luna released Cody, and tossing her bow casually to the ground, moved to stand in front of Bea. She reached out to pull down the botanist’s shirt as well, but seemed confused by the many buttons that ran down the front.
Bea crossed her arms in front of her defensively. “Hey!” She stammered.

Luna snorted and stepped back. “Where are you going?” She asked Cody.
“To the Ceiavos River to meet our boat.”
Luna looked confused. “But there is no food there. What is this boat?”
“A thing that floats on water. It carries people on the river.” Cody said.
Luna nodded. “Yes, I have seen this—boat—with my own eyes. It is foolish!”

Cody shook her head in disgust. “Again, that’s your opinion. But we need the boat of get back home—to our village—how far is the river from here?”
Luna narrowed her eyes. “Not far, an easy walk. Two days.”
Two days!” Cody stammered. “But we need to be there tomorrow or we’ll be stuck here for another two weeks! Maybe is we leave early and hurry…”
Luna shook her head, causing her black bangs to dance around her forehead. “This is a bad part of the jungle. If you run, you will only bring to you larger and even fiercer serpents than this one who is now dead.”
“But we’re short of food and water.”

Luna rolled her eyes and spoke as though she were speaking to a child. “Water is everywhere tiny woman. And food can be found behind almost every tree.”
“Yeah, this place is a veritable super market of snack-food!” Cody remarked.
Luna squinted. “What is—snack?”
“Food you eat for fun that has no nutritional value.” Cody said impatiently.
“Oh, I see!” Luna said. “The same way the snake wanted to eat you; for a snack!”
“Thanks a lot!” Cody said and broke into a smile.

“What did she say?” Bea asked.
Cody shook her head. “Bad news Beanie; no food, no boat, more snakes.”
Bea pouted. “My feet hurt!”

Dinner

Luna walked back to where the snake had entered the trail, and reaching down retrieved a small sack woven from some type of rough cloth. Retuning to join the other women, she seated herself comfortably atop the dead serpent. Taking a long sharp knife from her belt, she began to carve pieces from the snake and put them into the sack.

E-yuck!” Bea said.
“Seems like a waste of a perfectly good snake to me Luna.” Cody commented.
Luna shook her head. “This is for us to eat tonight. Tomorrow, women from the village will come to take the rest of the serpent. Nothing will be wasted.”
“You expect up to eat…snake?” Cody said with revulsion.

Luna shrugged. “You may eat, or not eat as you wish. But this squeezing snake is very delicious. If you don’t wish to accept what I am offering you, then at least you should build a fire so that I can eat.”
Cody nodded; realizing that she had probably just insulted the woman who had only minutes before saved their lives. “Sure, no problem. One fire coming up.”
“What’s up?’ Bea asked.
“Good news. Snake for dinner!” Cody said sticking her finger in her throat.
“My feet hurt!” Bea said.

Food and Feet

The moon had risen and night was falling rapidly. The sounds of the jungle grew steadily louder as creatures both great and small began to stir to embark on their eternal, nocturnal quest for food.
Cody was a knowledgeable fire builder, and their tall new friend watched her carefully and seemed to approve of her skills.

Cody was at the same time both threatened and mesmerized by the sheer size and power of this strange giant woman huntress. A pleasurable feeling stirred between her legs each time the woman’s soft brown eyes met hers.
'Luna’s the real deal!' Cody thought to herself. 'A for-real Amazon!'

Luna sat crossed-legged in front of the fire and served as cook. After first roasting the snake on twigs held above the flames, she spread the meat onto large leaves and presented it to her two companions. She smiled at Cody as she handed her an especially big portion, even larger than her own.
“Eat. You need to grow!” She said.

Cody accepted the leaf and stared down at it dismally. Bea on the other hand for once proved to be the braver of the two, or perhaps the hungrier.
“Mmmm!” She remarked after a small taste. “This is scrumptious!”
“Oh really?” Cody replied skeptically.
“Yeah, it tastes just like chicken. Try it.”
Cody rolled her eyes. “Why is it, that when someone eats something really disgusting, like dog, cat or snake, they always say that it tastes just like chicken?”
“Because it does.” Bea said nodding happily. “Try it.”

Luna watched Cody with a tight smile, and said something in her strange Spanish.
Cody’s mouth twisted into a sour grin. “She says that she wants to fuck you!”
What? Bea said startled.
“I’m kidding Beanie, it’s a joke! She said—that the snake tastes just like chicken.”
Bea nodded and smiled at Luna. “And she’s right!”

Bea put another large piece of snake into her mouth and chewed happily while continuing to stare at Luna. She thought that their mysterious jungle friend was quite the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Her body was slender and lithe with full breasts and a tiny waist. Her arms and long legs were well muscled and incredibly fit.

“You know Cody, Luna is absolutely gorgeous.” Bea said quietly.
Hearing her name, the tall woman looked up and smiled up at Bea.
“Yeah—so I’ve noticed.” Cody said.
“What did the bean-woman say?” Luna asked.
“She says that you are very beautiful.” Cody replied. “And I agree. You are.”

Luna’s perfect skin was the color of creamed coffee and shone softly in the firelight. Flattered, Her soft brown eyes smiled back. “Thank her for me, and thank you tiny woman. I also find you both very beautiful, but very…different.”

Cody nodded her thanks, and suddenly became aware of a small pendant that hung from Luna’s neck. Setting her snake aside untasted, she leaned forward, and gently taking hold of the pendant lifted to her eyes. “Look at this Beanie.”
Bea moved to kneel beside her friend and inspected the pendant with interest.
The thing was beautifully made and of solid gold. It was a remarkably accurate depiction of the two soles of a woman’s feet, the toes facing upward.

“This is very beautiful.” Cody said to Luna. “What does it represent?”
“It is my tarka, the symbol of my people.”
“A…tarka?”
Luna nodded. “Yes, each of us is given one after we have been chosen by another woman to laugh with her. Do you see the two figures, one on each small foot?”
Perplexed, Cody nodded.
“That is my name; Lu—na. We believe that the soul of a person resides in the soles of their feet. Our feet give us both our belief and our power. They also provide us with much pleasure.”
“Pleasure?” Cody repeated, not sure if she had understood her correctly.

“She says she’s into feet.” Cody said, continuing to stare at the pendant. “Beanie, look carefully at these symbols.”
Bea leaned in close. Yeah, I see them. So?—So what?”
“So—I’ve seen these kinds of symbols before, I think they’re Mayan!”

Luna had been watching Cody’s face with quiet interest. “What?” She asked.
“Your name, it’s written with Mayan letters.”
Luna squinted, not understanding. “What is M...Mayan?”
Cody met Luna’s large blue eyes and knew that the tall woman had no idea what she was talking about. “Forget it.” She said smiling. “It’s not important.

“No es importante!” Bea said.
Cody and Luna both stared at her.
“Well I’m not completely stupid Cody! Even I know a little Spanish!”
Cody laughed and resumed her seat. Picking up her leaf, she risked a small token bite of snake. “Mayan!” She muttered. “Well I’ll be damned!”

Bea moved to sit on a fallen log beside Cody and unlaced her boots. Removing her socked feet, she said, “Ah, did I mention that my feet hurt?”
“Frequently.” Cody said, chewing her bite of snake warily.

Luna had begun to eat again, but stopped when she saw Bea’s socked foot emerge from her boot. “What is wrong with the bean-woman?” She asked.
Cody smirked. “Her feet hurt her.” Cody said.
“And it is no wonder!” Luna said angrily. “Women’s feet should not be captives who are tortured inside of hot leather shoes; I will soothe her.”

Luna moved to sit crossed-legged in front of Bea. Taking one foot, she pulled it into her lap, and after quickly removing the sock; her long fingers found the sole of Bea’s foot and began to gently massage it.
“Oh my God!” Bea said expelling a deep breath. “That feels wonderful!”

Abruptly, Luna’s head jerked up surprise. Turning to Cody she said, “Her feet are wonderfully soft! I have never known such soft feet as these—never! She must possess a very gentle soul!”

Cody watched carefully for more than twenty minutes as Bea, with her mouth open and sighing with pleasure, allowed the foot massage to continue. When she had finished both feet, Luna turned to Cody and said, “You—tiny woman; shoes off!”

Cody’s blue eyes widened in horror. “Oh no you don’t! My feet are just fine!”
“Shoes—Now!” Luna snapped.
“Absolutely not!” Cody said vehemently. “I’m ticklish. No one touches my feet—ever!”

Luna nodded as though she understood, then without warning, suddenly reached out. Grabbing Cody by both ankles, she pulled them into her lap to tightly trap them with a crossed leg.

Pulled roughly off the log on which she had been seated, Cody put her hands to the ground beside her and pushed frantically in a useless attempt to escape, but Luna, far stronger, held her easily and began to casually unlace her boots.
Hey!” Cody shouted.
“Be still woman!” Luna said angrily. “You are in pain, and I will help you whether you wish help of not!”
Cody shot a desperate look at Bea.
Oh no! Don’t you look at me Cody!” Bea laughed. “She’s your problem! Besides, it feels good, you’ll love it.”
“Thanks a lot—friend!” Cody snapped.

Luna grinned, as one by one she removed Cody’s boots and hurled them over her shoulder far into the jungle behind her. The two socks quickly followed.
Hey! I need those!” Cody yelled in Spanish.
Luna shook her head. “No. Shoes are not permitted in my village. You would deeply offend the women if you came wearing them. They stay here!”

“Your Village?” Cody said.
“Yes, you will come with me to my village.”
“But our boat…”
“Forget the boat. It is foolish!
“But…”
“No! I have told you, there is no time for you to find this foolish boat. If you go, you will only starve or be eaten or even worse.”
“What’s worse than being eaten?”

“There are far worse things Cody woman, I know! No, you will come with me to my village. There you will be given a warm place to sleep, and good food to fill your bellies.”

Luna’s fingers moved skillfully over Cody’s soles and toes, beginning to relax her almost at once.
Cody’s aggressive character instinctively rebelled at the thought of submitting her body to anyone against her will, but she clearly understood the incredible power of this extraordinary woman. She knew that if they fought, that she could only be the looser in any contest of physical strength.
Also, Luna had lived her life in this hostile jungle environment, and Cody knew that they would need her help if they hoped to remain alive until the boat arrived two weeks from now.
Resigned, Cody stopped struggling. Letting out a long breath, she watched impatiently as the foot rub continued against her will.

Luna shook her head in disbelief. “It is wonderful! Your small feet are even softer than the bean-woman’s. How can this be?”
“It’s because we wear shoes snake-woman, Shoes!” Cody said as she breathed the first of many long sighs.
Although she hated to admit it, the tall woman’s fingers felt absolutely wonderful. Cody wondered why she had never allowed herself to experience this amazing sensation before.

“What are you two talking about? Bea asked.
Realizing that she was powerless to stop the mandatory foot-rub, Cody reached to the ground beside her to pick the leaf she had dropped containing the snake. She grimaced, and took a thoughtful bite.
“Luna demands that we go with her to her village.”
“Demands?” Bea said.
Cody nodded, and took another bite. “She says that we’ll get a warm place to sleep and food to eat.”
“Or?”
“Or…we can try for the boat. But Luna says there’s no way; says we’ll starve or get eaten by something.
“Excuse me.” Bea said. “But is there, like a third choice here?”

Luna suddenly cleared her throat loudly. Fixing her gaze on Bea, she raised one eyebrow threateningly and pointed a finger toward the dark jungle.

Bea hadn’t understood many of Luna’s words, but she understood her body language perfectly. Without hesitation, she stuffed her socks into her boots then threw them both after Cody’s.
Cody looked at her friend with a look of exasperation. “Beanie!”

Bea shrugged. “Well, the way I figure it, is that the rainy season is going to start at any moment. And since there’s no way we can hope to make the boat on time, I for one, would rather spend the next two weeks barefoot in a nice warm village with food in my tummy, than waiting around while staving to death in the cold with my boots on!”

She turned to smile at Luna, adding, “Besides, maybe our tall Amazon friend here will be nice enough to give us more foot rubs. Admit it, you like it too don’t you Cody?”
Cody sighed in ecstasy as the jungle woman’s strong fingers continued to work her feet. “It’s okay—I guess.”
Cody!” Bea said.

The soothing touch of Luna’s fingers had caused Cody to enter into a state of near nirvana. Her eyelids grew heavy, and as her endorphins seeped into her brain she began to grow sleepy. It was the same peaceful feeling she always had when she went to her stylist to have her hair cut and felt the woman’s slender fingers running softly through her scalp.
But now, another and even stronger feeling had begun to grow as well.

“Well, I guess it does feel pretty great.” Cody confessed. “But it’s making me horny.”
Bea snorted. “Everything makes you horny!”
Cody smiled. “Actually what you just said is true Bea. She really is an Amazon. But there’s no record of any people living in this part of the jungle.”

Cody regarded Luna curiously. “I have no idea who this woman is, or where her tribe came from, but the fact that there are Mayan markings on her necklace is very suggestive.”
“But how could she be Mayan?” Bea said. “The Mayan ruins are a thousand miles from here.”
Cody nodded. “I know. And she doesn’t even recognize the word. But still, those symbols don’t lie—they’re definitely Mayan.”
“And so?” Bea asked.
Cody smiled tightly and stared at Luna’s hands as they massaged her feet. “And so—I guess that I’d be a rather poor anthropologist if I didn’t go investigate. We’ll accept her offer and go with her to her village.”

Cody felt a warmth growing between her thighs; her nipples had become erect and tight. Embarrassed, she crossed her arms over her tank top.
“Thank you for your kindness Luna, we would be happy to come with you to your village.” She added, “With, or without shoes.”
Luna smiled. “You are welcome little one. But I make this offer for a selfish reason; I want the other women of my village to feel these very soft feet for themselves, otherwise they would think me one who lies.”
“Well, for whatever reason, we both thank you.”

Luna grinned wickedly. “That is good, because you have no choice in this. If you had refused, I would have tied you hands to strong sticks across your shoulders, and then led you to my village by very tight ropes around your necks.”
Excuse me?” Cody said.
Luna nodded. “I am very skilled at tying captive women.”
“We’re…your captives?” Cody said, her mouth agape.

Luna lifted one dark eyebrow, her soft blue eyes twinkling with amusement. “Did I not catch you on our land trying to steal our squeezing snake? I think you must both be terrible thieves. So now you are both my captives to do with as I please.
“What?—Thieves?” Cody hissed. “Listen to me snake-killer, we…”
“And you Cody woman, you are the most terrible thief!” Luna winked.
Me?”
Luna nodded firmly. “Yes, you, wicked Cody woman!” She pointed a long index finger towards the snake. “You are even more sneaky than that dead one!”

Cody knew that this was the tall Amazon’s idea of a joke. She was amused, and decided to play her part.
“Oh, is that right?” Cody said, pretending to be angry
Luna nodded. “Yes! And I think that I will bind you most tightly—to punish you for being so sneaky. I know a way of tying ropes that you would find most terrible!”
Cody smirked. “And just what is that my tall, brave, snake-killer?”

Luna leaned back and wrapped her long arms around her knees, smiling, and watching Cody through squinted eyes.
“I would place a rope around your neck that goes here—she pointed a finger to the crotch of her own thong. “With this rope, I would then bind your hands behind you, and pull it most tightly.” Luna chuckled at Cody, and rocked on her hips.

Haw! Cody said. “That doesn’t sound so terrible.”
Luna tilted her head to one side. “But that was not the most terrible part!”
Cody giggled softly. “No?”
“No! For before I bound your hands, I would have tied a great knot here—once again she pointed to own crotch—so that when I pull you behind me, the knot will push tightly against your woman’s pleasure-spot with each of your steps!”

Cody had to catch her breath as she thought about this.
Luna raised an eyebrow. “You do you know of a woman’s pleasure-spot, do you not Cody woman?
Cody rolled her gray eyes. “Of course I know!” She added, “In fact, it so happens that my pleasure spot is quite well developed!”
Luna looked puzzled. “What does that mean sneaky thief?”
“It’s big.” Cody said proudly.
“Let me see.” Luna said.
“Hell No!” Cody said, feigning shock.
“Let me see.” Luna repeated.
“Forget it sister!” Cody said, and began to laugh.
“If this is true, my knot will much more terrible for you!”

Cody looked up to gaze at the rising moon. “Oh, I don’t know.” She said idly, It might be interesting to have that knot there. Might be kinda’ fun.”
“What is…fun?” Luna asked.
“You know,” Cody smiled and pretended to laugh. “Haw-haw-haw.”
Luna shook her head. “You would only find the knot to be fun for a very short time little Cody woman. Have trust in my words, I know, for I have had this done to me.”

Cody suddenly became very serious. “You…you have?”
Luna nodded. “Yes. And it was most painful! You do not want me to do this thing to you.” She winked. “Not with such a very large pleasure-spot!”
They were both quiet for a moment as Luna continued to work her feet. Then she looked up to catch Cody’s eye, and they both began to laugh.

“She said that we’re her prisoners, and that we’re going to her village to be fucked by hundreds of women.” Cody said between sighs.
“Oh.” Was Bea’s only reply.

Luna leaned in close to Cody’s bare feet, and with a mischievous look on her face, opened her mouth and began to suck the toes of her right foot.
Caught off-guard, Cody sat up quickly; them lowered herself slowly as Luna’s tongue moved between her toes delightfully.
“Oh shit!” Cody said gasping with pleasure.

Luna raised her head and looked at Cody curiously. “I think that I would enjoy having “war” with you tiny woman.” The added with a shrug, “But I would win, and then your toes would point up!”

Amazon is continued in chapter two.

Charlie tuna

amazon

Post by Charlie tuna »

Very interesting story unfolding. I have always been fasinated by amazon women in cartoons, books, and tv shows. Now you are putting it in to a most amazing story line. I think that I shall enjoy your weekly instalments very much.

As I stated on another story of yours, you are wasting your talents in the electronics field, you should be writing books for sale.

Thanks for the story.
Charlie Tuna
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

This promises to be another gret story. I'm hooked already! :D
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

An intriguing start to what promises to be another good story! :D

Hmmm, Amazon women who dabble in bondage... reminds me a bit of Wonder Woman... though I don't recall any foot fascination in her case. :wink:

Indeed, the original Wonder Woman comics had a lot of bondage in them.

Same time next week! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!