locked-on cd

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
lj

locked-on cd

Post by lj »

just trying out an idea ( I mean literally trying it out, not thinking about it :lol: )

my corset is not up to Jenny's standards, but is advertised as tight-lacing and is certainly a heavy-weight item ( a plug for the supplier, www.corsetsboulevard.co.uk mine was less that £30 )

it has a reinforcing tape inside at waist level, on either side of the corset. I've made up two wire loops with eyelets at each end. One is threaded around the tapes either side of the waist, the second loop threads over the centre of the loop at the back, then brought through my thong and locks with the two ends at the front with a small padlock. Then the corset was clipped up at the front busk, then the laces pulled tight as usual.

So now the lock is inside at waist height inside the busk, and without unlacing, the lock can't be reached. And there's no point unlacing because all that will do is leave me with a very obvious bulge of clothing. And the thong stays put unless I cut it.

The between- the-legs cable is quite loose, to allow the usual bodily necessities, as I am at work and the key is at home. But it could be made tight to prevent the removal of a plug ?

The cable is the multi-strand steel cable used to lift garage doors, its about 2.5mm diameter and I know is only cuttable with a small grinder or bolt-croppers. It's almost impossible to saw through, as it needs to be firmly gripped in a vice..a bit tricky if it's that close to your skin, and anyway it's underneath the corset.
lj

Post by lj »

hmmm...took 6 hours for the inprint of the padlock to fade from my skin!