Real tiny waists

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
cadcro

Real tiny waists

Post by cadcro »

Anyone got any stories or anecdotes about extreme waist constriction (belts, ropes etc)>
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

For starters, I removed the duplicate post for you. :D

One place that is considered an authority on corsets and related things is http://www.staylace.com/. They have image galleries, a fiction section, and other information that would definitely tickle your fancy.

If you want to stay closer to home (here :wink: ), I wrote a little piece of fiction here: http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1114 (tooting my own horn... :P ).

Have fun! 8)

Jenny.

Edit: All my fiction stories have some reference to corsets in them.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Not really a story, but this may be the reason I have a thing for tight laced corsets! :lol:

The young lady is Tina, that is a 14" waist :shock: These pictures came from a photography forum on Compuserve, probably 20 years ago.
I've had a fascination for those tiny wasp waists ever since!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I like corsets (and women that wear them), but that scares me. She looks like she's going to snap in half.

I'll stick with 20" or more, thanks.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Holy crap! :shock: Sorry... :oops:

She must have a small frame, though, which helps an awful lot to get that small waist, I'd say a 30-32 bust tops, and maybe 34 hips. That makes a hip-spring (hip-to-waist difference) of 20 inches, which is achievable for someone who's been doing it for several years. I'm at it for nearly three years now and my hip-spring is just 16 inches (about to go to 17 soon... it feels close to the time!).

Well, CD, now I know why you get that glazed-over look whenever I mention a tighter corset... :P :P :P

Edit: take a look at my friend Annalai: http://www.retroxotique.com/photos/Cele ... intro.html

She'll make your head swim. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Mistress Jenny - Thanks for the link to AnnaLai. She is indeed amazing! And yes, my head was swimming by the time i had looked at most of the pix!:?

i wish i had been able to save the information about Tina that accompanied the photos. i think there was more info on her measurements, etc. i believe You are right though, about 32" bust, 32-34" hips. She does have a small frame. i have a couple more pix of her, but they would definitely violate the picture policy here.:twisted:

What puts this in perspective for me is when i realize i can just wrap my hands completely around a 16" waist, thumbs touching, and middle fingers touching at the other side. when i look at the size of that opening, it seems impossible that a full grown woman's waist could be that small, and still hold her up! davisev5225 is right, she does look like she would snap in half easily! In fact, i remember thinking that exact thought the first time i saw that picture (and every time since, i think)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.