Being Caught

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

Would you like to be caught in self-bondage?

Yes, by anyone (except someone dangerous).
20%
Yes, but not by someone I know.
16%
I like to imagine being caught, but I wouldn't really like to be.
48%
No! Just the thought terrifies me!
16%

Total votes: 44

KinkyMonkey

Being Caught

Post by KinkyMonkey »

I was just curious if the risk of being caught in self bondage is really a major part of the thrill, or whether it's just fun for some.
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

I put that i'd like to imagine being caught as this is the closest...i actually prefer runniong the risk that i may be if my timing is out...

Or if i'm doing a long woalk then i like it that i'm nearly caught :P
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

This is another tricky scenario... :?

Theres certain people I wouldn't mind catching me, and others that I would most likely die. Authoritative figures? (anyone in the law, managers, parents...people of 'higher' status than me) very VERY bad. Couldn't do it.

Boyfriend, or I guess to some extend my friends while dressed in sb, yea...I guess the world wouldn't end. Boyfriend though, yes. I'd get caught by him any day (now that I realize he won't freak out....he'd just tie em tighter)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Amy.... your boyfriend, which knows your quirks, doesn't count...
At least after he found out, that is...

I bet you would like to be "caught" by him.... that just adds to the fun...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Personally, I think that the risk of being caught is more exciting than the actual event.

Why? Not so much that being caught would be unpleasant. Being caught is a punctual event, it happens and that's it, finito, it's over.

Lying there helpless with the prospect of being caught is an ongoing stimulant, it continues as long as you're stuck there waiting for your release. Your heart pounds, the adrenaline courses through your body, every little noise makes you freeze, your senses on the alert for the next little noise.

It's like being on the brink of orgasm without actually going over the edge.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

in theory, being caught could be a beginng of sorts... depends on the person doing the catching
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

Maybe its a good thing I work second shift? If I saw my girl tied, I would find out if anyone did it like a robber, if not and she did, I would either tickle her or spank her depending on how shes already tied and if her bum is exposed.

If I was caught, I would want someone to do the same.
BoundtobeBound

Post by BoundtobeBound »

ive already been caught. My best friend found out when I was in the middle of my bondage. She called me and I didnt answer so she decided to come over. She came in and saw I was in my bondage. Shouldnt have been using my urine feed that night :lol:.
I was bound to be bound at some point.
BoundSub

Post by BoundSub »

I already was caught some years ago - 20 or so. As I have written in my introduction, my older brother caught me while being dressed in nylon tights. It was very embarrassing, and I thought I would never be able to look him straight in the eyes.

Even now, from time to time, I ask myself if he might remember that. I would never want anyone to catch me, really.