MAKE MY ASS RED AND SORE WITHOUT SPANKING

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

Dont forget the methodolgy was making the bum hurt without spanking. Cant say I ever thought of that.

I think it would be just delicious to be tied to a saw horse with a spanker type of device at your rear and a hole in the horse for your weener and balls to keep them out of harms way and maybe vibrate or suck them like this table. http://www.robospanker.com/robospankerpg1.html
KinkyMonkey

Post by KinkyMonkey »

I once tried making a whipping machine by modifying a fan. I never actually finished it though. But then it's not the first time I've tried to do something difficult without success. Other impossible tasks I've tried and failed at include, making love, wrestling a bear and getting a nice cup of tea in Starbucks. No prizes for guessing which one was the most gruelling and painful to attempt (the last one).
SubPetNC

Post by SubPetNC »

Attach sandpaper to a chair that you bind yourself to. With every move you'll be tenderizing your bum without much damage.