What should I buy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tiedup4u123

What should I buy?

Post by tiedup4u123 »

I am pretty new to self bondage, I have done it but I have always been able to get out of it quickly using quick release handcuffs (don't need a key).

So I wanted to take it a bit further and really put myself into bondage, I have been looking at a couple of different things (padlocks, combination locks, handcuffs that you have to have a key to get out of, key holders that have a combination lock, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs)

One quick question about handcuffs, how can you tell if they have a quick release or if you have to have the keys to get out of them on websites?

So I guess my question is what do you recommend using for effective ways to bind myself and a newbie?
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

you could use leather dog collors on your wrists jioned with a lock, the release key would be the one to the joining lock.

Failing that rope tied in a wrist tye and jioned with a padlock

I use leather dog collors, and 3 small locks, 2 to stop me unbuckleing them and 1 to jointhen together.
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
Toszum

Post by Toszum »

Well that's a pretty easy one.

Real Handcuffs can be easily identified by looking at the keys. Since most handcuffs use the standart handcuff key which looks like this: