Do you have to orgasm whilst in self bondage.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

Poll ended at 16 Aug 2008, 11:50

Yes absolutely
19%
Bonus if I do
69%
Not bothered
13%

Total votes: 16

cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I absloutely must have multiple orgasms whilst tied up.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Hmm...I have to say it depends what I'm doing and using. Sometimes its all about the arousal and the slight little pains (clamps) to get ready for something afterwards. Other times, say...walking around the park with under clothes bondage, then yes. its gonna happen.

And sometimes the intention is to get so aroused its about to happen...and then leave it there. :twisted:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

always
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

i'm a guy so if i do orgasm while in bondage i have the problem in that i'm not layed on my own mess. That and any further stimulation no longer does much.

I evy you girls out there...having said that my gf is very sensative and finds it to sensative after the first one to have enougher
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sometimes I tie myself up to prevent myself from getting one. Then look out once I'm loose! :mrgreen:

Other times, I put in a "personal friend" to keep me stimulated and then go through one orgasm after another, essentially powerless to resist.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

For me, it is more about escapism (as it were). I virtually never orgasm during SB, although I generally do afterwards. During SB, I ponder the fabric of time and the universe and use it as meditation. I have recently been reading about brain wave synchronisation and use SB as part of my attempts to achieve a theta-wave trance state.
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

Sometimes I will try to bring myself to the edge of coming, thenthink of trig or scion or something, then retry after the wave goes away.

Other times, if you pinch the base of the back side base of your weener, you can extend the initial part of the orgasm where the material is sucked or pushed from your balls then expelled. I refer it to as extending the jacking part before the fluid is expelled.

It does feel good to continue rubbing it after the fluid is out, but no more rush like the first one.
teh-ah-tim-eh wrote:i'm a guy so if i do orgasm while in bondage That and any further stimulation no longer does much.
Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

I use toys in all areas to arouse myself as much as possible. I spend most of my time fighting to avoid orgasm as I know that if I cum I will then no longer be in the mood and have a long wait.

For me there is nothing more delicious then being incredibly aroused and trying not to get over excited and cum. Similarly there is nothing more powerful than the orgasm that you are actively trying to suppress.

Even when I don't come I'm aroused all the time, and sometimes I'm edging for so long it's actually better than a single orgasm.
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

It does feel good to continue rubbing it after the fluid is out, but no more rush like the first one.

teh-ah-tim-eh wrote:
i'm a guy so if i do orgasm while in bondage That and any further stimulation no longer does much.
yeh thats what i ment :)
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

Darn, missed the poll. For me the big O , or several of them if possible, is the payoff for all of the tying, gagging and struggling.

D.
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.