Bondage Personals

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
mspider12

Bondage Personals

Post by mspider12 »

How does the hook up go when you use the websites to find someone? Is it like a regular date, then you say after a few good meetings what you want, then after you untie me I will do so and so to you? Is it more of a place to meet someone for a few hours of fun or any real lasting relationship? Are the members picky about your looks, size, etc or more critical? Think mentioned you have a wheelchair would be a turn on to a young women or turn off? Think I read one place and one place a lone about a young women who liked being tied to a wheelchair.

Just getting closer to make the plunge. Ive looked at both men and womens profiles on a site. Seems the men are buff, the women are of all sizes.Myself, I am a fat guy, former wheelchair user, hoo-ray.
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Well I am on ALT.com - It is my "main" site. I have postings on 2 others but those just mainly circle to my ALT account.

Standard seems to be trade some emails along with pictures. The picture part is not necessary if you are both paying members of the site since you can probably see each others profiles. Be aware of non paying members - you will find a ton of fakes.

After a couple of mails I send them my cell number. OK first I have a special cell number for this. The cell is a "burner" - this is a disposable cell phone with a pay as you go plan. I bought it in cash and I add mins to it in cash. It is in Cristy's name with a fake address.

The phone will tell you a bunch. Those playing games will not call, others sound like ............you get the idea

Next book a meet. I always meet to play, but with the understanding that if it does not work then I am walking. I have never had that situation. Most of the people I meet are couples
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

Another possible course of action is to join a bondage "club" / bondage activities if there is something like that in your neighbourhoud.

If you do meet someone through 'personals', there are bondage clubs (at least there are where I live) that let you borrow their rooms and equipment for a specified amount of time.

Sure you have to pay, but it's better than being at the mercy of a total stranger... and if you really feel up to it, you can ask a Mistress from there to join as well... although the Mistresses I met are of varying skill... worst was one that gave me a scar by whipping too hard!
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

I am in va, doubt we have a club like that. Like the cell phone idea too.

This this alt maybe a serious place to meet someone like a wife or just a partner to make the knots tighter to give you the full effect?

Couples? Does that feel creepy to have 2 people over and you?I would be suspect of being robbed, murdered or soemthing. Do the couples want you to tie them together?

I see from other threads about people who kept this in the closet they like bondage, what if you make it the #1 thing so it makes for a more fun relationship? I have been thinking about using the dating websites, thought I would ask here and maybe try the alt thing first.

I have lived a sheltered life and having been in a wheelchair from chronic pain I used self bondage to help deal withthe pain and and some muscle building. So, I am able now from a lot of hard work, not just bondage, sorry. But I do have a few wheelchairs someone could be tied to, however being a fat guy does turn off some women.

Thanks
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

what if you make it the #1 thing so it makes for a more fun relationship?
I suppose that's all right, as long as you don't confuse it with a 'normal' relationship...
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

mspider12 wrote:Couples? Does that feel creepy to have 2 people over and you?I would be suspect of being robbed, murdered or soemthing. Do the couples want you to tie them together?
I am typically sub, so I am the one in the ropes not the couple

I find most of my playmates via ALT.com. So far no bad experiences, and a few that were fantastically great.

I tend not to let people get too much into the BDSM thing on the first date, but if the mood takes me who knows. First dates tend to be more along the lines of vanilla sex – that is me in girl mode between a guy and girl couple – ok maybe not everyone’s version of vanilla.

You can also talk to people about the other people they have met via the site. You will be surprised that the world is a lot smaller than you think. People have often played with each other and will give you the down and dirty – that helps a lot just dont get cough up in the gosip.

Regarding being robbed etc. My background (yes little Cristy) is private military contracting. Bet you did not see that one coming. So I have some skills that afford me an additional level of comfort.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

CristyCream wrote:My background (yes little Cristy) is private military contracting. Bet you did not see that one coming. So I have some skills that afford me an additional level of comfort.
Wow. Don't mess with Cristy! :shock:
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

misQui wrote:
CristyCream wrote:My background (yes little Cristy) is private military contracting. Bet you did not see that one coming. So I have some skills that afford me an additional level of comfort.
Wow. Don't mess with Cristy! :shock:
Yes now you know why my career is not considered gender friendly. If I were to transition I would essentially end my cash flow.

Luck would have it as my job has matured I am now afforded a lot of home time.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Yikes! :shock:

I'll be standing at attention over there, ma'am. Very quietly. :wink: :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Eeeeeeeek please do not assume I am Rambo. I am a very nice person. Not all people that are mil are necessarily the physically aggressive type. My capacities are more brain than bruit.

I am still the girl in the pictures

You only have to stand at attention if you want too. Just make sure your wearing platforms and have on your clover clamps for inspection :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

CristyCream wrote:You only have to stand at attention if you want too. Just make sure your wearing platforms and have on your clover clamps for inspection :)
Just razzing. :P :P :P

My parade stilettos are all shined up and my clover clamps ready (which means my nipples are also at attention). :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: My parade stilettos are all shined up and my clover clamps ready (which means my nipples are also at attention). :wink:
guess what will happen.

"give me 20 pushups, soldier. with those clamps on tight."
:twisted: :twisted: :shock: :P
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

CristyCream wrote:Eeeeeeeek please do not assume I am Rambo. I am a very nice person. :)
Rambo was actually a nice quiet guy who just wanted to be left alone. Dumbass cop pushed him too far. Big Mistake! :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.