new slave needs night bondage dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
nisubman

new slave needs night bondage dares

Post by nisubman »

new to here need ideas for bedtime bongage cbt and nipple torture oh and restraint and forced cum eating would be good
KinkyMonkey

Post by KinkyMonkey »

thats quite a wish list. what equipment do you have?
nisubman

Post by nisubman »

cuff lots of different clamps pegs etc shoelaces duct tape belts just the usual forin here it wpould seem
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

By "bedtime", do you mean overnight? Because I would not recommend any torture for a long time session. Nipple clamps tend to damage the nipples after a while and cbt... well you certainly do not want any nerve damage down there. If you want to force yourself to sleep in an uncomfortable position, just tie yourself up in a way that contradicts your usual sleeping habits. I for example usually sleep on my stomach, so if I would be tied up on my back, I would certainly have a hard time feeling comfortable. If you usually sleep wearing something, be naked for your session and drop the bedsheet, if you usually sleep naked, wear uncomfortable clothing (avoid stuff that can cause pressure, jeans would be bad, jogging trousers are good)
Also, for a longer session I do not recommend rope, use wide, padded cuffs to avoid chafing, cramps and the well-known "numb thumb". And of course do not tie yourself in a way that you might strangle yourself during the night.
For added discomfort you could use the chinese rice tape on your nipples if you sleep on your stomach, it would be uncomfortable but not dangerous. Also very effective are asymmetric ties, a practice often used in shibari (japanese rope bondage), try tying one leg to a bedpost and tape the other leg ankle to thigh, like a frog tie, after a while that will create a very strange feeling.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
nisubman

Post by nisubman »

i was thinking of an hour or two of punishment but restraint right through the night so if i fall asleep i wake up bound etc generally at night cos that only time i alone
nisubman

Post by nisubman »

any ideas or suggstions would be welcome