superglue

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
jrad

superglue

Post by jrad »

I was thinking about using superglue as a method to help force me to stay "dressed" after I cum. If I glued some type of pocket pussy into one hand, and glued the other hand to an object of some other type, obviously I wouldn't have any use of the hands to take off the humiliation clothes after I came into the pocket pussy.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

What is that warning they put on the label of the super glue container and package?.... Hmmmm... :?

I wouldn't do that.

Stick to a chain and padlocks to lock your clothes on, with a timed release for the keys, and keep a backup handy. If you glue yourself to something, you're stuck, with no backup, and forced to wait in your position until enough surface skin cells let go or enough sweat and skin oil builds up to be able to free yourself from the glue. Which could take some time. Hope you don't have to go to the potty in the meantime, because you could be humiliating yourself further, and will have to clean up a very malodorous mess.

I know that someone is very likely to say, no-no-no super glue comes off easily bla-bla-bla, and call me names like nanny-state wannabe (forcing me to shrink into a corner in sheer terror - yes, that's sarcasm, but not directed at you, jrad), but better safe than sorry. Remember, with glue, no backup.

Play safe.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Superglue... always a stick mess...
beter stick with something else...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
jrad

Post by jrad »

I don't necessarily disagree with anything you say, so why am I still thinking about doing it? heh. I would say that I don't recommend using superglue to anyone. However I'm the kind of maniac that often ignores those warnings.

I have done glue scenarios twice before, and it is no joke. What I have found generally speaking is that glue has come off of smooth skin fairly easily. For me, slow steady pressure has peeled the glue off without tearing my skin. However, skin + hair is a very different story. It doesn't want to come off at all, and when it does, it pulls the hair and skin out.

Another thing to be aware of (if you are the type of person who will ignore the ‘don't try this at home’ warning) is that superglue is very chemical and has some strong reactions to other chemicals. For instance, there is a spray called "quick set" that makes superglue harden extremely fast. The byproduct of this chemical reaction is extreme heat. I'm not talking the kind of pleasurable heat like candle wax on the nipples heat, I'm talking drive to the emergency room kind of heat.

So IF you ignore warnings about superglue definitely avoid contact with hairy parts of the body, and make sure the glue will not come into contact with ANY chemicals. This is most certainly not a full list of possible dangers of using glue so again, I recommend you don't try it.

*Slaps my own hand from reaching for the bottle* Stop it hand, we just told everyone this is dangerous!
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

And especially, do not use it on the face, you certainly do not want superglue in the eyes, nose or mouth (or even the beard, as far as I'm concerned). Depending on the glue you use there might be dangerous fumes that can cause nausea or fainting.
Hmm...thinking about it...just do not use it at all. There are so many alternatives, just use bondage tape (which will not stick to skin, hairs or anything but itself) or something.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

If I'm correct, don't some forms of super glue stick to skin within 2 seconds? I've used some form of glue that literally formed a tiny flat layer on my fingers so I couldn't feel anything. I also felt like I had no fingerprints...which wasn't fun. The solution is soap and warm/hot water for 5-10 minutes, which isn't very good for a scenario.

Although, the better a glue sticks, it sometimes takes longer to stick including using a clamp to hold it steady - which I kinda don't think would be useful :? what type of super glue are you using? A brand name would be nice, I'd like to see if I know what you're working with.

And if you do intend to continue glue sticking (sounds like you have done it before) please PLEASE be very careful with this. The heat from the quick set spray sounds really scary, especially if it accidentally gets on something when you're half snug and tight. Realizing you can't get something off while your flesh is burning off is quite frightening.
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

That quick spray stuff would come in handy. Note to self, buy quick spray glue.
And not to ruin your point, but emergency room heat differs for me, as I spend large amounts of time infront of a forge :P. The heat from there would burn someone's skin quickly from just standing to the side of it, but I'm used to it.

Ontopic, you could try to make your own glue from sticky safe things. I remember using cornstarch and something else to make a glue that could get clothes stuck to you, but dissolved in water. If it comes to my mind, I'll make a post
The slave learns to love the lash. Add me!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Buy a set of decently thick rubber gloves (somewhat loose), put them on, and glue the fingers together. Then, glue the desired objects onto the gloves, and pull them off.

You'd obviously have to devise some method of keeping the gloves locked on (presumably at the wrists), and a means of releasing said locking mechanism, but it is a lot safer than gluing items directly to your skin.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mythbusters did one recently where they made a crossbow out of paper, using common household (well, prison-issue) materials. The paper part required stiffening/hardening/binding, so they made their own glue.

The one they opted for was casein glue, by far the strongest of the ones they tested. It is also known as carpenter's glue. However, it is not for the impatient.

I stick (pun intended) to my recommendation of simply locking your clothes on, or instead of locking gloves on, try some thick mittens.

The warning they put on the super glue's label is there for a reason - usually a specific lawsuit because something went wrong beyond anyone's expectations and they want to make sure everyone knows that the stuff is dangerous on the skin. Either that or an army of hired lawyers who think of every contingency to keep the manufacturer's butt out of the proverbial sling.

Amy: I don't like that feeling either, of that thin glue film on my fingertips. I feel like a cat with socks on.

Jenny
jrad

Post by jrad »

The quick set spray will blister your skin in about .00001 seconds. I don't care how used to heat you are. Don't use quick set spray whatever you do.
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

I could use it as an ignition source if it gets hot enough. And sorry to drag this off-topic, but do you know the exact name of the spray on?
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I think that is the exact name, quick set. I saw it at a local K-Mart store once for under $5. Its near the super glue and repair stuffs. Usually...hardware, somewhere around the stuff for people's bathroom repairs and suchlike. Oh, and by the caulking stuff. If that helps any :wink:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

It indeed will. If something can blister my skin in a heartbeat, I'm sure there'll be plenty of uses. Aside from temp fixing everything till I can get a more long term fix, ex epoxy, or fix the damned thing.
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Ok guys I have used super glue before and I don't want you burning your selves so this is how its done.

The little bottles with the guy on with the hard hat.
Those have methyl ehthyl or something similar have caused mutagens in rats in rare cases they got cancer. But I onced used it for chastity, doesn't work that great don't bother.

Now medical super glue
I really want to try this and it seems safe.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mc_ntk wrote:Now medical super glue
I really want to try this and it seems safe.
It's what some crossdressers/transgenders use to stick on their breast forms. There is a solvent that can get the stuff off in a hurry if needed.

Jenny.