Bondage at work?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
redone

Bondage at work?

Post by redone »

Has anyone here done any bondage or played with your self in the workplace? If so, describe it.
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

LOL I work from home so yes.

Although I am kind of cheating.

Kind of funny on a slow day (usually a Friday), I will transform completely. Nice top and skirt or mini dress and heals. I go to my home office, put my phone headset (just clips over the ear) on open my business email and lastly hop on ALT.com and fire up the web cam.

It’s a ton of fun, although I tend to spend more time on IM and in the ALT gender chat room. If I get a business call I answer the headset and do what I need to do. The person on the end of the line is none the wiser. Just have to be careful not to hit the headset with my big hoop earrings. It tends to resonate on the head set mic and prompt a question from the caller.

My girl friend then come home from work and finds Cristy. She loves those surprises

OH found this - Yes its Cristy at work via my web cam

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Now that is cool. 8)

Cristy, every time you post a picture of yourself I always am startled at the way you look. It's incredible. You're very proficient at transforming yourself.
Good show! :D

My own little "bondage" game at work is the occasional tiny padlock on the back of my corset.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Thanks Jenny!

I think my top looks very boyish in that photo but the rest of the outfit makes up for it.

and now the rest of the outfit

This dress is fun but I have to make a choice if I want to cover my chest or my crotch. It is not sitting friendly or as I have been told by club staff.

Makeup is a bit rough in these photo’s to but they are not that close. Oh and the fake mole is a zit that refused to cover thus it became the sexy mole
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I know its off topic, but that is flipping amazing! You look great :D
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, now you've done it. You've given me a serious case of boot envy. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
masoboy

Post by masoboy »

Cristy you look gorgeous!
redone

Nice.

Post by redone »

Nice outfit, love the boots! I feel sexy wearing dresses at home but how about public workplaces? Anyone use toys?
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Well since I am cheating I don’t really qualify, but my outfit does include a serious waist training corset that is laced as tight as I can stand. Its very tight you can play the stings like a guitar. The corset is definitely restrictive and it does limit my movement so that’s is bondage-ish. Heals are of course a must, but I dance in 5’s so calling it bondage is a big stretch

The biggest turn on is being on a conference call. On the call its work… blah, blah …….work ……blah, etc. BUT At the same time I have the web cam going with (well my best to date was 70+ watchers) as I maybe bend over my desk or let my fingers do a little sensual walking. Nothing to nasty I keep it PG to drive the freaks on ALT.com wild. I also do a little IM ing since I get a lot of date requests. All while its business as usual on the call. I also have to dodge the UPS / Fedex/ mail man as they make the morning rounds.

Maybe its not bondage but it makes work unbelievably fun

SO people like the boots. These were tailored to fit me. they are snug all the way up my leg with just a bit of space at the top so I could fit a pack of cigarettes. When I use to smoke this was very handy. Drivers license, cash, lipstick, compact and eye liner in one boot and cigarettes, and lighter in the other. Thigh high stockings kept everything from falling out of the boot while the boot covered the stocking so you just could see my legs. Out for the evening at the club with no purse a big plus. The ankle was left baggy so I could flex my ankle and dance / walk.

Oh in the pictures it looks like I have razor burn on my chest. That is actually laser burn. I am having some laser work done. Anyone that says laser does not hurt is full of Sh&t. Yes its not as bad as being waxed, but is tender.

If you want more photo's let me know and I will post them. God I am a flirt
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Oh I just thought of this.

A lot of jobs now give employees a day every other week or so to work form home due to the price of gas. Well its getting more common in the north east USA.

For some that could mean getting all bound up and doing the call thing like I do. The headset is a must.

I wonder who will try a conference staff meeting, while at the mercy of a set of clover clamps and vibrator. Remember you cant take the clamps off until the end of the call!!!

I can see a hole new set of bondage dares
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Nice pics
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
marcobond69

Post by marcobond69 »

very cool! compliments!
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

I work as a telemarketer and gawd its do boring and difficult to stay awake. Usually the last 2 hours I go to the bathroom and place some magnetic paper clamps on my nipples to keep me awake.

Also when I use to work two jobs and had a sudden case of blue balls, I would give myself a hj in the mens room.

YEESSSS!!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!
Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

I often wear a chastity device to work and obviously have no way to unlock. For me this is one of the appeals of chastity devices as it gives me the same helpless feeling thay I get with self-bondage.

I get really turned on with chastity and get some form of restricted erection every hour or so. It helps to keep the day interesting. I like to do the whole week (24 hours a day) but it can be too much. On Thursday and Friday I'm so horny I just can't think about work.
submissive78

Post by submissive78 »

I often wear my cb6000 to work, sometimes wear a butt plug, sometimes have some kind of cock bondage and also have worn a rope harness once.
"If loving you makes a slave of me, then I'll spend my whole life in chains"