Postal packaging (part 2)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
JIMDINI

Postal packaging (part 2)

Post by JIMDINI »

Once my friend freed me form the delusion straitjacket and hood and left, I changed into casual clothes, and settled down to read a book. About 12.45 there was a knock at the door, and as I opened it there was the lovely brunette Postie, now wearing a hooded raincoat (although the rain had stopped for the moment), “Hi, here I am! glad to see your friend freed you, I worried you might still be stuck.”. " Oh hello, come on in, I didn’t expect you to check on me, er, what is your name.” “Aurora Pond, pleased to meet you ‘Great Jimdini’.”, she replied. “It was kind of you to come and check on me Aurora.”. I said, “Thanks, my friends call me ‘Ro’.”, she replied. “Thank you, Ro? I suppose all your colleagues laughed when you told them how you discovered me?”. “Oh no! You are my little secret.”, she replied. “I didn’t just come to check on you though, I thought you agreed I could come back and try on your straitjacket, before I left you.” She said with a nervous smile. “. I gathered my thoughts, and said, “I didn’t think you were serious.". " Here let me take your coat. Do you really want to be strapped into a straitjacket?”, I said as I removed her coat and gasped, as I saw how she was dressed.
Ro had obviously put some thought into her costume, her hair was held back by an ‘alice’ band, she had on a tight metallic blue leotard, shiny skin tone tights, and white four-inch heel ankle strap pumps.” ‘Great Jimdini’ meet ‘Ro, trainee Escapologist’. Do you like my costume?”, she said, and did a twirl. As I gazed at the stunning brunette before me, I could not believe what was happening. “You look amazing.”, I said, “But I think my delusion straitjacket might be too large for you.” She was about to speak, and I raised my hand, and said, “But I do have a smaller leather jacket that should fit you.”. She smiled wickedly, “Is there a hood to go with it?”. “I am sure there is.”, I replied, “Wait here while I go and get your restraints.”.
I spent a few minutes gathering the leather jacket and a plain hood from my ‘toy’ stores, added a gag harness and some straps, then headed back to the lounge, to find her sitting on the stool, by the door, removing her shoes. I put the gear down on a nearby chair and held up the leather straitjacket. “Ready to surrender your freedom?”. “Oh, yes! Let’s get started! “, she jumped to her feet and stood looking expectantly at me. “Okay, put your arms into the sleeves and then turn around so I can strap the jacket tight around your body.”. As she obeyed, I chatted with her, to put her at her ease, “I didn’t hear a car arrive before you knocked.”. “No, I walked here, I only live two streets away, (and like a true ‘Postie’. reeled off her address and Post Code).”. “We’re practically neighbours then.”. “Yes, perhaps we can make tying each other up a regular event.” Was I dreaming or was this stunning woman offering to become my bondage partner, and perhaps more? “Do you live on your own then?”, I asked. “Yes, since I split up with my ex-partner.”, was her reply. “You said you did some bondage play with them?”, I queried. “Uh Huh! Just tied to the bed and blindfolded or walking around in hand and leg cuffs, dressed as a ‘maid’, serving food and drinks.”. “Breathe in for me.”, I finished strapping her lower body, and was reaching for the crotch straps. “Not too tight? I hope. Now spread your legs so I can secure the crotch straps”. As I secured the straps she said, “Ooh, that’s snug.”. “How does that feel?” I asked her. “Like my leotard has tightened and stiffened. “, she replied, “Oh! ... I just realised, with my hands in these sleeves, I can’t undo the buckles, I am already a prisoner of the jacket!”.
“Do you want me to take it off?”, I asked. “No, carry on, I want the full experience,” she said with a catch in her voice. “Okay, now cross your arms in front, good now let’s see how tight I can strap them.”, I replied pulling the straps on the ends of the sleeves as tight as they would go,” Now I’ll secure the front strap to stop you moving them up or down.”. She tested her bondage and finding the jacket was tightly hugging her body and her arms were securely strapped around her body, she gave a little smile. As I reached for the hood I said, “I assume you took the precaution of telling someone you were coming here, so they could send help if you weren’t back by a set time?”. “No. Why?”, She asked quizzically. “Well for all you know I could be a rapist or a serial killer or a white slaver.”, I replied. “Oh, you’re much too nice to be any of those things. After all you have already offered to let me out of this, without me even asking. I know I am safe with you … aren’t I?” She said hopefully, “anyway, I can always scream for help, I am sure someone would hear me.”. “Perhaps not if you were gagged, and a tight hood will muffle your voice quite effectively, a bit like you left me.”.” I hadn’t considered that.”, she said thoughtfully as I reached for the hood. “Still want to be Hooded?”, I queried. “Well, I put a hood on you, didn’t I? So yes, it is only fair,”, was her reply,
“Are you sure you want to wear this hood?” I asked. “Yes, I want the whole experience of a strict bondage.”, was her response.” Okay, then how long do you want to stay in the jacket?” I asked. “How long were you in yours?”, came the muffled voice. I did a quick sum in my head, “About two hours, I think.” And got the reply I had anticipated. “Then, two hours it is for me too.". "But I suppose I should have taken the precaution of telling someone where I was going.”. As I pulled the hood down over her head and zipped it tight, I said “It is a little late to think about that, now your completely helpless, isn’t it?”. “I guess it is,”. came the muffled reply. I sat down in an easy chair and watched as she tested her bondage. Standing and trying to squirm her arms up or down, tugging against the sleeves holding her arms tight against her body, and swaying her body back and forth around her hips, after few minutes she stood swaying, and I could hear her laboured breathing under the hood. “Should I take the hood off?”, I asked. “No. I’m fine,”, came the muffled reply.
I sat there quietly watching her. After about a minute she started to cock her head from side to side as if she was listening for something. She was probably trying to decide how long she had been standing quietly, and if it was safe to move around, and then she tentatively moved her left leg forward. Very slowly she moved her right foot up to her left, and cocked her head to one side, as if listening, and then moved her right leg forward, and swept it through about twenty degrees, as if feeling for something. “Would you like some help?” I said, she started as if she had been stung, and I heard a muffled squeal. She shook her head from side to side, but I said, “I can guide you to the stool so you can sit down.” She hesitated for a second and then a muffled, “Yes please,”. “Are you sure you don’t want me to remove that hood?”, she shook her head and a muffled, “Not yet.” She started as I gently took hold of her arm and slowly led her to the stool, tuned her around, “I’ll help you to sit safely.”, I said and helped her lower her bottom on to the stool. She squirmed a little trying to get the crotch straps comfortable and then sat still.
I walked to the far end of the lounge, intending to get myself a glass of water, I glanced at her as I opened door, her head jerked around towards me, and I heard a muffled shout of “Are you still here?”. I knew from my own experience, thinking you are suddenly alone is frightening, being tightly hooded is very disorientating, and reinforces your helplessness. “It’s OK, I am still here.” I said as I swiftly went back to her, “Should I get that hood off?”. “Yes, OH, yes please!”, she replied, visibly shaking. I quickly unzipped the hood and pulled it off her head. She shook her head and blinked her eyes, and said, “Wow, that was intense.”. “Stand up and I’ll get you out of the jacket.” “No! it was just the hood freaking me out. I am fine now.”. “Was that your first time in a bondage hood then?”, I asked. “Yeah, I’ve been blindfolded quite often, but that hood really was scary! It felt like it was crushing my head, and I was having trouble breathing! Then thinking I was all alone …”. I smiled at her, “I am impressed that you lasted for over five minutes.”.
“How on earth did you cope with over two hours in a hood?”, she asked. “Well, first it was a lot less than an hour after you left, that my friend feed me. Second, I have been hooded many times over the years, despite how claustrophobic they are, you learn to relax! Third, once you had left me gagged and hooded, there was no choice but to sweat it out until the hood came off!”. “Were you scared when I left you like that?”, she said in a shaky voice. “Yes, I really was, especially when I realised that the darned hood stopped me moving my head! It was the most frightening bondage I have experienced”, I confessed with a shudder. “Oh, I am so sorry! It never occurred to me, before I gagged you, to ask if you wanted the hood fitting to the jacket, I just assumed you would!” she said in a little girl voice, “I am so glad … you didn’t leave me in that hood … as revenge.”. “Well, I thought that you had asked to be hooded and straitjacketed, as your way of apologising.”, I replied, “But, honestly didn’t think you would last very long like that!”.
“Perhaps you should add a little extra bondage, as my punishment, instead.” She said with a sly grin. I cocked my head, “I think the first stage of your penance will be to put your shoes back on.”, I said as I knelt, taking her left foot, and pushing the stiletto in place, before tightening the ankle strap. “These are quite tight, are they the right size?”, I queried, as I strapped the right shoe in place. “They belonged to my ex-partner, so they are half a size to small, my feet were in agony after I had walked all the way here in them. So, this will be punishing.”, she answered with a wry smile. I helped her stand up. She took a tentative step towards the door and a strange look came over her face, “It is weird walking in heels like this, your hips seem to sway more.”, she said in a hushed voice, but she sashayed around in a circle to show me. “Okay the next part of your punishment, legs together. “, she obeyed, and I tightly strapped her knees and ankles together. She stood there wobbling slightly, “oh, it’s hard to balance like this, what if I fall?”. I had grabbed her arms and was turning her around as she took the tiny steps the straps allowed. “You will probably hurt yourself if you fall! I will help you to move back to the stool, so you can sit back down.“, I said, as I took hold of her arm to steady her. “How can I with my legs tied together?”, a tiny tremor in her voice. “You’ll just have to hop, it’s ok, I won’t let you fall.”,” Beast!” she said as she took her first tentative hop. “Ow! This hurts my feet,”. “All part of your punishment, my lovely captive.”, I smirked. “Okay. Now I am afraid it is time for the final piece of your punishment.”, I produced the harness gag. “Oh, I hadn’t considered being gagged ... but, I have always wanted to try one.”, she looked at the tangle of straps in my hand, “go on then, gag me!”, she said breathlessly. “Open wide.”, I pushed the red ball into her wide-open mouth and tightened the strap, pulling the ball behind her teeth, Ro gave a little gasp but didn’t resist as I secured the rest of the straps, under her chin and over her head securing the ball firmly in place. As I finished, she tried to push the ball with her tongue, realising it was not going to move, she tried to speak, and looked genuinely surprised at how the ball stopped her making coherent words. I stepped back, “There you are, a neat postal package, ready for delivery.”. …
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Kinbaku

Re: Postal packaging (part 2)

Post by Kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 13:01 ... I stepped back, “There you are, a neat postal package, ready for delivery.”. …
Good continuation of the story. :wink:
cdinbonds

Re: Postal packaging (part 2)

Post by cdinbonds »

Loving this story. Hope there's more to come!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.