Ballet Dare Lesson

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Balletslippers

Ballet Dare Lesson

Post by Balletslippers »

I'm so happy I have found this site as i love Self bondage and dares. Tomorrow I will be starting a new thing I have really wanted to try and reading posts, you have given me the courage to do so.
Tomorrow is my ballet lesson and I am going to wear my nipple clamps thoughout the lesson :D
We have a uniform that we wear, which includes a leotard and leggings, but we wear t shirts to, so no one will see them under my uniform leotard.
Wish me luck please and hopefully I will start to add, so any ideas would be great thank you. :-D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ballet Dare Lesson

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Ballet Slippers
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Balletslippers. Succes with your "special" ballet lesson. :mrgreen:
But doo remove the clamps if you become numb in that area because that means you have cut off the blood supply for too long. :hi:
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

Thank you for the advice :D
I about excusing myself halfway through for the toilet and then turn them or remove if it was getting to much?

Ballet X
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Hello and welcome. Try not to be to distracted. We don’t want any accidents. 🤭
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

:rofl:
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

Well that was the best ballet lesson ever :D As an adult its great to be able to live my life to the full and now I can mix my ballet passion and kinks together.
Who would have thought that Barre would be so amazing, stretching meant the nipple clamps held tightly to the nipples and causing more spine tingling pain :twisted:
On the way out, we all go out to the pub, before we left I removed the clamps as my punishment was over and fellow ballet student asked if I had enjoyed that :roll:
I asked what did she mean and she said the clamps, it turns out she wanted to do that as well but didnt have the courage to. Who would have thought I would find another like minded Kinky Balletslave :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Balletslippers wrote: 04 Apr 2024, 23:13 Well that was the best ballet lesson ever :D As an adult its great to be able to live my life to the full and now I can mix my ballet passion and kinks together.
Who would have thought that Barre would be so amazing, stretching meant the nipple clamps held tightly to the nipples and causing more spine tingling pain :twisted:
On the way out, we all go out to the pub, before we left I removed the clamps as my punishment was over and fellow ballet student asked if I had enjoyed that :roll:
I asked what did she mean and she said the clamps, it turns out she wanted to do that as well but didnt have the courage to. Who would have thought I would find another like minded Kinky Balletslave :D
Get her to sign up here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

I will ask her, but I don't want to freak her out as this is new to us both I think
Shannon SteelSlave

You know what, maybe you shouldn't. My bad, I am possibly just too comfortable here, that I just asked someone to do something, I, myself, would never do, I was just posting hypo manically. I've been thinking about what I said the last few hours, and had to return here to take it back. We have had a few couples sign up here, sometimes due to my encouragement, having met one, and soon after, the significant other also becomes a member. It didn't quite dawn on me that I had asked you to approach a total stranger.
Thank you for your understanding. And please accept my apology.
And thanks for sharing your stories with us. They are very refreshing, at least to me.
👠👠
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

Hey Shannon, don't worry I joined this site to push my boundaries and thats what you have started to do, its refreshing to be able to talk about this and I am more than happy to discuss things with you as they unfold. I haven't spoken to her so don't panic. But thinking of my next ballet lesson dare :D
Do you have any ideas :twisted: :twisted:

Ballet X
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Well my first thought is rope harness if you are comfortable tying one yourself. If you haven't before I would recommend trying at home and making sure you have some good rope (washing line can be dangerous so don't be tempted).

Strongly recommend testing it at home first to make sure you can still move as needed and it's going to stay concealed.

The question is what do you tie? Crotch rope, chest harness, or a body harness/karada?
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

That seems exciting to try, but I need to make it invisible so when I'm in the class no one sees it :P
But Lauren (the other ballet student, not her real name) has messaged me about meeting up. I think I may have accidently found a kink ballet partner :wink:

Ballet X
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Balletslippers wrote: 05 Apr 2024, 15:59 That seems exciting to try, but I need to make it invisible so when I'm in the class no one sees it :P
But Lauren (the other ballet student, not her real name) has messaged me about meeting up. I think I may have accidently found a kink ballet partner :wink:

Ballet X
If the rope is the same color as your ballet costume it can help to hide it.
Possibly with an extra bodice over the rope and under your ballet costume.
And you can put it on some day before the ballet class and ask "Lauren" if she sees anything. :wink:
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

Sorry I haven't been around, but alot has happened since we last communicated. We met for a coffee and talked about things and we are playing dare games in ballet :twisted: which is amazing :D
I have dared Lauren to wear her nipple clamps and if she does then she gets to give me a ballet dare :oops: Lets see how this works out :rofl:

Ballet X :gag: