A Homemade vacbed

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JamesM2546

A Homemade vacbed

Post by JamesM2546 »

Hello all! So, I wanted to share my experience with making a homemade vacbed!!!

Is it incredibly janky? Yes. But was it fun to make? Also yes.

So I had just gotten home from meeting with my Domme, and normal bondage methods just didn’t sound interesting to me, so I decided to try to make a thrown-together vacbed.

I had already made a vacbed frame (out of wishful thinking tbh) and I had a bunch of trash bags from lawn work I was doing, so I decided I would use trash bags as the latex substitute, and try some self bondage with it.

Let me mention what most of us know on this forum, that self-bondage in a sleep sac is NEVER advised or recommended. Especially if you are going to be inside the bag with only a breathing hole like I was.

However, I knew I could easily pierce the trash bags if I ever needed to escape, and if I lost my breathing hole, that it was wide enough that it could let air into the bag. So I went ahead with my plans.

I already had the frame of the bed, so I used it as a reference and cut off one side and the bottom of the trash bags, and then folded out the bags, before taping them together. I did that many times before taping both sides of the bed together, and making a surprisingly airtight latex-bag substitute.

Afterwards, I cut a hole where I was to breathe out of the bag, and used a piece of trash bag, a Gatorade bottle tool I’d cut off the bottle, and some more tape to make a makeshift breathing hole in the bag.

I then connected my vacuum to a smart plug, and turned my vacuum on, but the smart plug off.

I tested everything several times to make sure everything would be good to go, and then I inserted my prostate massager and let random people across the world control it. Then, I set the timer on my smart plug, crawled into the bag, and let the suction begin.

At the set time, the smart plug turned on, turning on the vacuum, and the prostate massager did its thing!

It was a lot of fun, though I knew I could get out at any time. It was still very fun, and it was a great test run to see if I’d want an actual vacbed.

Which now I ABSOLUTELY do! ❤️❤️❤️

But it will be a while before I get one sadly. One day I’ll definitely either make, or buy one of my own.

Anyways, there are some censored pics below, and I hope you enjoyed my story!
Attachments
IMG_2376.jpeg
IMG_2377.jpeg
TNTBound

Re: A Homemade vacbed

Post by TNTBound »

the first vacbed i was in, was just a large piece of plastic over my waterbed, tucked into the the sides of the waterbed frame. had a breathing hole and hole for the vacuum. i used a remote operated switch for the vacuum. with enough struggling, i could pull the plastic out from under the bed enough to escape.

i think you should test actually breaking out of that plastic vacbed. i think you will finds it to be quite difficult to do. you can always tape over the hole you make after the test as well to repair it. or, get some heavy duty construction style garbage bags, the real thick ones with some gorilla tape. that would make for some nice bondage as a vacbed i bet!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I feel I do have to put this here guys. Be VERY, VERY careful with vacbeds. Generally, at least on this board they're not considered a solo play item. If at all possible, have a 2-legged backup of the Homo Sapiens variety, if that's not possible, have a very long think about what could go wrong. Multiple deaths from solo play in vac beds are known and they're not even always what you'd expect. For instance one person died in a vac bed with a"head out" neck seal. Because the neck seal ended up slipping to a position where it interfered with blood flow and caused a vasovagal responce/episode. You don't need that much pressure in the neck area to affect the main blood vessels/arteries there.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Gregovic wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 19:32 I feel I do have to put this here guys. Be VERY, VERY careful with vacbeds. Generally, at least on this board they're not considered a solo play item. If at all possible, have a 2-legged backup of the Homo Sapiens variety, if that's not possible, have a very long think about what could go wrong. Multiple deaths from solo play in vac beds are known and they're not even always what you'd expect. For instance one person died in a vac bed with a"head out" neck seal. Because the neck seal ended up slipping to a position where it interfered with blood flow and caused a vasovagal responce/episode. You don't need that much pressure in the neck area to affect the main blood vessels/arteries there.
the one you are talking about, he was using a vacbed sized to his partners neck size, which was way too tight and caused that.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!