wifflegag or o-ring gag, which one makes you drool the most

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Hipkip

wifflegag or o-ring gag, which one makes you drool the most

Post by Hipkip »

I'm looking for a mouth gag that makes me drool the most all over myself.

After reading some posts, I think wiffle ball gags (ball with holes) or an o-ring gag will work great. Which of the two is better?

I don't like gags, which you need to tie the strap very tightly. I had such a gag and it always left some temporary strap marks on my face :oops: , which i'm trying to avoid as much as possible. Between these 2 options, is there any difference in tightness of the strap and comfort?
JIMDINI

Re: wifflegag or o-ring gag, which one makes you drool the most

Post by JIMDINI »

I think you will find ring/hollow gags meet your requirements better, they only need the strap to be tight enough to stop you pushing them out. :gag:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Hipkip

Re: wifflegag or o-ring gag, which one makes you drool the most

Post by Hipkip »

JIMDINI wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:23 I think you will find ring/hollow gags meet your requirements better, they only need the strap to be tight enough to stop you pushing them out. :gag:
Thanks! Never heard before of hollow gags, an interesting option! Seems much more comfortable to wear for longer durations. I think I will buy a hollow silicone gag :gag: , thanks!