Looking for Dares for my two week vacation.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JamesM2546

Looking for Dares for my two week vacation.

Post by JamesM2546 »

Hello all! James here! This time with a little more time on my hands to prepare for any upcoming dares.

I decided to take a vacation March 30th to April 12th, and I am looking for any bondage or BDSM ideas for me on the lead up to the 2 weeks, and during the 2 weeks.

My likes are many, almost all revolving around bondage.
This includes basic bondage, Mummification, Leather, Latex, Fur, Petplay, Maidplay, Ponyplay, Punlic play, Crossdressing as a form of humiliation, (Please don’t judge me) forniphilia, (Think house of Gord) vacuum bondage, high heels, Simple Shibari, Suspension, edging, anal play, and package and encasement play. (Sorry, it’s a lot)

I also like numerous other items too, gags, corsets, ballet boots, posture collars, Vacbeds, armbinders, gimpsuits, etc, but those don’t fit a specific category, and I might not currently have them.

The items I have are,
4 32-ft lengths of rope,
2 Large rolls of duct tape,
1 Set of lockable leather handcuffs,
4 sets of locks,
4 Buttplugs of differing sizes,
1 Edge 2 by lovense, (A Bluetooth Prostate vibe)
1 Riding Crop,
1 Hood
1 Blindfold
A vacuum,
1 Bluetooth smart plug,
1 Wide roll of Saran Wrap, (The green stuff I used last post)
1 Small roll of Saran Wrap,
Assorted Zipties,
Lube,
Internet access,
Assorted household supplies,
A budget of $200 for assorted goods, (This may change depending on ideas)

My hard limits are anything illegal, stuff with pets, Bodily waste, Blood, needles, Sounding, permanent marks, injuries, getting caught during public play (lol), and basically anything that’s on the X-treme side of BDSM.

Now, I want this to be as fun for me as it is for, so I want you to give me any and all dares you can concoct. Like the last post I made, I will try to update you on what I have tried with pictures, and reply to you as well.

I hope to hear from you soon, and feel free to ask me any clarifying questions!
Kinbaku

Re: Looking for Dares for my two week vacation.

Post by Kinbaku »

JamesM2546 wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 22:04 ... , (Please don’t judge me) forniphilia, ...
We are going to turn you into a beautiful drinks stand. :whip: :rofl:

From a cardboard box, make cutouts the size of three fingers, but smaller than the diameter of a paper drinking cup. See picture: simply place a cardboard box with the opening facing you and cut 2 strips from the side that is now on top.
These 2 cups are filled with a liquid that you prefer not to sludge on the floor (water, urine, ...paint :shock: , soup, ...)

Put on your Lovense2 and put on the most beautiful crossdressing.

Connects your ankles to different legs of furniture via ice locks such as here. You can use large enough padlocks or carabiners instead of the ratchet. As long as the cloth can pass through when the ice has melted.

The idea is that you should stay in the middle of the room - away from all furniture. You can move around to a limited extent there, but not enough to reach the furniture (and the ice). There is only a chair or small table with the construction of the cups standard on it.

Once your ankles are tied, start the Lovense vibrator, insert your index, middle and ring fingers under the openings and push the glasses upwards on the tips of your fingers. Now you can also put your little fingers under the glasses.
Then push the chair over or far away from you with your feet.

Because you can not use your hands anymore for something else, you must remain standing like this until all the ice has melted and then pour the liquid into a sink or waste bin.
PaperCups.jpg
PaperCups.jpg (12.33 KiB) Viewed 378 times
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

I absolutely LOVE this idea!!! I will absolutely make it happen!

And due to the “Great purge” (it’s a long story) I don’t have any more Crossdressing attire, though I am going to get some.
What do you think I should get to wear? (The sexier/sluttier/cuter, the better)

Also, at some point I want to sleep in bondage, so if you have any ideas about that, or any other scenes, I will gladly give them a try! ❤️❤️❤️
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

You left out some important details.
Like, where are you going on this vacation, and how are you getting there?

I am wondering if this is a "stay-cation", as one wouldn't normally take all their BDSM toys on an airplane.

R.Mc.
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

rmcingle wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:19 You left out some important details.
Like, where are you going on this vacation, and how are you getting there?

I am wondering if this is a "stay-cation", as one wouldn't normally take all their BDSM toys on an airplane.

R.Mc.
Oh my gosh! You are totally right!

It is absolutely a stay-cation. And technically I have housemates, but they never interact with me unless they have to, and they both leave to work for hours at a time.

But yeah, it’s a vacation for me since I work just about every day, but I haven’t taken more than 2 days off in over a year. But I’m at home, with all of my toys, gear, and tools.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JamesM2546 wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:38 What do you think I should get to wear? (The sexier/sluttier/cuter, the better)

Also, at some point I want to sleep in bondage, so if you have any ideas about that, or any other scenes, I will gladly give them a try! ❤️❤️❤️
A short skirt wouldn't be out of place. If you don't have one, a bath towel tied around your hips can serve as a substitute. Of course without underpants so that everything is nice and free under the skirt.

To sleep: completely naked and without blankets or sheets over you. Only your hands cuffed to the top of your bed.
Both hands tied together at eye level in front of you when you lie on your side. If you then turn to your other side, your hands will automatically be behind your head and your head will be in the elbow fold.
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

kinbaku wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:21 A short skirt wouldn't be out of place. If you don't have one, a bath towel tied around your hips can serve as a substitute. Of course without underpants so that everything is nice and free under the skirt.

To sleep: completely naked and without blankets or sheets over you. Only your hands cuffed to the top of your bed.
Both hands tied together at eye level in front of you when you lie on your side. If you then turn to your other side, your hands will automatically be behind your head and your head will be in the elbow fold.
So my arms are separated? Kind of like spread Eagle? Sorry, I’m kinda confused when you say my arms will be, “behind my head.” And I want to try to get it right.
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

Also, I’m shopping online for some clothes I can get for this week. Are there any that you specifically think I should wear? With the skirt I’m debating maid play, schoolgirl, e-kitten or some type of aesthetic to dress as.

( have been looking at skirts, dresses, leotards, tops, lingerie, tights, leggings, thigh high socks, high heels and other clothes. 💕)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you have the body for it, try harem and belly dancer tops, pants, skirts
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JamesM2546 wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 16:13 So my arms are separated? Kind of like spread Eagle? Sorry, I’m kinda confused when you say my arms will be, “behind my head.” And I want to try to get it right.
No, hands are together, but a small distance between both hands is allowed.

For example, if you normally fall asleep on your left side, your hands - in front of your face - are both connected to the top left side of your bed with a rope.

The length of that rope is long enough so that you can lower your hands to about neck height when lying on your left side.
If you lie on your back, both hands come to the left side of your body.
If you turn further to the right so that you lie on your right side, both of your hands will end up behind your head or above your head, depending on how long that rope is and how far you have moved to the right side of the bed while turning around on your right side.

If it is not clear, I can make a drawing.
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 16:22 If you have the body for it, try harem and belly dancer tops, pants, skirts
I just bought a belly-dancing top, some high heels, and a short skirt online! ❤️❤️❤️
If you have any other ideas only what I should dress up as/how I should bind myself over the next week, please let me know! I love bringing others ideas to fruition!
Last edited by JamesM2546 on 24 Mar 2024, 02:59, edited 1 time in total.
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

kinbaku wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:06 No, hands are together, but a small distance between both hands is allowed.

For example, if you normally fall asleep on your left side, your hands - in front of your face - are both connected to the top left side of your bed with a rope.

The length of that rope is long enough so that you can lower your hands to about neck height when lying on your left side.
If you lie on your back, both hands come to the left side of your body.
If you turn further to the right so that you lie on your right side, both of your hands will end up behind your head or above your head, depending on how long that rope is and how far you have moved to the right side of the bed while turning around on your right side.

If it is not clear, I can make a drawing.
Oh! I completely get it now! Sorry about that! I thought my arms would be tied directly above me, so I was confused. I will be sure to try that tie! In fact, I think that sounds like a great way to sleep tonight.

I have to wait for the clothes and bondage stuff to come in for the week, but if I have all the supplies, why not do some Self-bondage before then? Lol
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

Correction, I’m going to head to bed now. Bondage will have to wait till another night.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JamesM2546 wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 02:59 ... In fact, I think that sounds like a great way to sleep ...
I finally fell asleep with my hands behind my head, lying with my head in the fold of my elbow. :mrgreen: :rofl:
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

kinbaku wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 13:20 I finally fell asleep with my hands behind my head, lying with my head in the fold of my elbow. :mrgreen: :rofl:
❤️❤️❤️

Tonight I’ll make sure I’m tied up!