Quick! I need some selfbondage ideas!

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JamesM2546

Quick! I need some selfbondage ideas!

Post by JamesM2546 »

So I didn’t realize this but apparently both housemates will be at work for the next 4 hours, so I want to experience some self-bondage.

I had a purge happen in my household (It’s a long story)
So I have been reset to basic items you have around your house. Tape, 35ft of bdsm rope, sheets, a trash bag vacuum and smart outlet (I LOVE vacuum bondage, but don’t have a solid method that’s secure yet), and zipties.

If I’m to use furniture, I have my bed, and a plain little wooden chair PERFECT for bondage. And if I get any replies in the next hour or so, I can make a quick run to the adult store close to me, and get some more supplies. I’d say my budget is… $75

Welp, first come first serve, and I hope to hear some ideas soon!
JamesM2546

Re: Quick! I need some selfbondage ideas!

Post by JamesM2546 »

Oh yeah, I also have a TON of Saran Wrap. (Mummification is fun for me)
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

So, bad news, the hours passed, However, all is not lost if you want to mention some things I should try since I am taking a week off of work next week, so I’ll try to complete any dares then.

Also, what I ended up doing in my spare time was connecting a few trash bags together, and then placing them over a chair in my house with my head poking out, and sucking all of the air out with the vacuum. ❤️

It was a lot of fun, and since you are forced so tightly against the chair when you are bound, next time I’m going to attach a butt plug to the chair so that I am literally forced on it.

Thanks for any recommendations you might have!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Tie your feet, ankles, below the knee and above the knee together with cord.
Then you complete the bondage of your legs with a saran wrap and continue up to stomach height starting from your toes.

With oven mitts on, the task is to free yourself without taking off the oven mitts.

Oooh, just too late. :oops:
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

kinbaku wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 23:46 Tie your feet, ankles, below the knee and above the knee together with cord.
Then you complete the bondage of your legs with a saran wrap and continue up to stomach height starting from your toes.

With oven mitts on, the task is to free yourself without taking off the oven mitts.

Oooh, just too late. :oops:

I love it! ❤️❤️❤️
And I noticed you are one of the people who are really good at doing challenges, if my budget is $100. Do you have any recommendations for supplies I should get for my week?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JamesM2546 wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 23:53 And I noticed you are one of the people who are really good at doing challenges, if my budget is $100. Do you have any recommendations for supplies I should get for my week?
Buy leather handcuffs , and padlocks with different keys.
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

kinbaku wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 00:14
JamesM2546 wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 23:53 And I noticed you are one of the people who are really good at doing challenges, if my budget is $100. Do you have any recommendations for supplies I should get for my week?
Buy leather handcuffs , and padlocks with different keys.
Bet. Grabbing some now. 👍
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

Just added everything to my cart, and I’ve still got $80 left!

Anything other scenes you want to add? Or maybe you think I should make it more intense?!?! :twisted:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JamesM2546 wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 00:51 Just added everything to my cart, and I’ve still got $80 left!

Anything other scenes you want to add? Or maybe you think I should make it more intense?!?! :twisted:
You can put a time clock on (it is like a time bomb in your fantasy): if you are not free within the time you loose the game.
So you are "dead" and must stay in the position you are for 4 hours.
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

kinbaku wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 00:59 So you are "dead" and must stay in the position you are for 4 hours.
4 hours?!?! Yes PLEASE! ❤️❤️❤️

Absolutely 🔥🔥🔥 Reccomendations!!! I’ve been reading some of your other comments, and you have some amazing ideas!!! Dares are dares, so any challenges you give me I am absolutely going to try and complete during the week!

I’ll keep you updated on how I do as well! My vacation starts on the 30th, so I’m looking forward to getting some more toys and gear, and trying new stuff out! 👌
JamesM2546

Post by JamesM2546 »

kinbaku wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 23:46 Tie your feet, ankles, below the knee and above the knee together with cord.

I am proud to say I have completed the challenge!!!!

I started last night by tying up my feet and ankles with rope, making sure I was secured, but still had plenty of circulation and blood flow to my feet. I then mummified my entire lower body, starting with my feet, and then wrapped myself up to my torso, and then back down to my feet.

I did this about 6 or 7 times, making sure to wrap a lot of Saran wrap around my knees, as I love when I am unable to bend over when I’m bound. It makes me feel like an object or a toy, and I think that’s a lot of fun. ❤️

Afterwards, I hopped onto my bed, and wrapped my hands in Saran Wrap, as I didn’t have any conventional oven mitts.

I wrapped both hands fairly snugly, but again with enough room for slight movement and easy blood flow. I started by wrapping one hand in its entirety let’s say, clockwise, and then cutting the Saran Wrap and wrapping my hand again counterclockwise.

Then I grab the Saran Wrap that is running counterclockwise with my free hand, and I unfurled the wrap from one arm onto the other arm. Until the second arm also is secure.

Afterwards, I wanted to add a ring of tape around each wrist with a strip of tape I’d gotten ready ahead of time, but after putting the tape on, I really liked the way the tape felt and looked, so I ended up encasing each of my hands in a single strip of duct tape. lol.

I tried escaping with my DIY mitts using no teeth, but after about 15 minutes I realized it was impossible, and got comfortable squirming around in heat as I couldn’t please myself due to my binds. After a few of hours I fell asleep, and woke up having to use the restroom, and after a lot of struggling, used safety scissors to cut a hole in the wrap to use the restroom. (A struggle since I had to essentially hop to the toilet)

After I relieved myself, I went back to bed, and stayed I. The binds till I woke up this morn. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much Kinbaku! And for my weeklong vacation I’m taking pretty soon, I’m planning on making a more detailed post in the dates forum, so if you have any other dates or recommendations, I’d love to try them!
Attachments
My hand double wrapped, with no tape, before I secured my other hand.
My hand double wrapped, with no tape, before I secured my other hand.
How I mummified myself (you can barely see anything with the amount of Saran Wrap I used. lol.
How I mummified myself (you can barely see anything with the amount of Saran Wrap I used. lol.
How I bound my legs. (It was a rush job, and I don’t really know complex rope ties. Advice is always appreciated)
How I bound my legs. (It was a rush job, and I don’t really know complex rope ties. Advice is always appreciated)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Thanks for the story and the photos. You apparently had a good time.
Only the fins were missing from the legs to become a real mermaid. :rofl:

You can use the Double column tie for tie your legs together (see the video of first getting an idea).