Fur fetish Self bdsm sessions

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Thijmen

Fur fetish Self bdsm sessions

Post by Thijmen »

Hi,

I have been getting in to self bdsm al lot more recently and i was looking for someone to make me a self bdsm session based on the stuff i have
Note: i have a fur fetish

List of supplies
- 20 meter rope
- zipties (alternative option)
- 5 onesie
- fur coat with buttons
- fur coat with zipper and hoodie
- fur sucks (usually used for hands)
- blindfold
- fur blindfold
- vibrator
- timer lock
- gag
- maid dress

Thats all i have. So pleas Go all out. I am really excited to see what you can get me in to
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fur fetish Self bdsm sessions

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Thijmen
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Thijmen.

Lie down on the bed.
Put on fur coat with zipper and hoodie, but with the back at the front. So it's the opposite if you were to dress normally.
Tie your ankles with the rope.
Put on your fur blindfold.
Place the hood over your face and tie it behind your head.
Then put your fur sucks on your hands.
For the first half hour you may only rub your legs with your gloves to stimulate you.
Then use the vibrator until you come. Only then can you free yourself completely.
Thijmen

Post by Thijmen »

Thxx I really enjoyed it. If you want to make something more challenging to escape. Pleas do. I now have an extra 10 m rope to
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Thijmen wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 22:27 If you want to make something more challenging to escape. Pleas do. I now have an extra 10 m rope to
Put on your gag and soft underwear.

Tie your vibrator with the 10 meter rope as at viewtopic.php?p=107662#p107662.
But let still have enough rope left on your back.

With your 20 meter rope try as much as possible to get about the same of the next harness (see fig. Complete Harness): start as for a normal harness by making an overhand knot in the middle of the rope, creating a small loop that goes behind your neck; Make a square knots in the right places up to your thick toes, tie the thick toes together and then go back up through the loop behind your neck.
Then begin forming all the diamond patterns by going back down at both sides of your body with each single rope.
Complete Harness
Complete Harness
Turn on the vibrator.

Tie the ends of the rest of your 10 meters of rope together to form a large loop. Then move both ends around your wrists on your back in a figure eight until you are left with approximately a 40 cm double rope, cinch them by twisting both ends between your wrists twice and then put the remaining loop over one hand and to block with your timer lock like viewtopic.php?p=107207#p107207.
Now you must wait until the timer lock let you free (or for backup you can try to untie the knot at the end of the rope, but that is not so easy with your hands tied together at your back :twisted: ).
Thijmen

Post by Thijmen »

Got stuck in this one for a few hours because the lock would not open. My partner found me in this position after 5 hours.

5 hours is long but I secretly enjoy every second of it

I would love to be given more instruction :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Thijmen wrote: 04 Apr 2024, 23:12 Got stuck in this one for a few hours because the lock would not open. My partner found me in this position after 5 hours.

5 hours is long but I secretly enjoy every second of it

I would love to be given more instruction :)
Thijmen wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 22:27 If you want to make something more challenging to escape.
So it was challenging enough to escape. :mrgreen: :rofl:

Practice tying this figure of eight, but without a padlock and in front of you so that you can see what you are doing.

First with the normal release by following the opposite route: first the last loop back over your hand and then loosen the figure-eight loops again.
If this goes well, practice untying the knot with which you tied the ends of the cord in the beginning (the backup should be used if the padlock does not open).

Then you do these 2 exercises with your hands behind your back a number of times so that everything goes well. In the beginning you can use a mirror to see what you are doing on your back.

The bondage should not be very firm (the general rule is that you should be able to insert two fingers between the rope and your skin). Even with such a loose rope and the 2 times cinching between your wrists, the friction is great enough to prevent you from simply pulling your hands out. But tying it loosely does make it easier to reach the rope knot to loosen it.

Then you can combine an ice lock and padlock to get loose. Like in viewtopic.php?p=103227#p103227 where the yellow rope of the left and right cuff simply replaces the padlock in viewtopic.php?p=107207#p107207 (Like the picture below). This way you can free yourself with the padlock key, but if that doesn't work the ice lock will always free you.
Icelockcuffs_8formloops.jpg
Icelockcuffs_8formloops.jpg (11.42 KiB) Viewed 386 times

In any case, replace the non-functioning padlock with a new padlock. And at the same time buy safety scissors (always a good investment).
All my padlocks are in a locked state with the corresponding key included. This means I have to open them before I can use them to ensure I have the right key. Then I first close it again to try the backup key before using it in my selfbondage.
Thijmen

Post by Thijmen »

This one was really good to. This time it did go as planned.
But i just would love to have a session with a lot more fur stuff.
Also i have someone to release me. But that is only for backup wen the lock won’t open. So don’t worry about me getting stuck
So if anyone could help me out. It would be appreciated.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Thijmen wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 12:40 But i just would love to have a session with a lot more fur stuff.
Get completely naked.
Then put on the fur coat with zipper and hoodie, but inverted so that the fur touches your naked body.
Make a hogtie like 4 points at the top of the basics: The hogtie, The Chinch noose, The wrist coil and The Ring Device to put on the hogtie - don't overdo it here too much: the idea is that you can still move freely so that you feel the fur on all sides.

You can of course combine this with placing your time lock at the top of the ring device so that it comes loose after a certain time. You can also add your vibrator or the like as desired.

If you can do this on a wool blanket or fur, this is of course preferable. :mrgreen: