Hello all! A pleasure to meet you!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
JamesM2546

Hello all! A pleasure to meet you!

Post by JamesM2546 »

My name is James, and I am a self bondage nut! I have been experiencing self bondage for years, but have never truly reached out to a community. But after being recommended this site from another (slightly dead) forum, here I am!

My interests include latex, mummification, Crossdressing, maidplay, playing with toys, ballet boots, armbinders, posture collars, and overall, just bondage that is inescapable, leaving me immobile and helpless.

My most recent endeavor is my urge to try a vacbed, but I have never found a user in my area who had one to share, so I’ve been using trash bags and a vacuum to give me that tight sensation. ❤️ Pretty soon I’m going to try to make a DIY vacbed, so I’m pretty excited about that.

Outside of bdsm I am a devout runner, and enjoy all the vanilla perks of life such as reading, video games, and hanging out with friends. But it’s about time I had a bit more fun by myself. At least, until I find a partner to join me. lol.

Anyways, I am looking for fellow BDSM, latex, Crossdressing, and self-bondage enthusiasts, because people are what make life interesting.

Thank you for learning a bit about me, and I hope to learn about you too! ❤️

- James
ponylady

Re: Hello all! A pleasure to meet you!

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, James
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, JamesM2546.
You can search with vacbed in the Search-box at the top right. Like TNTBound has made some.
Have a nice time reading over here. :hi:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum/
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.