self bondage inside a large van

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kerryanne

self bondage inside a large van

Post by kerryanne »

I have a large high roof van very clean and nice.i was wondering about self bondage inside of my van which it has cargo rings which you tie down your goods with,which will be great to use these in differnt ways using handcuffs or rope bondage.but the best bit is i can drive into town where ts busy or mabe outside my boss's house and have fanastic bondage right on her door step.has anybody have any great ideas on what bondage i can do inside my van or where i could go.
kerryanne
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

Sounds quite wonderful on the surface. In my teens and after I discovered self bondage, I used to do something very similar in a linen delivery van my uncle owned. The linens were perfect makeshift bondage gear.

If I were caught, however, I would only have been reprimanded by concerned adults. You would be playing a much more serious game. Being found out could be taken as an open invitation by someone with little or no conscience. If you were to be discovered, there would be nothing to stop someone from driving your van away with a pre-packaged damsel inside.

I am not trying to be your mother, I just implore you to pick the time and location of this scenario very carefully. Better yet, have a safety person keep tabs on you. I just want you to have a safe and exciting SB session.

Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
kerryanne

Post by kerryanne »

thinking of some body driving off with me would be a big kick,what would thay do with be,keep me bound for day and even rape me,not that i would want that in real life,
kerryanne
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dinah has a point.

In addition to that, I don't know how the police are in your neck of the woods, but some of them will find that a van or truck parked in an unusual area (like in front of your boss' house) quite suspicious and will investigate vigorously. At best they'll trace the licence plate and you'll have some visitors in the near future. Other consequences could be a damaged vehicle from their efforts to find out what's inside, and definitely some embarrassing explaining to do... :oops:

Select your location carefully, avoiding anything near government buildings, banks, etc., where any paranoid soul might see some evil in your innocent attempts at self-enjoyment.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
soleus

Post by soleus »

bound_jenny wrote:Other consequences could be a damaged vehicle from their efforts to find out what's inside, and definitely some embarrassing explaining to do... :oops:
Now there's an emergency release you don't want to have to fall back on...
AbsoluteBeginner

Post by AbsoluteBeginner »

First of all, let me tell you that I regard the rape or even rape&murder danger as the most serious thread. Unless you have one (better several) emergency release methods, it would be *very* dangerous.

Now, doing that in front of the house of your boss might cause other problems.

First of all:
You might loose your job.

Second:
Your reputation. Imagine that you are raped in real life. As terrible as that is in itself, I guess that a trial later can be horrible, too. Especially if the criminal is going out free.
Now, imagine you have raped, the criminal is found, and he states in front of a court/jury/whatever:
But the lady asked for this sort of behaviour. She asked me to tie her up and then....

If his lawyer then asks you about that strange incident were the police found you tied up in front of the house of your boss, the criminal will have a good chance to get free.

Third:
A *very* unlikely thing:
After you are discovered, your boss doesn't fire you, but sexually harrasses you. Grabs you e.t.c. Or (very extreme) even rapes you. What do you thing that his chances would be to get away with that sort of behaviour *after* the police opened that suspicious van in front of his house?

Just my fears,

the AbsoluteBeginner

PS: I am a guy.

Edit: I just read that your boss is a "her". Then there is a 90-95 % (or so) chance that she won't harrass/rape you due to being heterosexual. Still, you might loose your job and your reputation
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

a probably safe place would be if you could find a bodyshop of your van's brand with an open parking lot. it would be pretty inconspicious if parked there.

or you could order an inspection just before they close for the day, give them the spare key, and tie yourself up in there for the night, and hope your release works, so they won't find you when morning comes around.

but remember, play it safe & sane, & better safe than sorry
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

I keep getting an image in my head of a crowd curiously gathering around a large van rocking and bouncing wildly while parked on the street. I can only offer the suggestion that you scout your possible locations very, very thoroughly. Your chosen scenario gets me excited to a point. I just see a huge potential for it to slip out of your control.

Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

How about a tent, go camping but only have bondage stuff in the tent.

The idea of being naked in a tent tied up all day with people walking by and only a thin sheet of nylon stopping them seeing me is getting me all hard.

Back in a mo :wink:
To wake up still tied to the bed is bliss, after 48 hours its better.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

If you wanted to try some sb in a van, I think the safest place personally would be the garage, with a person holding a spare key to your garage and van as a final failsafe. Then you would be in a closed garage, with a locked van. That isn't (as) big of a thief target as out in the open with you all trapped.

As long as your release is trustworthy, then there is little/no chance of rape or anything else dangerous. Keep playing safe :wink:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
AbsoluteBeginner

Post by AbsoluteBeginner »

Amy_Tenchi wrote:If you wanted to try some sb in a van, I think the safest place personally would be the garage, with a person holding a spare key to your garage and van as a final failsafe. Then you would be in a closed garage, with a locked van. That isn't (as) big of a thief target as out in the open with you all trapped.

As long as your release is trustworthy, then there is little/no chance of rape or anything else dangerous. Keep playing safe :wink:
Well, I fear that the "kick" in this scenario would be the fact that other people are out there, just a few feet away, not knowing that she is tied up in that van.

My best guess would be a very expensive emergency release....
How about a mechanism, that immediately releases Kerryanne but at the cost of
- Making incredible noise so that everybody turns his/her head to the van
- Opening the back or side door of the van?

I guess she would think five times before using that emergency exit, but it should keep her (relatively) safe from being kidnapped/raped.
cpl159

Post by cpl159 »

if i found you, the first thing i would say is "damn,theres a codak moment"
lol...
to do list for tomorow, buy cell phone that takes pictures...lol