My last night SB experience with anal hook

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
sedzia1991

My last night SB experience with anal hook

Post by sedzia1991 »

Hi, I would like to share my last session. Sorry for english, i use translator.

First, I prepared the bed and tied two ropes to the sides of the frames under the mattress. And I prepared a sock with an ice cube.
Then i put on my small chastity cage, sit on the bed and tie my legs like in frogtied. The ropes on my sides forced me to spread my legs.
Now i insert anal hook and I lay down on my stomach, next I put the sock through the eye of the hook.
I tied the two rings mechanism to the sock and connect it to rope. I put on my small dildo gag and start tying my wrist.
The last step was to tie the rope from the hook to the wrists and pull the other end of the rope.
As a result, the distance between the wrists and the hook became smaller and smaller. I put my hands behind my head and pulled the rope as far as I could.
I was tied up with no way to escape, hands behind my head was connected to anal hook and any struggle pull my ass. Legs was on spread frogtied and It was impossible to move.

First I got excited but small cage prevents erections. The tension grew over time but i cant do anything to cum or escape. Any movement of my arms, legs or torso made me feel hook inside me.
I started drooling. My dildo gag is short but it makes difficult to swallow.
After few minutes i understand that I pulled the rope to the hook a little too hard and pressure on anus started to feel uncomfortable. The hands on the back of the head force the head to tilt forward and my neck started to hurt a little. But any fight is pointless. I tried to free my wrists but it only pull rope and it reminded me of my difficult situation.

After 40 minutes my torment was over. the ice melted, the sock could have slipped through the eye of the hook and I could take my hands back to the front and untie them.

I hope I described everything well enough.

Next time I'd like to record it all :D

Take care of yourself and act carefully
gwrolla

Re: My last night SB experience with anal hook

Post by gwrolla »

welcome to bound anna.