A good Workout

Post your dares or request a dare here.
dw_bound

A good Workout

Post by dw_bound »

Hey my fellow athletes, fitness fans and everyone else of course :)

I have a dare for you. Do what I love to do: A home workout which includes bondage and/or pain (or a Slave Workout as I call it).

The only rule is that you have to sweat :wink:

You can wither be creative and tell me about what you have done, or you can ask me for help or inspiration.

Also, if you want me to try something out, just let me know :)

Have fun! :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A good Workout

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

treadmill 3 miles in six inch heels, used rubber handcuffs to keep my hands behind my back. did a sort of "lunar descent" going fast at first, then slow. I have done longer distances in shorter heels. Love to set up a mirror on the side and watch my own stride.
Also, have done "strain or pain" predicaments where I had to keep my extended legs up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 01 Mar 2024, 23:32 treadmill 3 miles in six inch heels, used rubber handcuffs to keep my hands behind my back. did a sort of "lunar descent" going fast at first, then slow. I have done longer distances in shorter heels. Love to set up a mirror on the side and watch my own stride.
Also, have done "strain or pain" predicaments where I had to keep my extended legs up.
Hey Shannon, sounds great! How about doing 5 miles? And make sure to keep your arms up behind your head this time.

What do you mean by those predicaments? Is that something I could try as well?
Shannon SteelSlave

I am a little afraid of derailing my leg/calf training with too long of a high impact exercise in non-ergonomic shoes, as I am a great runner and Martial Artist. A bit like entering a Dodge Viper in a demolition derby.
I really can't post my abdominal training predicaments, but thinking of it now, I should add a raise and lower requirement, as holding static might be too easy for me. I can out plank anyone in my class. The teacher had us all do planking for 45 seconds, then added another 45 seconds, and most people dropped. I stayed up. The teacher said "Everyone but Shannon get water and group together for defense drills." Still up after that 2 minute break the teacher gave up trying to break me and paired me up.
Here is one I have never done personally, but might inspire.
Tie your ankle and knees together, attach an overhead rope connecting your ankles to some sensitive area of choice and try to hold your legs up. The knee rope will keep you from crossing your legs and shifting your bearings.
re6IMG_5051d.jpg
Or just tie your toes to an anchor above you using a noose tie or something sharp and uncomfortable to have tighten around the toes. You can choose the angle, depending on what muscle group you want to train.
GA2011_BelowDecks_B.jpg
GA2011_BelowDecks_A.jpg
GA2011_BelowDecks_B.jpg
Attachments
19.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Or a variation like this one:
AbdominalPredicament.jpg
Page 2 is the setup and how to use it on a Sub.

Unfortunately, this old site (2015) no longer exists. Had some special predicaments: On the wire, Overnight bondage, The Ring, Fumbling for Keys, The Abdominal Predicament, Hanging Tight and Hanging Around.

Luckily I still have them in one of my document files. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

vlcsnap-2024-03-07-17h48m08s171.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-03-07-17h47m31s43.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-03-07-17h47m11s112.jpg
I have been planning to building my own version of this. a sort of tip toe trainer, where the electric wire is attached to the metal rod, the other wire connected to the body, ankles chained or toes clamped to the stage. The heels falling on the metal rod causes electric shock.
However, this same principal could be used for a "hold your legs up using abs muscles" device. Note that it has several holes to adjust the height for the tip toe scenario, for the abs, probably just place it atop items for the height. Then it's a matter of finding the right voltage to make it burn when resting on it, but not so high as to make too harsh a sting or snap when first making contact, though avoiding that by keeping tense is a great incentive :twisted:
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

If I were to build that electrical tip toe trainer, would an electric model train speed controller from the 19702 be a good choice to power it? From what I've read online, it should take 120 volts main power and step it down to the 5 - 20 volt range. And no, I am not comparing this to that empty shoe box made of wood with the cute little knobs and wires in the pictures. I seem to have an instinct that prevents me from plugging something into the wall, and allowing my body to become part of the circuit. I don't have the train set to try it out and hook up an ammeter, as I hear amperage is also important to know when trying to intentionally electrocute yourself. If I knew the resistance of the train circuit, then I could figure the amps by Ohm's law.
I also have a Radio Shack regulated 12 volts power supply, like one might use to power a mobile CB radio at home. I would probably want to add a variable resistance device to adjust the power.
Either way, if I'm not sure it's safe, I won't do it. I'll bet the idea and imagery of it are more exciting than actually doing it.
If I had a TENS unit that would stay on constant even with no contact, the pulsing might be better than a constant tingling/burning that would surely occur once fatigue sets in.
Like I said, not in a hurry to build this yet. If I do, it will probably get its own thread in DIY. Then you all can really start worrying.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Electric current is the killer.
Generally, 60V DC or 48V AC is considered the maximum safe voltage, but 6mA through your heart is fatal.

When I was little and experimented with my toy train speed transformer, I couldn't feel it when I touched both contacts and then turned it to maximum, but probably the voltage was limited from 0V to 12V (or maybe 6V).

What I did try - when I was older - was to use that cheap battery-powered TENS to connect one contact to a metal trestle and the other contact to my leg. I then had to stand on my toes to avoid touching the metal.
However, this did not have the desired effect: because you always make poor contact, you are more likely to experience burning symptoms every time I sit down completely on the trestle or when I stand back up on my toes.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:18 Electric current is the killer.
Generally, 60V DC or 48V AC is considered the maximum safe voltage, but 6mA through your heart is fatal.

When I was little and experimented with my toy train speed transformer, I couldn't feel it when I touched both contacts and then turned it to maximum, but probably the voltage was limited from 0V to 12V (or maybe 6V).

What I did try - when I was older - was to use that cheap battery-powered TENS to connect one contact to a metal trestle and the other contact to my leg. I then had to stand on my toes to avoid touching the metal.
However, this did not have the desired effect: because you always make poor contact, you are more likely to experience burning symptoms every time I sit down completely on the trestle or when I stand back up on my toes.
So you're saying it worked?
Oh well. Here are a few more tip toe trainer ideas.
1.JPG
2.JPG
👠👠
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I'd use an inversion table and use a padlock to keep the safety strap secured so I couldn't go rightside up. I'd have to do upside down situps (and hold it) to open a small lockbox (that had the key for the padlock) with a combo lock on it.

One time I was especially daring and took out my contact lenses which made it very difficult to clearly see the numbers on the combo lock.

Get on a balance board while wearing 4-5" stilettos and a rope bar connecting your ankles.

Strappado with a counterweight instead of being outright secured to a hard point.

With any resistance or weight machine you can also do any kind of reaching exercise ie butterfly press where you have to do the rep in order to reach a combo lock and hold the position while you manipulate the lock. Make the weight/resistance strength something near the top of your limit.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:10 So you're saying it worked?
It didn't work with the train speed transformer, it did work with the TENS, but not well. So I use metal trestle only as a horse torture where I put a wooden triangle on top.

I like your other trainer ideas, also that from vm1971.
I have no gymnastics equipment, but my Puzzle Bar attached to my ankles combined with a combination lock so that I constantly have to do abdominal exercises to get to the puzzle bar and the combination lock(s). :twisted: :mrgreen:
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

I should probably try out some of these ideas soon haha :D

The idea with the butterfly press by vm1971 is great, but I do not have that machine at home :D Tell me if you tried it though :)
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

I am planning to do a slave workout later today. And therefore (or for any upcoming Pullday) I am looking for ideas from you :) Let me tell you the plan so far:

Warmup:

100 Jumping Jacks with attached clover clamps (which are quite heavy)

3 Sets of each:

Pull Ups
Toes to Bar
-> Ankles cuffed together
Bicep Curls
-> Adding 10 clothespins to chest before each set
Hanging Leg Raises (to side)
Resistance Band Lat Pull
-> Adding 5 binder clips to abs before each set
Sit Ups
-> Remove clothespins and binder clips
-> Ankles and wrists cuffed together
Chin Ups
Side Crunches
-> 15 Gut Punches before each set and before changing sides

Finisher:

Dead Hang
-> Wearing nipple clamps
Plank
-> Wearing nipple clamps rotated by 90°

Of course I will be working out shirtless and wearing leather wrist- and anklecuffs and my beloved leather collar.

If I lose a clothespin or a binderclip I will reattach it immideately and go on.

Also, to make it a little more uncomfortable, I will not use my yoga mat for sit ups etc.

You see, I have some ideas, but I still need some more. Also, if you have any suggestions for changing something in the plan as it is now, let me know. I am looking forward so your input!
Last edited by dw_bound on 18 Mar 2024, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Just mind safety when doing things, especially standing bicep curls with ankles chained.
Have you seen "Ruthless People" (1986)?
👠👠
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

I always mind safety, I know how important that is :)

No, I don't know it. Should I?