I've got myself a new ball-enclosing cage.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

I've got myself a new ball-enclosing cage.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I'm a big chastity lover. I have many cages and a few belts. Almost all my cages are penis only, with a ring behind the scrotum, but my balls are always free.

I see almost, because I've been actively looking for a way to secure my balls in the same package too, and make them unreachable too.

I first tried a chastity belt, and where it has a shield where my balls can go behind, it somehow forces my balls to move above my penis in a very unnatural way which just doesn't work and essentially just pushes my balls to outside that shield or in a very uncomfortable position. I have another belt, got that one a lot earlier that does it right, but it is not shielded, just a metal prison with bars cage. While my balls are secured inside it, the flesh protrudes out which is not the effect I want and also can cause a bit discomfort. On the plus side, I can pull all my flesh out there from the bottom and now it feels a bit like a vagina, having the inner lips sticking out. I'm fairly sure it feels the same too as it should be the same kind of tissue as girls have.

Anyway, in my continuous search, I also found a spherical cage that fully encloses the balls and penis, has a small spiky torture ring inside that will press against the balls and penis and will hurt if you get an erection.

It has a plastic and metal version. I got the plastic one first as it was way cheaper. I do fit in it, but the plastic ring was broken on arrival. I did get a second plastic version and also after trying the first one without ring, decided I did want the steel version anyway, so I have both. My balls fit in only just, and I had to get the largest version for that reason. As a result, I can get it off while wearing and while wearing, I cannot pee unless I don't mind peeing all over my balls too, which of course I can't easily clean.

This cage is great for a session, but not for 24/7 wear. Also the metal/steel version is quite heavy. Pulls on my balls really hard and because its just too big, eventually it slides off. I can wear it with undies to keep it in place, but its not preferable, especially since I can't pee in it anyway, and its quite hard to put on too.

Newest cage
While shopping on AliExpress, I found the current cage, which is currently still 50% off, and 5 day shipping.
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005006218762604.html

This is a full metal chastity cage following the Holy Trainer v3 style, but has a ball shield welded onto the penis shell. This means, the penis is still in its own area with a peehole, but the balls are now also placed inside it. You tick them in, then push the two parts together, and its nice and snug locked away.

A unique feature is that it comes with 2 different kind of locks. You can use a padlock to lock it, or the slide-in locks that the holy trainer v3 has. I prefer the latter, so that's what I'm using.

The thing weights 500 grams though, and that is substantially heavy. If you sit down and rest the cage on the chair, it feels like a normal cage, but when you stand up, the weight will instantly pull down and you will feel that.

The design makes it so that it won't slide off like my other cage, which is awesome, but it may cause strain on your scrotum which can become quite painful after a while. Luckily, the cage is accessible enough to move things arounds without being able to touch your balls... much.

If you love chastity and this is a dream, this is a cage to really consider. Mine arrived yesterday and I'm locked in since, but sleeping is harder because it brings me discomfort where my normal one doesn't. May just be a matter of time and getting used to, but can't tell that just yet.

I do find that it slowly moves down, and I have to readjust it every 4 or so hours. Not a big deal, but it does make it so that I'm not yet comfortable to wear this one to work.

Also, the penis is inside differently than with other cages, and although you can pee out of it, its not exactly like the holy trainer and you need to figure some things out on how to work with that first. Not a big issue, but I thought I should mention.

Conclusion
Is this a cage for everyone?

No. I would strongly recommend that if you are new to chastity, to put this on your todolist and get some experience with other cages first. Its a great cage, but it requires a bit of experience with other cages to handle certain situations. Its slightly more expensive even in discount than some of the other cages you can find, although it does compare well to the normal price of the good cages, so its not that expensive if you look at it from that perspective. Except that for all the good cages, there are cheap knock offs that usually work well enough, which allows you to test the expensive cages for cheap, and upgrade to the real ones when the cheap ones finally break.

Should you buy one?

If you are a chastity lover, and you have at least 2 cages, but you really want something that covers your balls, then definitely yes.

If you have money to spare and the price does therefor not stop you, you love chastitiy and want something to cover your balls, then sure.

If you might be a chastity lover, but not yet tried it, skip it for now, and come back to this one after you worn a chastity cage for at least 2 weeks without taking it off and feel comfortable with it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: I've got myself a new ball-enclosing cage.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update from me.

I love the cage, but it is definitely more challenging to wear than others due to the weight and how it is built (its shapes and holes).

Also, forgot to mention, this is a cage for growers, not showers. I don't have a large penis, but I feel my penis is a bit on the big side. Doesn't feel like its similar to the Holy Trainer as I thought it was at first, its a bit smaller, so keep that in mind. Plenty of space for your balls though, so that won't be the issue.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ruru67

Re: I've got myself a new ball-enclosing cage.

Post by ruru67 »

I had a plastic version of that cage. It was - a fail for me. It seemed like what I wanted, for the same reasons you described, but there just wasn't room for the nuts, and I could never get it to close.

But TBH, for long term wear I'm pretty wary of any "closed" type cage, just for cleaning and chafing reasons, but since my partner doesn't want to have to be locking and unlocking all the time, my device/belt (I use a hybrid device with ball trap cage and a metal belt) it has to be able to be cleaned without removal.