Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

[xtoys.app] Increase, then drop - Intense

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
To start, let me begin with an apology.

I'm sorry. No, I'm really sorry.

You all know I'm a big fan of electro stimulation, and where I'm good at creating scripts for x-toys, I can also make nice patterns.

Well, I did, and you're not gonna like me for it. Love, possibly, but not like. Especially you, Kinbaku. ;)

This was the source
I enjoy the various patterns that others have made, but I always find myself going back to the simple patterns that just repeat the same basic thing over and over again. While the estim is predictable, increasing the intensity with my auto-increment script also means I can predict before the session start how intense it is going to be, which helps me finetune the parameters, but also, during the session, know how much in agony I will be when the intensity is near the limits I can take.

There are a handful of patterns I usually go to.
Mumble's Intense is one of my top favorites, his Toggle (alternating) is a second favorite, his Stroke pattern is also pretty nice, and lastly, Redfish's Increase then drop is also really nice.

Each pattern has its own character, and because they are short, you start to appreciate what it does more and more as the intensity grows.

Explaining the inspiration
Mumble's Intense gives this really nice feeling with lots of texture, where Toggle gets more challenging over time. But Increase then drop is a very different beast. The first second is always nothing, following by an increment of 10% every second until 90% is reached. I guess its a bug in the script to not reach 100%.

It is a really nice pattern because, as the intensity rises, these steps will become more and more intensified jumps where the last zap will become painful, then the last few steps will and it will reach new heights.

During a session where I had this on, I had a brainwave. I was like: This is such an easy pattern, easy to make too. I could make this pattern more cruel. Why don't I?

This happened next
Well... that's exactly what I did.

During the session, the fact that there was a 1 second pause in each loop, I didn't like that. So rather than going from 0% to 90% with 10% jumps, I start the pattern at 40%, and jump all the way to 100% with 1 second increments of 10%. But where the first pattern jumps back to the start after just one second, I wanted to suffer, so it does not jump back after just one second. Instead, that pain is felt longer. The jumps are 6 seconds, so I decided to do 4 more seconds of that last zap at 100%.

But that was not enough. While I already knew this was going to be a challenge, I wanted it to be more intense. The whole time, the estim is done with 100% speed, eg: the fastest the pulses can flow, which, for the DG-LAB is 100hz on normal settings. After 1 seconds on 100%, the speed will ramp down to 0% over the course of 3 seconds too. This causes that last bit to be super intense, especially on high intensity levels.

Where you might easily take the full zap at 100%, when that last bit hits, it will hurt, and it will hurt well.

I tested this pattern last night. I used my nipples as torture subjects. Clamped and this pattern on. I tested that the max I could handle should be around 70... 80, ish. I went safe and did 70. Started the auto increment to start me at 35.

The pattern itself felt quite nice. I felt it quite well as the ladder climbed up. Was quite strong, and the lack of rest made it stronger too. The small end part did not feel that bad at lower intensities, but I knew from experience it would change.

As punishment from a previous session, I was not allowed to view the xtoys app during session to know how high the intensity was.

As the intensity got higher and higher, when I reached around 55, it started to become very painful. Especially that last part started to really become present. I started to fight it. The intensity got higher and when I reached 60, it was so painful I reached subspace. At 63 (I think) I could no longer keep quiet and every last bit was so much. It almost felt like each time the electricity hit, my nipples were cut off. As the intensity raised I quit. When I did, the intensity had reached 69.

You can find the pattern here:
https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NrRPV1xNTI69ciS21Xi

Since then, I've used the knowledge gained for this pattern and created a new pattern called Increase, then drop - Extreme.
Its even more intense than the other one. I have not dared to actually use it, and without testing, I won't share it with the rest of you just yet.

But testing is something I will do, and once done, I'll share it.

If you tried it (or if your name is Kinbaku, then the if part is non-negotiable, you will have to), please leave a reply below here and tell me what you think of it, and if you liked it, disliked it and how high you set the intensity and if it really hurted.

I have obviously only tested this on my nipples. I'm fairly sure that it won't hurt as much on my penis, but it may very well still do and/or lead me into an orgasm too easily.

Time will tell.

To close off.
So yeah... I'm really sorry.

And now you know why.
-KinkInSpace
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Re: [xtoys.app] Increase, then drop - Intense

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:08 ... if your name is Kinbaku, then the if part is non-negotiable, you will have to ...

-KinkInSpace
Of course I couldn't wait: viewtopic.php?p=122389#p122389. :mrgreen:
I'm not sure if I did everything correctly. In any case, the frequencies on both channels were set to 100 Hz.
I had connected channel B below and above the scrotum and channel A above and below the penis, I went for a strength of 180 on both channels with your last script for increasing the signal (the version 3).

I first took a test at strength 40 and that was clearly noticeable.
At 90 I started to feel like someone was always grabbing my scrotum very tightly.
At 140 it started to become more painful and in the end I was happy that I could reach 180 with at every new rise in the signal a new cry from myself. :twisted: :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sounds like my predicament. :)

Hope you had fun, and that your Mistress/Master will force this pattern upon you some more. :) :twisted:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:57 Sounds like my predicament. :)

Hope you had fun, and that your Mistress/Master will force this pattern upon you some more. :) :twisted:
Was fun to do. In particular, that I was actually planning on having a match between me and Gwrolla in VibeMate. Like who will cum first while stimulated by Max2 in VibeMate.

Now, it was that I was stimulated harder and harder during the time I stimulated him and gave him commands. :mrgreen:
And I had held on until the end. Coincidentally, my new last session had just ended when we said goodbye to each other. :rofl:

And now dinner and then the new session comes with this program and pattern of yours. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good meal, and have fun. :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:47 Good meal, and have fun. :)
Thanks!

I just did it.
Last week I was able to buy a gaming chair for a bargain that is ideal for my self-bondage: openings at chest height through which I can pass my ropes and armrests that I can also raise when I don't need them to tie my wrists.

So I tied myself against the backrest and tied my wrists to the armrests with my ankle cuffs; at the same time my legs spread open and tied to the underside of the armrests.

Script "Selfbondage Auto-Insc., 3 phases and stop timer V3" with Delay 60 sec, start intensity 40 and end time 150 minutes.
Channel A and B at frequency 100 Hz and maximum strength 180.
Channel B below and above the scrotum and channel A this time both at the bottom of the penis, one close to the body against the scrotum, the other in the middle.

On the computer a number of Cock Hero videos were played randomly.

The worst part was when I saw that everyone came on the film and I just couldn't achieve this due to the constant up and down stimulation and I think the strength was about 80-90.

I estimate that the last 20 minutes were more like torture and I only got a few snippets of the movies. :mrgreen:

As a reward for holding it out, I played the last Cock Hero video so I could cum at the end of it. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, it really is a bitch, this script.

And the extreme version is going to be so much worse. :)

Which is why I have not even dared to try it out. For once, that last part that is very strong and painful, rather than reaching it and then immediately loop the pattern, so its just a one bite thingy, it will now hold that for a few seconds. Also, where in the current script, the intensity goes 40,50,60,70,80,90,100, in the new one, it will do 40,60,80,100 and keep each section longer. This should make each jump being felt much worse.

So yeah, I'm fairly sure the title extreme is very justified here.

And that is also exactly why I'm so afraid to test it out.

Mistress already informed me that the next time I must do an estim session, I will have to test it out, but Mistress is also ensuring that this next estim session is a punishment I've deserved.

So far I'm trying to be a very good behaving slave. Obviously!

Mistress is still teasing me and playing with me in other ways, giving me smaller punishments as training, so I'm not being ignored...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It has been a while since my last update.

I did make the extreme version and tested it, but my test results made me not publish the pattern.

When using it, the intensity in the last part was so much that it overshadowed the rest of the pattern. This basically made the whole beginning part boring and that just was out of balance with the pattern. With a high enough intensity, the pattern works, but on low settings it just doesn't.

It makes you get used to the levels a lot more, so the beginning part just is not that effective at the end.

So I had to do something, and that, I did.

I recreated the pattern into one that has a control on it now (the other one was just a basic pattern). There is an intensity slider that you set to on or off (off is the default). When you turn it to on, it changes the intensity of the last bit.

Unfortunately, it is quite hard to make it so that it turns on by itself. It is doable but not something that works easily enough in a session.

Therefore I decided to go about it a different way.

I created a new version of my Auto-Increase Selfbondage script and incorporated this pattern into it. It starts with the intensity slider turned off, and at the 3rd stage in the script, it will automatically turn on the intensity slider on.

I already tested this out and it works perfectly. I'm not entirely sure if the Intense version is more intense or not because there, the intense part is so small, it really hurts, but only very shortly. In the new version that takes longer, but I have a feeling that also allows you to get a bit more used to it.

Nevertheless, it creates a really good experience overall.

There is just one thing that is currently still an issue...

I've tried to publish the new pattern, but it just doesn't show up. I'm therefor not sure if the script will work for others than me.

You can go to the pattern using this link: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-Nt7T81MGpXtr8bwIiTo and then save it to your own patterns first, that should work.

Its also possible it doesn't show up because I've attached it to this script.

Anyway, the link to the script itself: https://xtoys.app/scripts/-Nt7iKxVaDc49inBvsDe

Feel free to try it out (especially you Kinbaku) and report back to me how it went and more importantly, if it worked.

To test if it works, just load the script into a new dashboard on xtoys, set the initial delay to a low number, and hit play. After the delay hits 0, the pattern should change. Once the intensity rises, you should be able to see it. It looks like a staircase, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% and 100 being longer, colored in red, then repeat.

You should also see the intensity slider with position on the left.

Let me know. :) Really curious, and if it doesn't work, I'll unpublish the script again, then contact the xtoys developers asking why the script is not published.

- KinkInSpace
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:21 It has been a while since my last update.

I did make the extreme version and tested it, but my test results made me not publish the pattern.

When using it, the intensity in the last part was so much that it overshadowed the rest of the pattern. This basically made the whole beginning part boring and that just was out of balance with the pattern. With a high enough intensity, the pattern works, but on low settings it just doesn't.

It makes you get used to the levels a lot more, so the beginning part just is not that effective at the end.

So I had to do something, and that, I did.

I recreated the pattern into one that has a control on it now (the other one was just a basic pattern). There is an intensity slider that you set to on or off (off is the default). When you turn it to on, it changes the intensity of the last bit.

Unfortunately, it is quite hard to make it so that it turns on by itself. It is doable but not something that works easily enough in a session.

Therefore I decided to go about it a different way.

I created a new version of my Auto-Increase Selfbondage script and incorporated this pattern into it. It starts with the intensity slider turned off, and at the 3rd stage in the script, it will automatically turn on the intensity slider on.

I already tested this out and it works perfectly. I'm not entirely sure if the Intense version is more intense or not because there, the intense part is so small, it really hurts, but only very shortly. In the new version that takes longer, but I have a feeling that also allows you to get a bit more used to it.

Nevertheless, it creates a really good experience overall.

There is just one thing that is currently still an issue...

I've tried to publish the new pattern, but it just doesn't show up. I'm therefor not sure if the script will work for others than me.

You can go to the pattern using this link: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-Nt7T81MGpXtr8bwIiTo and then save it to your own patterns first, that should work.

Its also possible it doesn't show up because I've attached it to this script.

Anyway, the link to the script itself: https://xtoys.app/scripts/-Nt7iKxVaDc49inBvsDe

Feel free to try it out (especially you Kinbaku) and report back to me how it went and more importantly, if it worked.

To test if it works, just load the script into a new dashboard on xtoys, set the initial delay to a low number, and hit play. After the delay hits 0, the pattern should change. Once the intensity rises, you should be able to see it. It looks like a staircase, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% and 100 being longer, colored in red, then repeat.

You should also see the intensity slider with position on the left.

Let me know. :) Really curious, and if it doesn't work, I'll unpublish the script again, then contact the xtoys developers asking why the script is not published.

- KinkInSpace
I did it by first saving the pattern to my patterns and then selecting it as pattern.
Then save the script to my scripts and then start the script with start intensity 40 and end time 25 minutes.
Maximum channel A and B at 180.
Starting the intensify at 1 works well - and starts after a certain time (estimated when the strength was at 45%).

I only get no voltage on channel B, although the slider of channel goes up together with that of channel A. On the DG-lab, only the light of channel A is on and that of channel B remains off.

At first I thought it was a bad contact, but if I turn off Bluetooth and manually turn on channel B, channel B works.
By testing I found: If I choose the pattern "Increase then Drop - extreme" it switches off my channel B.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah right. Yeah. I did not test it with 2 channels, as that is not something I do. I bet I can program it in though. I'll look into it this weekend.

Also, did you try to just play the pattern from public state, or did you immediately save it to your own patterns? I want to know if it works without saving both pattern and script, so if you just did it to be on the safe side, then your test was unsuccesful.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 22:55 Also, did you try to just play the pattern from public state, or did you immediately save it to your own patterns? I want to know if it works without saving both pattern and script, so if you just did it to be on the safe side, then your test was unsuccesful.
Because, like last time, I did not immediately find the program on the public state, I first saved everything via the computer to my private xtoys.app before playing on my smartphone.
Sorry, I didn't pass the test succesful. :oops: :rofl:

I did also a very long test.
I was completely exhausted by it. :mrgreen:
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

I love looking back at the newest adventures you two post on here about :rofl:

Also sorry I went quiet when I mentioned about joining DG-Labs club before, let's just say I had to move back to my home country last Autumn :cry: Super complicated and not a story for Boundanna, but after adjusting I'm starting to get back into things slowly but surely.

I've come here with a selfish request for KinkInSpace, would you be willing to tell us what toys you use on your nipples?

I could make a separate topic for this under Selfbondage Safety, but I don't wish to clog that forum for just one little question, hope that's okay!

When I was perusing toy suggestions, I remember seeing suggestions for these....

I also remember you guys talking about health and safety before, to avoid dual channel across both nipples, and to instead use dual channel on the one nipple like in the toy displayed above. However I can't ever feel it on the DG-Labs device unless I go into the app, and set it to over 100 where you start getting the loud high pitched noise coming from the Coyote.

On top of this, I feel like it's also wildly inconsistent - in xtoys with the same frequency, with the same power setting over a prolonged period, I'll get the odd "spike" in pain every few seconds that doesn't feel natural to the intended purpose, so I'm a bit worried about using it. I'm reminded of the horrors of my faulty plasma ball from my childhood :shock:

I'm not sure if I've got faulty nipple clamps (what a phrase :lol: ), if the surface area of the clamps is too small, or if I'm just misunderstanding something etc, so I was hoping to debunk some of my concerns by prodding your brain a little, hope that's okay!

Part of my persistence on this matter is that due to being a grower.... I can't have selfbondage setups using my belowsies due to a mandatory factory shrinkage. This has also made things like chastity near impossible (like HELL am I getting a PA piercing just because I turtle!)

Anyways hope you guys continue to have as much fun as always :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hawkward wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 19:46 I love looking back at the newest adventures you two post on here about :rofl:

Also sorry I went quiet when I mentioned about joining DG-Labs club before, let's just say I had to move back to my home country last Autumn :cry: Super complicated and not a story for Boundanna, but after adjusting I'm starting to get back into things slowly but surely.

I've come here with a selfish request for KinkInSpace, would you be willing to tell us what toys you use on your nipples?

I could make a separate topic for this under Selfbondage Safety, but I don't wish to clog that forum for just one little question, hope that's okay!

When I was perusing toy suggestions, I remember seeing suggestions for these....

I also remember you guys talking about health and safety before, to avoid dual channel across both nipples, and to instead use dual channel on the one nipple like in the toy displayed above. However I can't ever feel it on the DG-Labs device unless I go into the app, and set it to over 100 where you start getting the loud high pitched noise coming from the Coyote.

On top of this, I feel like it's also wildly inconsistent - in xtoys with the same frequency, with the same power setting over a prolonged period, I'll get the odd "spike" in pain every few seconds that doesn't feel natural to the intended purpose, so I'm a bit worried about using it. I'm reminded of the horrors of my faulty plasma ball from my childhood :shock:

I'm not sure if I've got faulty nipple clamps (what a phrase :lol: ), if the surface area of the clamps is too small, or if I'm just misunderstanding something etc, so I was hoping to debunk some of my concerns by prodding your brain a little, hope that's okay!

Part of my persistence on this matter is that due to being a grower.... I can't have selfbondage setups using my belowsies due to a mandatory factory shrinkage. This has also made things like chastity near impossible (like HELL am I getting a PA piercing just because I turtle!)

Anyways hope you guys continue to have as much fun as always :twisted:
I have a wide variety of clamps for my nipples in combination with the dglabs box, and the one from above is also in my collection.

I do not use it that often because it indeed is quite hard to get a session with them quickly because of how they work.

I found out that the best result to get with these clamps is to do the following:

First wet your fingers for example by licking then, and then rub against your nipples gently to erect them.
Next, again wet your fingers, now press the clamps so it opens and with your wet fingers, make the metal contacts wet.
While keeping the clamps in the open position, wet your fingers again and again rub on a nipple to make sure it is still somewhat wet.
Now put the clamp on the nipple. Make sure it is as well positioned as it can be. Positioning is going to be very precise. If you don't get it right, you will hardly to not feel anything.

Now repeat the same process with your other nipple.

After connecting, this is where I turn on the DG-LAB, usually channel A, dark blue pattern and hold the up position and look at the power. If I've done it right, the flashing light should be already clearly visible. If very dim, then its surely that both clamps are not positioned well.

I keep holding the up position so I can see 2 cycles of the pattern. When the 3rd pattern begins the electricity should have a high enough intensity to feel it well. In fact you would start to feel it around the 2nd cycle near the end already.

If you've done well, you will feel the electricity on the inner nerve in your nipples well. If you have not, then that nerve was not hit, and this is exactly where the problem comes from. Electricity goes through the skin and as such it does make a normal circuit, but because your inner nerve is not hit, you don't feel it. If you get an erected nipple in the process, it may grow and the nerve may cross the circuit, which can be felt as jolts.

It is also possible that one nipple seems to work, where the other one doesn't. Then you have to turn off the estim, reposition the clamp, possibly wet the nipple and clamp and try again.

Sometimes it can take me up to 30 minutes to get it right, which is why this is a clamp I don't use often. I do really like it though, when it works, it is a very intense stimulation. Far worse than unipolar nipple to nipple stimulation.

Now, speaking of that, most of my clamps are unipolar, and will do nipple to nipple.

Where many people say that it is not safe to do estim across the heart, most people are just repeating what they read without actually understanding how it all works.

I've written many posts about this already so I'm not going to go in great details yet again. Just the basic: When the powerbox is a TENS unit, it is perfectly safe to do estim across the chest, but I would use patterns that have a more continuous zap, rather than one zap with a pause of more than 1 second in between. Especially on higher intensities, this one zap with pauses can be less ideal.

The great benefit of nipple to nipple is that it does not matter at all how well you place the clamp, the electricity will always find your inner nerve, and it will feel like someone placed a vibrator INSIDE your nipples and turns it on. Once you've done it, it will become one of your favorite things.

Of course, different patterns give different sensations, and different clamps will also change things.

I have clamps with springs, after a while, both the estim and the fact that it clamps will add to the pain, and it becomes a mix of pain and pleasure. When the intensity goes high enough, it will actually numb the nipple, yet the electricity is felt through it. This kind of counters the nipple clamps themselves, especially when you go to higher settings, all the way until you stop the estim.

After you remove the clamps, the nipples can feel still numb for a while, yet squeezing in your nipples can be felt right through it. Kind of weird.

Lastly, my collection of clamps is a bit too big to list them all, so I'm not going to do that. Not in this topic anyway.
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

KinkInSpace wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 21:41 First wet your fingers for example by licking then, and then rub against your nipples gently to erect them.
Next, again wet your fingers, now press the clamps so it opens and with your wet fingers, make the metal contacts wet.
While keeping the clamps in the open position, wet your fingers again and again rub on a nipple to make sure it is still somewhat wet.
Now put the clamp on the nipple. Make sure it is as well positioned as it can be. Positioning is going to be very precise. If you don't get it right, you will hardly to not feel anything.

Now repeat the same process with your other nipple.

After connecting, this is where I turn on the DG-LAB, usually channel A, dark blue pattern and hold the up position and look at the power. If I've done it right, the flashing light should be already clearly visible. If very dim, then its surely that both clamps are not positioned well.

I keep holding the up position so I can see 2 cycles of the pattern. When the 3rd pattern begins the electricity should have a high enough intensity to feel it well. In fact you would start to feel it around the 2nd cycle near the end already.

If you've done well, you will feel the electricity on the inner nerve in your nipples well. If you have not, then that nerve was not hit, and this is exactly where the problem comes from. Electricity goes through the skin and as such it does make a normal circuit, but because your inner nerve is not hit, you don't feel it. If you get an erected nipple in the process, it may grow and the nerve may cross the circuit, which can be felt as jolts.

It is also possible that one nipple seems to work, where the other one doesn't. Then you have to turn off the estim, reposition the clamp, possibly wet the nipple and clamp and try again.

Sometimes it can take me up to 30 minutes to get it right, which is why this is a clamp I don't use often. I do really like it though, when it works, it is a very intense stimulation. Far worse than unipolar nipple to nipple stimulation.
Thank you so much for writing in so much detail.

I'll be honest I didn't know I could wet the area as a safe option? My knowledge the circuit that's made and what's safe to touch is a bit lacking, though it sounds like I'm being ever so slightly overly cautious. It's just the safety switch in my brain that goes off lol. I actually have Boundanna to thank for that, I've quite literally visited this site on and off literally my entire adult life.

Shall give that a go soon, and fingers crossed!

KinkInSpace wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 21:41 Where many people say that it is not safe to do estim across the heart, most people are just repeating what they read without actually understanding how it all works.

I've written many posts about this already so I'm not going to go in great details yet again. Just the basic: When the powerbox is a TENS unit, it is perfectly safe to do estim across the chest, but I would use patterns that have a more continuous zap, rather than one zap with a pause of more than 1 second in between. Especially on higher intensities, this one zap with pauses can be less ideal.
Alrighty, I'll keep my options much more open now, Aliexpess can expect another visit from me very soon :rofl:

KinkInSpace wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 21:41 Lastly, my collection of clamps is a bit too big to list them all, so I'm not going to do that. Not in this topic anyway.
No worries, I'd like to think you were under no obligation to go as in depth as you had already, really appreciate it ^^

Plus with the extra knowledge that things I've avoided are safer than I imagined, I'll be more free to explore and find out what works and what doesn't in my own time :wink:

Off topic, but I've been very very tempted to get something called PiShock, essentially a very clever shock collar that you can attach wherever which is one part brat tamer, one part tool for streamers. I've already managed to get DG Labs working with some games via xtoys, annnndd I'm a glutton for funishment :twisted:

Edit: just tested it, I could only find one of the clamps (lost a lot of my possessions moving back to Scotland), but omg thank you, I don't want to accidentally sound creepy, but yes it works, and yes it feels so much better :roll:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hawkward wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:40 I'm a glutton for funishment :twisted:
Our word of the day
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠