[xtoys.app] Increase, then drop - Intense

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Riddle

Re: [xtoys.app] Increase, then drop - Intense

Post by Riddle »

Hawkward wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:40 Off topic, but I've been very very tempted to get something called PiShock, essentially a very clever shock collar that you can attach wherever which is one part brat tamer, one part tool for streamers. I've already managed to get DG Labs working with some games via xtoys, annnndd I'm a glutton for funishment :twisted:
The Pi part is cleaver. The shock part is a dog training shock collar that is rather lame compared to the DG Labs or other E-Stim power boxes.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Let me tell you why water and electricity doesn't work, but also why it does work.

It may sound really bad, but it is actually okay to put estim contacts on you and then submerge in water with the unit turned on.

There are some warnings though, so I definitely do not advise you to actually go play in the bathtub with estim now, just saying that it can be done.

Let me explain why...

Water conducts electricity, although the more salt the water contains, the better.

A powerbox works by closing a circuit, and the cables are shielded with rubber. The plug goes in the unit, the electricity, shielded by the rubber, goes to the contact points, and from there, it touches the water.

The electricity will still follow its rules of finding the path with the least amount of resistence, so it will still just either go directly through your body, or partially also through the water into your body to the other contact point.

How the electricity flows here is not really of an issue. In worst case, the electricity levels go lower as it now has more places to go.

The problem is only coming from the powerbox itself. If it gets wet, its internal circuitry will suddenly get electricity flowing and different contacts get a connection that simply was never designed to happen. This can result in a chip getting more electricity than its rated for on a pin or other components getting shorted out.

Also, water and electrical components don't like each other much either, and may cause corrosion over a longer period of time.

So as long as the powerbox is far from the water, it should be safe. Now of course, you also have to control the powerbox, and you may do that with your wet hands, making water go near the powerbox again. Not good.

So as you can see, the biggest problem with making things wet and electricity, is only when you do it near a complex electric device. The contact points are nothing more than a big electricity conductor. No chips or components inside, and as such, you can wet it without any problem.

By wetting the contact and your skin, you actually increase its electrical potential. You may have dead skin cells that partially block the electricity, and making it wet, allows the electricity to find ways around them.

In addition, the act of making your nipples wet, stimulates them, which erects your nipples, and that also helps, but I found out that there can be an oxidizing layer on the clamps themselves, and wetting them will allow the electricity to find ways through and also clean the contacts a little bit.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

KinkInSpace wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:49 … In addition, the act of making your nipples wet, stimulates them, which erects your nipples, and that also helps, but I found out that there can be an oxidizing layer on the clamps themselves, and wetting them will allow the electricity to find ways through and also clean the contacts a little bit.
:rofl: Reminds me of my first car. Kept a business card in my wallet for when the engine refused to run. Would put the card between the distributor points electrical contacts and pull the card out until the contacts looked good enough again. The engine would fire up and run fine for at least a month before needing me to repeat the process. Of course, replacing the electrical contacts with something better would have been the best solution. Instead, I went with the cheapest option and paid the price in the headache of getting the bad electrical contacts to make adequate electrical connections. Is that anything like buying from AliExpress? :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would never buy anything of quality, or at least high price, from Ali
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

Riddle wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:36
Hawkward wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:40 Off topic, but I've been very very tempted to get something called PiShock, essentially a very clever shock collar that you can attach wherever which is one part brat tamer, one part tool for streamers. I've already managed to get DG Labs working with some games via xtoys, annnndd I'm a glutton for funishment :twisted:
The Pi part is cleaver. The shock part is a dog training shock collar that is rather lame compared to the DG Labs or other E-Stim power boxes.
You're technically pretty on the spot on there. I cannot deny the alternatives are much better all round. But well, it's not designed to give pleasure like DG Labs or E-Stim, and I'd use it to bring me to my knees. And sure, without a doubt you COULD do that with the sexual alternatives, I just have this weird fascination of how scary the traditional dog collar looks in comparison, or even.... a cattle prod!! Oh wow I just looked and you can actually buy those off ebay of all places.....

I suppose a childhood playing Hogs of War on the PS1, committing all sorts of atrocities changes a person, I refuse to believe the paratrooper isn't wearing a gimp mask!

My perspective is a little fucked I guess - estim urethral sounds and butt plugs? Hell yeah! Dog shock collar on one of my limbs? HELL NO :shock:

That's kinda why I'm interested, it's scary ^^
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

KinkInSpace wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:49 Let me explain why...

Water conducts electricity, although the more salt the water contains, the better.
Suddenly I can't help thinking about an intrepid kinkster and a fatal trip to the beach :rofl:
Although realistically I know it wouldn't play out like my imagination.

After further testing, I managed to feel the electricity from the second cycle of the pattern as you mentioned.

In fact the dark blue pattern was a brilliant suggestion! I tend to leave it up to randomness, but the dark blue pattern was simple yet effective!

Do you have a background in electricity at all, or is this knowledge just par of the course when you get right into estim?
(also sorry if I've accidentally hijacked this thread ><)

EDIT: I finally tried out the pattern you made KinkInSpace, I've been enjoying using electrodes on my abdomen and I got some new long pads that just arrived today from Auvon.

The long pads allow me to feel across my entire abdomen with just two electrodes, and that slow descent in frequency is vicious!! I want to try it on other body parts soon as it gives a REALLY intense squeeze. I normally avoid patterns that go down to 10hz for a long time, but you made something that's stays there just barely long enough for me to want more, I know it was inspired by really nice work! :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I haven't studied electronics at school, but I've always been interested in it, and the internet has lots of knowledge from people who studied it and a friend of mine actually is an electrician, and combine that with asking the right questions and one can actually learn a lot of the stuff they teach in school.

I understand how electricity works, what it wants and what it cannot do, and by that knowledge, I also know how to apply it with estim.

I've done many tests with estim too, from different patterns to the same patterns with different electrodes and got some really interesting things that I learned from it.

For example, I had bought this 1 to 4 contact point connectors for a powerbox and I wanted to do a session with it. I already knew that electricity would take the path of the least resistance so in the back of my mind, I already knew it would not work. But then I was like, if it doesn't work, then why do they sell the cables? Maybe it'll work but just less good?

Well, nope. It just doesn't work. Probably someone wanted such cable and thats why it was made, and people keep buying it.

With 4 pairs of electrodes wired to one loop, basically the pair that has the smallest contact points and the 2 closest + and - is basically how the electricity will flow, and while the other contacts may work, they will not nearly work as strong as the the two that are closest together. And to top that off, the two closest together can be wire 1+ and wire 4-. So wire 1+ with wire 1- that you planned to make the electricity flow between are not even used.

When you crank the electricity high enough, there will come a point where the electricity is getting enough resistence on the 2 best wires that it will flow more into the other wires, but its not perfect. Add to that that things can change so the resistance changes too and suddenly 2 other wires may get a boost as they now have the path with least resistance.

I have the stereo version of the nipple clamps you linked earlier, and even though that are 2 bipolar nipple clamps from one lead, this version actually does work because the clamps ensure that the contact points on both nipples are very much the same, so the electricity follows the path of the least resistence which is balanced on both nipples. Only bad placement of one of the two clamps will change that it doesn't feel right, and if you have one of the clamps clamped to a nipple and the other one not clamped at all, the path of the least resistance is the not clamped one, so you don't feel much on your clamped nipple. If you now squeeze the other clamp, suddenly all electricity is forced through your nipple which will hurt. lol
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Hawkward wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:25
Riddle wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:36
You're technically pretty on the spot on there. I cannot deny the alternatives are much better all round. But well, it's not designed to give pleasure like DG Labs or E-Stim, and I'd use it to bring me to my knees…

That's kinda why I'm interested, it's scary ^^
Allow me to clarify: by lame, I mean that the stimulation produced will be of insufficient intensity and incorrect waveform for use in the way that you intend for it. In other words, compared to the DG labs, the PiShock will disappoint you because it will be lame stimulation.

So, why would I know this? I purchased what appears to be an identical shock collar for a similar Arduino project and tested it out on myself. Initially, I was worried about the intensity and carefully progressed up through the intensity settings to find my maximum intensity setting. Upon reaching 100%, spent the next 30-60 minutes trying to figure out how to adjust or position the shock collar for maximum effect. After getting bored with 100% intensity strapped to the top of my male appendage, I decided that the device’s output was too lame and went back to using my 2B instead.

I am well aware of the capabilities of the DG Lab’s device, the 2B output settings, and the output sensations for the 312 devices. In my opinion, those 3 devices give shocks within the pleasure sensations with more pain to bring someone to their knees than the PiShock ever considered. Flipping to the pain sensations, the estim boxes seriously deliver. So, please note that I am still describing the PiShock device as lame and am still suggesting another DG Labs instead.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

One addition of using shock collars...

One must not forget how much of an impact it has when you don't know when you get shocked.

When you turn on the electricity yourself, you know when you get shocked, so in the back of your mind, you are already preparing for the shock. Because of that, you can take it very well.

But if someone else has full control over the moment you get shocked, it is much stronger. Because you don't expect it, even though the shock is not that severe, in your mind, you get scared and that intensifies the shock greatly. Add to it that you move out of compulsion which will possibly move the collar too, a second shock will give you even more fear.

It is very similar to how one can have something to spank yourself with, and no matter what tool you have, unless it can do extreme damage, you are unlikely to be able to hit yourself so hard with it that it hurts, yet, if someone else hits you, they don't have to hit you that hard, but it will hurt a lot more. Simply because you have no control over when it hits, even if they hit you in moderate succession with enough timing that you can anticipate it. You simply only receive, not execute and that makes it even worse.

It is mostly a mindgame.
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

Pretty much as KinkInSpace said.

Also while it's not quite what I'm after, there are things you could do with PiShock that aren't as easy with other options. For example you can have several of them connected to the hub, and the source of the shock can be random, and it's also a lot easier to share with people, with just the scan of a QR code - which I know is a feature of DG Labs as well, just with different functionality.

I'm not doubting your experiences! In fact I feel bad it was so disappointing for ya, so I'll definitely keep that experience in mind whenever I look into it.

Though I have been thinking.... maybe I'm better off getting something from Lovesense. All my bluetooth options are punishment, or more punishment, so I noticed Lovesense is half-price atm, if that sale is on when I get paid I'm thinking of getting something and explore more xtoys scripts with rewards as well as punishments.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Don't forget, estim is not just punishment. It can be a reward too. There are plenty of patterns that will feel extremely good if you don't put the intensity too high, and it depends on where you stimulate too.

There is one big downside though, it is so easy to orgasm with estim, it can all be over in a matter of seconds if you're not careful.

You turn on the estim, crank up the intensity and whoops, you came. session done, time elapsed, 15 seconds.

And yes, been there, done that, multiple times in fact. ;)
It really does feel disappointing if you want a nice long good feeling session.

It is also this exact reason that I seem to crave for pain over pleasure almost all the time now. A painful session can simply last much longer.
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

Hi KinkInSpace,

I'm currently playing with you Auto increase drop extreme script and drop extreme pattern. It's extreme and I like it :whip: :D

Did you manage to get both channels working? I loaded the script and pattern today but still only channel A gets an audio input.

Edit: Since I couldn't wait, searched for myself. Changes to be made for dual channel output:
1. Copy the pattern and on the "Edit Pattern Page" select "Channel: 2". After that in the "INITIAL ACTIONS" tab add the second channel to the "Main" and "Frequency" action.
2. Copy the script and change the old pattern to the new dual channel one. There should be 3 occurrences of the pattern: a) On "Start stop actions" tab => The OUT step; b) On the "JOBS" tab the two OUT steps.

I hope I found every occurrence.

Best
John
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot. I'll make a change now and publish it.

EDIT: and done. I changed the pattern itself to make it a dual channel pattern, then edited the script to reassign the pattern in the 2 places where it gets assigned. Also, from the pattern, I removed everything from testing that is actually doing nothing. The initial actions page is now entirely empty.

I republished the script and pattern. If it doesn't work yet, reload the script. If it still doesn't work, check if you saved the pattern and/or script to your local library, if so, update those.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 21:06 Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot. I'll make a change now and publish it.

EDIT: and done. ...
Tested it and test passed very good: I came. :twisted: :rofl:
Channel B below and above the testes, channel A above and below the penis; starting from 30 to 120 in 60 minutes, while watching videos of Velvet Vernonica.