Really tight scenario

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SBtestin

Re: Really tight scenario

Post by SBtestin »

rmcingle wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:07 Lot of good ideas here, but I will throw my 2 cents in . . .

When I want to be totally immobilized I will go for a spread eagle tie on the floor, face up. The ratchet pulley is a great way to get the final limbs secured snug. I have tied myself on the family room floor, with one wrist tied off to legs of the couch. I recommend two ratchet pulleys, one for each wrist. If your couch is really light then pile stuff on it to make it too heavy to pull across the floor.

Feet can be held far apart with a simple spreader bar. I have improvised such a bar by using hose clamps to secure snaps to opposite ends of a broom handle. You can even leave the broom as a broom!

Now, use the ice in a sock/bag technique like kinbaku indicated, except attach the ice release to a rope that runs from your balls, to the ice release, then back to the spreader bar. This will result in any attempt to scoot forward, or move your legs, will pull on your balls.

You can get your feet, spreader bar and ice release all set up with ease, as your wrists won't be secured yet. Fasten the ropes to your wrists, with the ratchet pulley secured to a foot of the couch. Have the free end of the rope in easy reach. Now lay down and pull the free end of the rope, which the ratchet pulley will not let back out. You will now be trapped until the ice melts, allowing you to scoot forward , which will give you slack that will allow you to reach one wrist with the other. Or maybe you have to scoot all the way up to couch to release the ratchet pulley.

Now, like you, I also enjoy nipple torture during these self-bondage scenes. Two ideas here:

If you have an overhead attachment point, make another ice release by tying nuts to two strings and then freezing them both in a 1/2 cup of water. One string will tie to the overhead attachment point, the other string ties to a weight. This weight is also tied to a string that passes through an eye bolt at the attachment point and down to your nipple clamps. When the ice melts, the weight falls and yanks off the clothespins attached to your nipples. Just make sure that you aren't laying under the weight!

If you don't have an overhead attachment point then tie the clothespins to a long string which is tied to the same anchor point as your main ice release. Now, when the ice melts and your balls are released, you will be forced to pull the clothespins off as you scoot forward.

R.Mc.
Thank you very much for the additional ideas! I especially liked the ice release nipple clamps. Might do that! In combination with a blindfold so I can’t see the ice melting I think the anticipation of not knowing when they will pull will really be interesting.