Different kind of needleplay

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Different kind of needleplay

Post by KinkInSpace »

As some of you may know, I play with needles. It gives me a thrill and I like the pain when I handle them too.

Usually I skewer my nipples, which is very painful until you raised your bar. Now its just painful. :)

Anyway, in the past I've also wanted to do other things with needles. My penis has not been spared of course but I find that less fun still.
But I've also inserted them into my butt. I have short needles so I can prick them in my butt as a form of pincushion. Although this is nice, especially when you put them in, there are a few downsides.

1. After the needle is in, the fun is over. They don't hurt.
2. If you move, it may generate a bit of a feeling, but its not much.
3. They tend to fall out at some point which causes that location to start bleeding although barely.
4. You can't really sit on it, don't consider that safe enough.

Anyway, that is a session I've done in the past, but I wanted more.

And that's how I came to doing the following.

I needed a bit of stuff as a preparation. I wanted any potential bleeding to be possible without causing a mess. I know adult diapers exist, and I have one of cotton that is a throw-away kind. I wanted something else though, so I looked for different adult diapers, and found a washable one that has inlays. I bought one with inlay for other things and I really like it, although the cotton throw-away ones are much thicker, creating more of a bulge down there, which I really like.

The throw-away ones can't really be worn as undies and rely on either taping it closed, or using something else to keep it together. I don't want to actually throw away the diaper, so taping it close is not an option. But with the new washable diapers which have a Velcro strip, I can use that to keep the cotton diaper in place and it works really well.

I've already used this in conjunction with estim where I was now allowed to orgasm, as it would just land in the diaper, but I'd get post-orgasm torture as a result. This was already great, and after the session was over, the diaper could still be reused.

So this is where I used it next, in conjuncture with needleplay.

I have longer needles that are more meant for skewering skin rather than pinning it. This means I insert the needle into the skin almost horizontally and make it go through only the top layers of the skin. Rather than it making come out of the skin too, I can keep it inserted normally.

I've inserted 5x2 needles this way, for each buttock 5.

Putting in the needles was quite a task. I was laying on the diapers with my penis in chastity which felt nice, ass naked, ready to be tortured.

I could not actually see what I was doing, so it went mostly by touch, but this appeared to be fine. I knew exactly what I would have to do, and the needles going in gives enough (somewhat painful) feedback to help me do it right.

It is very weird that for the first 0.5 cm of the 4cm lenghty needle, you feel the needle carve its way into the skin, and you feel the pinching pain. It is not too painful though, but you feel it. I used 0.8mm thick green needles for this, the thickest I have. After that first 0.5cm you feel the needle move through your body, but it no longer produces any pain.

I did this with all 10 needles, and they all felt roughly the same. Once a needle is in though, you do feel the needle being in your ass, it just doesn't hurt. Only a sense of, its there. Kinda nice actually.

All but the last needle went the same. The last one, I think it went a bit into muscle tissue because later with certain movements, it did produce a bit of a numb pain when tightening a muscle.

All needles in, I now put on the diaper to ensure that any bleeding would not cause any problems.

I had a few tasks, such as walking to the livingroom and eventually sitting down on them.

This was quite nice. Especially sitting down, I could feel the needles a bit, the one with the muscle would hurt slightly (similarly as if you get hit somewhat hard with a very blunt but large pole.

I later went lying on bed, ass down, and had to watch a movie while my nipples got clamped in conjuncture with the needles in my ass.
After that, the needles were allowed out.

There was no blood at all until the needles went out. I did prepare for it, but I did lay down on the diaper just in case. A bit of blood did make it to the diaper, but this was only from when I took the needles out. I used paper tissue to allow the puncture wounds to heal and that was it.

The session was now over. It felt nice for sure, but it was quite a bit of work for what it eventually gave me, and for that reason, I may not repeat it unless I have thicker needles.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.