Binding Choice

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
hogfan-sub

Binding Choice

Post by hogfan-sub »

Binding Choice

God, my head! It’s not exactly pain, but I do feel very groggy; a bit like I’m coming out of a faint. It must still be night-time, and I…..wait……where am I? At home? No. Feels more like a hotel or similar. Shit, that’s worrying, I can’t quite remember exactly where I am. Itchy nose, let me just….what? My arm is trapped! Oh no, oh no, oh….have I had an accident? Road crash? What is happening? Head clearing a bit more now, just in time for my heart to start beating out a tattoo in my chest. Just calm down and think…..oh good God; now I remember!

At least I know where I am now; well, at least in part I know. My head is clearing now as the drug I was given is wearing off pretty quickly. Of course, my eyes won’t adjust to the light because there isn’t any light for them to adjust to! I can’t really blink, as some kind of padded material is pushing gently but unmovingly into my closed eyelids. The material is obviously held in place with adhesive tape of some kind and I can tell that my head is enclosed into a full hood. A silicone gag is filling my mouth and also obviously securely strapped in place and attached to the hood I would guess. My tongue is tracing inside my mouth the shape of a silicone penis head. Nice touch. It feels like I am wearing some kind of heavy duty clothing and I can smell a strong scent of leather. My arms and legs are firmly tied or strapped down to the floor beneath me. There must be several straps to each limb as from wrists and ankles upwards, I have absolutely no movement at all. Likewise my torso is securely strapped down. Hang on…just enough give to strain my head forwards the merest amount. My encased nose just made contact with something solid. I’m struggling a bit to test my bonds. There is no leverage at all, no way to get free. I can just make out some muffled “thudding” from my moving around. I think I am stored in something like if not actually being, a coffin or similarly dimensioned case! There goes my heart again, as the final pieces of my clearing memory remind me of even more.

I have been playing bondage games with Frank for many years, on and off. He is happily married but his wife shares no interest at all in his bondage obsession. I am single and I suppose the closest thing I have to a life-partner is my abiding love of and commitment to, being tied, restrained, stored or anyway immobilised for as much of my life as I can. This probably accounts for why I am always looking for new ways to add twists to my insatiable appetite for bondage and how I came to arrive in this current predicament.

The set-up was this. Frank would devise a scene that would combine bondage, encasement and isolation but not tell me exactly what or how that would be. I would arrive at his house at an agreed time. Frank placed a door key under a mat that sat atop his doorstep and I was to let myself in. I duly entered Frank’s house at the agreed time. A large poster-sized page of instructions was affixed to the wall just outside the front room. I was instructed to walk into the front room, where on a central coffee table I would find three pieces of paper. On the flip side of each was written, either “One Day”, “Three Days” or “One Week”. I was to point to one and then proceed to go and stand tight into the corner of the room with my eyes closed. So, Frank was in there with me, the sneak! My heart racing with excitement, I ostentatiously placed my finger firmly on the middle sheet of paper and obediently took up my station in the corner of the room. I heard the faintest of movements behind me at almost precisely the same time as I felt a sharp sting in my neck. I didn’t even have time to fully open my eyes before consciousness began to rapidly flee my higher functions.

Now, here I am. Securely bound, obviously encased and I have no idea for how long. It is a bit unnerving to think that Frank would actually deprive me of sustenance for a whole week, but I’m sure that his experienced, devious mind has worked something out. He has had plenty of practice after all. It is nothing short of miraculous that Maxine his wife has put up with this passion project of ours for so long. Hardly a week goes by that the pair of us are not engaging in some kind of increasingly complex bondage fun. He’s a lucky guy, to have….hang on, what’s that? A crackling in my ear, a hissing, a voice? Earbuds! What’s that….?

“Testing testing…..I hope you can hear me ok. Yes, it’s me, Maxine. By now hopefully you’re awake enough to begin to appreciate your predicament. Let me fill in the blanks for you. You are encased in leather gear, and strapped down well and good to the base of a specially converted coffin. No expense spared for you this time. The coffin is screwed shut. If you listen veeeery carefully, you might just be able to make out the gentle hiss of an oxygen and air tank, which provides enough life-giving gas for….no, not saying! Are you connected to one tank? Two? Twenty? That would be telling! Anyway, enjoy your bondage. Now, time for the twist of twists. Frank is in exactly the same predicament as you. Now here comes the really good bit. You are both side by side, in identical coffins and both of you are the traditional six feet under! Yes! Buried! Both of you! I’ve put up with your stupid games for so, so long, that I had as good as lost my husband to you long ago. Well now, you can both go out in a bondage blaze of glory! Oh, and one final thing. The pieces of paper you were instructed to point to were all fixed as soon as I got wind of this latest game. Each sheet of paper said “For Ever”.

There goes my heart again!
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Re: Binding Choice

Post by Kinbaku »

Almost an Edgar Allan Poe story. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:34 Almost an Edgar Allan Poe story. :D
I know "Cask of Amontillado", "Pit and the Pendulum" and "Tell Tale Heart". And of course, "The Raven".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Thank you very much; I am a lifelong horror fan, literature and movies :twisted:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:26
I know "Cask of Amontillado", "Pit and the Pendulum" and "Tell Tale Heart". And of course, "The Raven".
Horror and bondage-type themes do so often work well together :D