Scenario for the next 2 days

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anything_Once

Scenario for the next 2 days

Post by Anything_Once »

Short notice, I suddenly have 2 days off and I have many chores to do around the house. Hoping someone might have a scenario to make it more interesting/challenging or give a kinky break.

The jobs that need to be done include.

Wash the clothes
Washing up
Clean the kitchen
Organise the bedroom
Clean the bathroom
Dust and hoover
Organise the dining room

The toy box available

Lots of rope 2-15 meters
2 rolls vet wrap
Leather cuffs, collar, and leash
Leather chest harness
Chastity device
Nipple clamps (peg, clover, clover with weights)
Enema kit (2 quarts) and inflatable plug
Puppy gear (black ears and tail, brown ears and tail, red and black hood.
Sensory deprivation hood
Sensory deprivation gas mask
Blindfold
Earplugs/wireless headphones
An indoors kennel with anchor points in corners and ceiling
Small and inflatable butt plug
Dildo (s/m/l/XL)
Gags (bit and penis)
Tail plugs (fluffy and rubber)
Tail harnesses (black and brown tails, can hold thing in butt)
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Kinbaku

Re: Scenario for the next 2 days

Post by Kinbaku »

Anything_Once wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 12:50 Hoping someone might have a scenario to make it more interesting/challenging or give a kinky break.
Chastity device and inflatable butt plug on, leather cuffs, collar, and leash and the leather chest harness.
Wireless headphones with sexy sounds (like sexy hypno sounds) during the whole time.
With a rope tie above your knees your legs together and if you are right-handed: tie your right hand at your back to the leather chest harness.

You must do all your home work with only your least usual hand.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Hope you don’t mind me adding to your ideas Kinbaku.

Add a small weight to your plug which will sway as you move.
Set the key for chastity to release after 6 hours to avoid temptation to remove and play.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

pledgeay wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 18:48 Hope you don’t mind me adding to your ideas Kinbaku.
Of course not!
I would even like to encourage other members to also write dares or share their experiences with their own scenarios and dares.

My ideas also come from reading other people's scenarios. :oops:
And ideas from others bring new variations and ideas for the future new members. :hi:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'll give this a shot:

Start off with putting in your earplugs, then put your headphones over the top. Play either pink noise or this maid hypnosis loop on repeat (you may need an add-in like Enhancer for Youtube to do that online, or download it in some way and put it on repeat on your favourite audio player)

Put in your choice of butt plug and secure it in place with rope or the tail harness. Put on your leather collar

Tie your legs just above the knees closely, then at the ankle with just a few inches of space so you can only take small steps. Put on your nipple clamps. Then lastly, use the vet wrap to wrap at least one hand into a fist. Both hands if you can manage it. (Don't make it too tight, you don't want to cut off the blood supply or make it too uncomfortable).

Now, as you're reading this I want you to pick which one of the tasks you're going to complete bound this way and estimate how long it will take you. Be honest and don't overestimate on purpose :whip: . Picked a number? Good. Now select the text hidden text below so you can read it.

Hidden text below
Now subtract 5 minutes from the time you think you need for your task, check the current time and get to work. You're not allowed to look at the time or a clock while you work and if you catch yourself doing so, keep track of how many times that happens. Once you've finished you can look at the time and see how many minutes above the allowed time it took you to complete it. No cheating, no doing a half-assed job. It needs to be done properly! Count how many minutes it took you above the time, add the number of times you looked at a clock or the time while working, then double that number. This is your punishment time. Remove the vet wrap from your hand(s) if you need to, put on your puppy gear (minus the tail if it's not compatible with the plug you're wearing) and the leather cuffs. Bring some rope or a short chain and the blindfold with you to the kennel. Check the time again just before you enter the kennel. Tie a rope or the chain to one of the anchor points in a corner, put on the blindfold, then secure your wrists and collar as close as possible together into the corner on as short a leash as you can. You are to stay like that for the duration of your punishment time. Since you won't know how long you're actually there (I didn't say you could set a timer!) you'll just have to estimate, then release yourself from the corner. Check the time again, and if your punishment time is done you can free yourself. If you released yourself too early, repeat the punishment from the start!

Have fun

Hidden text above
Last edited by Gregovic on 21 Feb 2024, 00:10, edited 1 time in total.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 23:10 I'll give this a shot:
Nice idea with that hidden text. :idea: :wink:
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

I agree with you. Would be great if we all helped each other out.
Some of us however have a much more creative mind which make it easier.
I enjoy the scenarios and dares from other as it mixes it up and hopefully challenges me. Also give a sense of having a master/mistress giving out tasks. 🤭🤭

Again though it would be wonderfull if more users could give out more dares/scenarios as we all have so many experiences and different ideas
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Wow gregovic such a great scenario.
I had a Similar idea. Some how Lock someone then give the rest of the task later to get out.
I didn’t even know you could do hidden text
How was it done?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

pledgeay wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 08:56 Wow gregovic such a great scenario.
I had a Similar idea. Some how Lock someone then give the rest of the task later to get out.
How was it done?
ancient chinese secret
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

pledgeay wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 08:56 ...
How was it done?
Just set the font color equal to the background color.

@Gregovic: A really nice idea, indeed! :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

pledgeay wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 08:56 Wow gregovic such a great scenario.
How was it done?
As Blacky said, I just set the text color the same as the background color. To get the hex color code I used an online color picker website that you can paste a screenshot to. With the alternating background colors on posts its a bit of a guess which color it should be but they're vlose enough that the text is nearly unreadable anyway if you get slightly the wrong shade. And there's always the edit button to get it bang on.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Thank you for the great scenarios.

I will be splitting the tasks across the day and starting shortly.

I'll give you all an update on how it went. Always happy to receive anything else you want to throw at me.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Today I started with Gregovic suggestion and then finished off with Kinbakus.

As I had the day off I already started my day in my kennel as my wife had me sleep there. Once she was up and and allowed me out she got ready for work whilst I got ready for the scenarios provided once she had left.

I started with Gregovics scenario when organising the dining room. As this room is also used as a craft room I estimated an 1 hour and 15 mins so that became 1 hours 10 mins.
My headphones are in-ear ones so I left off the ear plugs and I can't have both. Other than that I followed all the set up instructions and made the following choices.
I chose to use pink noice using my phones White Noise app, I picked the inflatable plug as it has a ball inside that moves nicely when I move and used the tail harness (a strap on harness worn backwards with a tail attached) to secure it. After wearing the collar and tying above my knees I secured the ankle cuffs with a 3 inch connector giving tiny steps.
Finally on went the nipple clamps and thanks to prior experience I managed to wrap both hands in vet wrap.

Luckily I don't have a clock in my dining room so I didn't fall foul of checking the time and just go to work.
To make sure I didn't do a half assed job my wife gave me a check list of task to be done in the dining room.
Put away craft supplies
Sort pile of books back to bookcase
Sort DOOM (Didn't Organise, Only Moved) bags left in dining room
Hoover floors

Attempting to tidy without fingers, only fists, is very difficult and I dropped things many times. Putting the books were the easiest but the craft supplies were hard. My wife crotchets and those needles are difficlt to pick up with fist. Hooving was also challenging as I needed it clamped under my arm to hold it.

By the time I finished the tasks and put the hoover away I was hot, sweaty, and had taken 1 hour 33 mins. Feell thats 23 minutes over giving 46 mins punishment time.

In order to attach the chains for the punishment I had to remove the vet wrap. As I already had my tail and collar I added the wrist cuffs and ears. Other than the vet wrap I removed nothing else.
My outfit for the punishment was...
Puppy ear head band
Blind Fold
Wireless headphones playing pink noice
Leather collar
Nipple clamps
Wrist cuffs
Inflatable plug
Tail harness
Rope tying knnes together
Ankle cuffs with 3 inch connector

I an not certain how long the chain was but I lock my wrists and collar as close to the corner of my kennel as I could and curled up to wait out my time.
After some time I unlock the chain and checked the time to find it had been 29 mins. Daunted now as my nipples were feeling sore now I went back in the kennel but second time round I managed to make it to 57 minutes. I think I go very lucky. Even now my nipples still feel tender. I am glad I didnt use the clover clamps or the weighted ones.

At this point I took a break for lunch and removed everything to give my body a break before starting again.

After lunch it was time to do Kinbakus scenario whilst cleaning the bathroom.

On went to the chastity, and the plug when back in. I am sure the inflatable plug when larger having has some practice earlier in the day.
The leather cuffs, collar, leash and harness all when on next. The harness rests rings over the nipples that were still tender and when it shifted I got a pleasant and mildly painful shock untill the adjusted to the feeling. My legs where tied again above the knees and my right hand was attach to the back of the harness.
The headphones were set playing the audio taken various bondage videos.
Cleaning the bathroom took about an hour as it was mostly done already but took time as scrubbing the tool, sink, and tiles was harder and the shifting of the harness kept being a distraction.
Organising the cleaning products and bath supplies was easy as its just moving things around. The mopping was a challenge as that really requires 2 hands and I only has one.
However the bath room is now complete.

As I write this I am sitting still in the bondage from Kinbakus scenario. Once I am done I will be removing the bondage as I have gotten a message from my wife detailing my evening.
I am to make sure I have showered, prepare dinner for her return with some mutual friends.
We are having a game night but when the friends leave she will be making me here puppy again tonight and I will be sleeping in my kennel again.
I will however be able to take more scenarios or repeat these ones tomorrow for the rest of my jobs.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Thank you for your story. :love:

For tomorrow you can add the following:
Take a good look at the area you need to purify for fifteen minutes.
Then put on your earplugs, put on your blindfold and put on your sensory deprivation gas mask to ensure that you breathe sensibly.

Now the task is to clean the room according to Gregovic's system under the same conditions, but for every thing you have forgotten or not done well enough, 10 minutes are added for your kennel time on your hands and knees, the leash tied. at the corner that corresponds to a corner of the walls so that this is the only view you see. :twisted:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:13 Thank you for your story. :love:

For tomorrow you can add the following:
Take a good look at the area you need to purify for fifteen minutes.
Then put on your earplugs, put on your blindfold and put on your sensory deprivation gas mask to ensure that you breathe sensibly.

Now the task is to clean the room according to Gregovic's system under the same conditions, but for every thing you have forgotten or not done well enough, 10 minutes are added for your kennel time on your hands and knees, the leash tied. at the corner that corresponds to a corner of the walls so that this is the only view you see. :twisted:
I'm assuming you mean the time penalty calculations, not the actual bondage?