Scenario for the next 2 days

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anything_Once

Re: Scenario for the next 2 days

Post by Anything_Once »

kinbaku wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:13 Thank you for your story. :love:

For tomorrow you can add the following:
Take a good look at the area you need to purify for fifteen minutes.
Then put on your earplugs, put on your blindfold and put on your sensory deprivation gas mask to ensure that you breathe sensibly.

Now the task is to clean the room according to Gregovic's system under the same conditions, but for every thing you have forgotten or not done well enough, 10 minutes are added for your kennel time on your hands and knees, the leash tied. at the corner that corresponds to a corner of the walls so that this is the only view you see. :twisted:
That is evil, I love it.

My wife and I got some extra jobs done. The tasks I have remaining are,
  • Organise the bedroom
  • Dust and hoover all rooms
  • Organise the living room
This one sounds perfect for organising the bedroom..
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

So evil… wish it was me… however not sure I’d be able to it..
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

pledgeay wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 05:08 So evil… wish it was me… however not sure I’d be able to it..
Would love knowing someone else tried this and how they did!
If you get the time why not see how close to the scenario set up you can get and let us know how it goes.

Right now I'm still curled up with my collar locked and chained in my kennel. Just waiting on my wife waking and releasing me when she heads to work. The I get started :D

I'll do a write up once I am done
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

This mornings scenario was great. I like to give a write up of the experience, I hope enjoy it.

As mentioned earlier I slept in my kennel last night and had my collar chained there. I wasn't released untill she was headed out the door for work around 9. After a quick stretch, skipped breakfast, and morning routine I went straight to my new task.

I gathered everything together that I would need and went back to the bedroom to start my 15 minutes of looking over the bedroom and the worked needed.
  • Make the bed.
  • Tidy away bedding from kennel.
  • Replace soft toys on bed in the right places.
  • Refill water cup beside bed.
  • Pick up dirty clothes for the wash basket.
  • Put away pile of folded clothes.
  • Hoover the carpet.
Without touching anything I looked over the tasks trying my best to memorise not just the what needed doing but where everything was. I figured the order above would be best as order for them. I already knew I would be failing some tasks as the chances of getting the clothes in the right draws using wrapped fists is going to be impossible! Regardless, been told not half assing it so I promise I tried my best.

Not wanting to cheat and get extra looking time I began getting ready after 10 mins of looking.

In went the inflatabe plug and back on with the tail harness and my collar. I got the same rope as yesterday and tied my knees the on again with the cuffs and the 3 inch connector for them.
I did one final look around the room whilst I put in the ear phones with pink noise playing, got the clamps on, and put the blind fold on resting on top of my head with the gas mask near by. Thinking I could get the gasmask and blindfold out with my fists I used the same vet wrap as ysetrday to wrap my hands again. Once secured I checked the time and predicted how long this would take. I thought an hour which means I hhad 55 minutes to get the job done. I now waited down the clock to not waste any of my 15 mins to view the room. Once the time came I lowered the blind fold easily, picked up the gas mask and dropped it. Oppps. Bending down I fumbled around till I found it and begin placing it over my head but struggled with the straps. They are rubber and I hadn't lossened them. Without fingers I couldn't quite hold it and get the back behind my head to put in in place. I am not sure how long it took but I suspect I spent around 5 mins fumbling untill I figured I could hold it against a wall with the top of my head against the lower half and carefully pinch the back between fists and position it just enough the I could slide it on. It was uncomfortable as I have long hair and the rubber pulled at it. Still it was now on and I had less time.

Making the bed was the easiest task of them all. A nice big bed frame to guide me around to the corners to straighted the duvet and fidn the pillows to plump and striaghten. First job done easy and quite fast despite the small steps as I coul dmove with purpose knowing exactly where I was going. I hoped this might be easier than I thought after the bad start, I'll be proven wrong.

Tidy away the kennel was next. I should explain the kennel. The kennel is actually under our bed. We have a high bed made out of ikea storage units around the edge giving an area underneath perfect for someone to crawl around under with some hidden storage under the bed. The entrance to this is usually covered unless it is in use. The floor of the kennel is covered in pet beds and when sleeping in it a pillow and blanket is pulled out from the bottom of the wardrobe for me to use. So this task should be simple again and I was mostly. Small steps around to the foot of the bed, get on all fours, crawl under, hit head against the kennel ceiling anchor point, stop to say ouch. Once that was out of the way I grabbed the pillow and the blinket on the way out and moved over to the wardrobe, pillows down. Then folding the blanket. Easy to do by feel, having a blanket rub against clamped nipples whilst you do it really is a distraction. Second task done and feels like I am on a roll.

Replace soft toys on bed in the right places. My wife has 3 toys she keeps in the bed lined up left to right, Stitch, Oogie boogie, and Angel. However they almost never manage a whole night on the bed. Easy I spotted those earlier, one by the door, one by hear bed side table and one at the foot of the bed. Downside it I wasn't sure which was which. Bed side table was closest, I went to roughly where I remember it felt my foot kick it so bent to pick it up. It had 4 legs so either Angel or Stitch. Convinced it was Stitch I put it on the left. back round to the foot of the bed I tried to find the next with my feet and couldn't. On my hands and knees I continued and found it near the right side of the bed, I must of knocked it earlier. Two legs, that was Oogie Boogie, it the middle it goes. Last one was by the door which was where I was to place the last toy. Didn't take long for my feet to find it. Being the last one and convinced it was Angel I placed it on the right.

Refill water cup beside bed was next and would be interesting. My taps have handles and can be operated with elbows so no problem there. However I would think spilling water would be a job not done well and give me a penalty. Back round to the other side of the bed to grab the cup from the bed side table. Carefully felt across the table till I got the cup, lifted it was both hands and slowly walkled to the bathroom. Once there I put the cup on the sink, turned on the tap and filled the cup till it was over flowing then poured some out and stopped the tap. Hard art now, getting it back without spilling it. Gently picking it up I brought it close and held it against my chest for the slow walk. I soon thought this may of been a mistake as I felt water run down my chest half way to the bedroom. Not much but enough to notice. Thats a penality and I couldn't tell how much was lost so I turned back, refilled, and this time carried with two hands back to the bed and get it placed back where it belongs. Not sure if I spilt any the second time thanks to the vet wrap but we will see when I finish.

Pick up dirty clothes for the wash basket. I had counted 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of trousers, 1 bra, 1 knickers, 2 socks. 8 items all dropped in the same area which should make it easier, not being able to use fingers and feel the items will make it harder being certain I have them all or picked up 2 items. I won't detail all the trips too and from the was basket but I will say that after 6 trips I couldn't feel any more clothes on the floor. I tried searching with my feet, I even went on hands an knees and tried to see if I could feel anything usuing my forearms. Nothing was left so I moved on.

Put away pile of folded clothes took the longest. Up to now I think I might of spent 20-25 mins doing this, I can't be certain but it felt like I spent the same amount of time again on the clothes pile. I picked up the clothes pile as best I could and moved it to the bed so I woun't have to bend some much for each item. Then began the work of trying to pick up each item one at a time, figure out what it was and put it away. Without fingers to feel and eyes to see it was impossible but trying to do my best. I was the one who folded them and each item is folded differently. I managed to divide up the clothes pretty accurately, I could tell t-shirts, trousers, skirts, socks and underwear apart due to the folds but it was slow. The problem I had was tell who the clothes belonged to so they would get in the right draws. I judged size as best I could knowing that there are some oversized t-shirts for my wife that are about my size.

Hoover the carpet was the last task, I had kept the hoover to hand for this task so I wouldn't have to use stairs bound like this. This was relatively striaght forward but had to be last for the floor to be clear. Like yesterday I had to hold the hoover against my body due ot my wrapped hands. It kept knocking the chain on the clamps reminding my nipples were sore. At this point I knew I was almost certainly over the time limit now. Getting the hoovering done I used my teeth to unwrap my hands as I would need that done for the punishmnet any and removed the gasmask and blindfold to check my time.

Checking the time it took me 1 hour and 19 mins. Giving me 48 mins of punishment time before penalties for bad jobs.

Penalties earnt for each task.
  • Make the bed - Completed without penalty.
  • Tidy away bedding from kennel - Completed without penality.
  • Replace soft toys on bed in the right places - Stitch and Angel where in the wrong places - 10 mins added.
  • Refill water cup beside bed - Water spilt on first attempt, second attempt acceptable - 10 mins added.
  • Pick up dirty clothes for the wash basket - 7/8 clothes in basket, 1 sock left on floor - 10 mins added.
  • Put away pile of folded clothes - Multiple items in wrong draws - 10 mins added.
  • Hoover the carpet. Completed without penalty.
  • Any missed tasks - No tasks left uncompleted, no penalty added.
That gives a grand total of 1 hour and 28 minutes punishment time.

Whilst it was not mentioned in the original suggestion I quickly went abount correcting the mistakes made whilst I could see then went straight to the punishment.
So I got my clip on puppy ears this time as they work with the mask, wrist cuffs and chain from yesterday. I lowered the blindfold and gas mask, put the ears on and locked myself in place. Whilst on all fours facing a corner I could not see I got to thinking. I really didn't want to restart the punishment by leaving early, I didn't think my nipples could take it as they would be getting very sore by the end. Knowing the time I started and the duration I know I have to last till 12:26. I reckon if I stay tied untill I felt hungry and then wait some longer I should be able to do this in one attempt.

So I waited, over time my stance on all fours became uncomfortable so I transitioned my stance. I swapped between laying on my side, being on all fours and laying on my front which gave me a jolt when the clamps moved around. After a while I began to feel hungry and ignored it waiting out the time. Finally I was getting to hungry and decided it must be about time to finish.

I unlocked the chain, raised the mask and blindfold to check the time. It was 12:52. I gladly remove those clamps first despite the pain when removed and began to undo the rest of the bondage.
I am now writing this up whilst eating a large lunch and taking a break. That one was very good and despite the sore nipples I enjoyed it greatly.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:07
kinbaku wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:13 Now the task is to clean the room according to Gregovic's system under the same conditions, ...
I'm assuming you mean the time penalty calculations, not the actual bondage?
Yes, mainly the time penalty calculations, but the rest is always nice if he does that too. :twisted: :wink:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Anything_Once wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:56 This mornings scenario was great. I like to give a write up of the experience, I hope enjoy it.

As mentioned earlier I slept in my kennel last night and had my collar chained there. I wasn't released untill she was headed out the door for work around 9. After a quick stretch, skipped breakfast, and morning routine I went straight to my new task.

I gathered everything together that I would need and went back to the bedroom to start my 15 minutes of looking over the bedroom and the worked needed.
  • Make the bed.
  • Tidy away bedding from kennel.
  • Replace soft toys on bed in the right places.
  • Refill water cup beside bed.
  • Pick up dirty clothes for the wash basket.
  • Put away pile of folded clothes.
  • Hoover the carpet.
Without touching anything I looked over the tasks trying my best to memorise not just the what needed doing but where everything was. I figured the order above would be best as order for them. I already knew I would be failing some tasks as the chances of getting the clothes in the right draws using wrapped fists is going to be impossible! Regardless, been told not half assing it so I promise I tried my best.

Not wanting to cheat and get extra looking time I began getting ready after 10 mins of looking.

In went the inflatabe plug and back on with the tail harness and my collar. I got the same rope as yesterday and tied my knees the on again with the cuffs and the 3 inch connector for them.
I did one final look around the room whilst I put in the ear phones with pink noise playing, got the clamps on, and put the blind fold on resting on top of my head with the gas mask near by. Thinking I could get the gasmask and blindfold out with my fists I used the same vet wrap as ysetrday to wrap my hands again. Once secured I checked the time and predicted how long this would take. I thought an hour which means I hhad 55 minutes to get the job done. I now waited down the clock to not waste any of my 15 mins to view the room. Once the time came I lowered the blind fold easily, picked up the gas mask and dropped it. Oppps. Bending down I fumbled around till I found it and begin placing it over my head but struggled with the straps. They are rubber and I hadn't lossened them. Without fingers I couldn't quite hold it and get the back behind my head to put in in place. I am not sure how long it took but I suspect I spent around 5 mins fumbling untill I figured I could hold it against a wall with the top of my head against the lower half and carefully pinch the back between fists and position it just enough the I could slide it on. It was uncomfortable as I have long hair and the rubber pulled at it. Still it was now on and I had less time.

Making the bed was the easiest task of them all. A nice big bed frame to guide me around to the corners to straighted the duvet and fidn the pillows to plump and striaghten. First job done easy and quite fast despite the small steps as I coul dmove with purpose knowing exactly where I was going. I hoped this might be easier than I thought after the bad start, I'll be proven wrong.

Tidy away the kennel was next. I should explain the kennel. The kennel is actually under our bed. We have a high bed made out of ikea storage units around the edge giving an area underneath perfect for someone to crawl around under with some hidden storage under the bed. The entrance to this is usually covered unless it is in use. The floor of the kennel is covered in pet beds and when sleeping in it a pillow and blanket is pulled out from the bottom of the wardrobe for me to use. So this task should be simple again and I was mostly. Small steps around to the foot of the bed, get on all fours, crawl under, hit head against the kennel ceiling anchor point, stop to say ouch. Once that was out of the way I grabbed the pillow and the blinket on the way out and moved over to the wardrobe, pillows down. Then folding the blanket. Easy to do by feel, having a blanket rub against clamped nipples whilst you do it really is a distraction. Second task done and feels like I am on a roll.

Replace soft toys on bed in the right places. My wife has 3 toys she keeps in the bed lined up left to right, Stitch, Oogie boogie, and Angel. However they almost never manage a whole night on the bed. Easy I spotted those earlier, one by the door, one by hear bed side table and one at the foot of the bed. Downside it I wasn't sure which was which. Bed side table was closest, I went to roughly where I remember it felt my foot kick it so bent to pick it up. It had 4 legs so either Angel or Stitch. Convinced it was Stitch I put it on the left. back round to the foot of the bed I tried to find the next with my feet and couldn't. On my hands and knees I continued and found it near the right side of the bed, I must of knocked it earlier. Two legs, that was Oogie Boogie, it the middle it goes. Last one was by the door which was where I was to place the last toy. Didn't take long for my feet to find it. Being the last one and convinced it was Angel I placed it on the right.

Refill water cup beside bed was next and would be interesting. My taps have handles and can be operated with elbows so no problem there. However I would think spilling water would be a job not done well and give me a penalty. Back round to the other side of the bed to grab the cup from the bed side table. Carefully felt across the table till I got the cup, lifted it was both hands and slowly walkled to the bathroom. Once there I put the cup on the sink, turned on the tap and filled the cup till it was over flowing then poured some out and stopped the tap. Hard art now, getting it back without spilling it. Gently picking it up I brought it close and held it against my chest for the slow walk. I soon thought this may of been a mistake as I felt water run down my chest half way to the bedroom. Not much but enough to notice. Thats a penality and I couldn't tell how much was lost so I turned back, refilled, and this time carried with two hands back to the bed and get it placed back where it belongs. Not sure if I spilt any the second time thanks to the vet wrap but we will see when I finish.

Pick up dirty clothes for the wash basket. I had counted 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of trousers, 1 bra, 1 knickers, 2 socks. 8 items all dropped in the same area which should make it easier, not being able to use fingers and feel the items will make it harder being certain I have them all or picked up 2 items. I won't detail all the trips too and from the was basket but I will say that after 6 trips I couldn't feel any more clothes on the floor. I tried searching with my feet, I even went on hands an knees and tried to see if I could feel anything usuing my forearms. Nothing was left so I moved on.

Put away pile of folded clothes took the longest. Up to now I think I might of spent 20-25 mins doing this, I can't be certain but it felt like I spent the same amount of time again on the clothes pile. I picked up the clothes pile as best I could and moved it to the bed so I woun't have to bend some much for each item. Then began the work of trying to pick up each item one at a time, figure out what it was and put it away. Without fingers to feel and eyes to see it was impossible but trying to do my best. I was the one who folded them and each item is folded differently. I managed to divide up the clothes pretty accurately, I could tell t-shirts, trousers, skirts, socks and underwear apart due to the folds but it was slow. The problem I had was tell who the clothes belonged to so they would get in the right draws. I judged size as best I could knowing that there are some oversized t-shirts for my wife that are about my size.

Hoover the carpet was the last task, I had kept the hoover to hand for this task so I wouldn't have to use stairs bound like this. This was relatively striaght forward but had to be last for the floor to be clear. Like yesterday I had to hold the hoover against my body due ot my wrapped hands. It kept knocking the chain on the clamps reminding my nipples were sore. At this point I knew I was almost certainly over the time limit now. Getting the hoovering done I used my teeth to unwrap my hands as I would need that done for the punishmnet any and removed the gasmask and blindfold to check my time.

Checking the time it took me 1 hour and 19 mins. Giving me 48 mins of punishment time before penalties for bad jobs.

Penalties earnt for each task.
  • Make the bed - Completed without penalty.
  • Tidy away bedding from kennel - Completed without penality.
  • Replace soft toys on bed in the right places - Stitch and Angel where in the wrong places - 10 mins added.
  • Refill water cup beside bed - Water spilt on first attempt, second attempt acceptable - 10 mins added.
  • Pick up dirty clothes for the wash basket - 7/8 clothes in basket, 1 sock left on floor - 10 mins added.
  • Put away pile of folded clothes - Multiple items in wrong draws - 10 mins added.
  • Hoover the carpet. Completed without penalty.
  • Any missed tasks - No tasks left uncompleted, no penalty added.
That gives a grand total of 1 hour and 28 minutes punishment time.

Whilst it was not mentioned in the original suggestion I quickly went abount correcting the mistakes made whilst I could see then went straight to the punishment.
So I got my clip on puppy ears this time as they work with the mask, wrist cuffs and chain from yesterday. I lowered the blindfold and gas mask, put the ears on and locked myself in place. Whilst on all fours facing a corner I could not see I got to thinking. I really didn't want to restart the punishment by leaving early, I didn't think my nipples could take it as they would be getting very sore by the end. Knowing the time I started and the duration I know I have to last till 12:26. I reckon if I stay tied untill I felt hungry and then wait some longer I should be able to do this in one attempt.

So I waited, over time my stance on all fours became uncomfortable so I transitioned my stance. I swapped between laying on my side, being on all fours and laying on my front which gave me a jolt when the clamps moved around. After a while I began to feel hungry and ignored it waiting out the time. Finally I was getting to hungry and decided it must be about time to finish.

I unlocked the chain, raised the mask and blindfold to check the time. It was 12:52. I gladly remove those clamps first despite the pain when removed and began to undo the rest of the bondage.
I am now writing this up whilst eating a large lunch and taking a break. That one was very good and despite the sore nipples I enjoyed it greatly.
Well done one getting that finished. Glad you enjoyed it.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Anything_Once wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:56 That one was very good and despite the sore nipples I enjoyed it greatly.
Thank you for this great story from what you did and that you enjoyed it.
The sore nipples are the souvenirs that you get from your trip in bondage land. :mrgreen: