Long walk with geolocation

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
ruru67

Re: Long walk with geolocation

Post by ruru67 »

kinbaku wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 07:01I have the app "Stay Alive!" on my smartphone to ensure that my smartphone does not turn off.
I'd been quite deliberately turning the phone off to be sure of having enough battery, just lighting it up again if I wanted to check the route or as I approached a waypoint. For the previous couple of outings I'd taken a spare battery and charge cable with me, but didn't appear to be in any danger of needing them, and frankly they were just a nuisance. It was just that in my haste to finish the homeward leg, I didn't think to turn it back on for that final waypoint.

I also didn't want to accidentally do something that might upset the app or the web browser. So I really wanted the phone locked when I wasn't actively using it.

It doesn't really need a waypoint for home; it's just that without it the game would end before providing the map to get back. I don't really need that, but it would kinda offend me for the map to not show and track the whole route. But what I might do is have a "complete" button appear after the last remote waypoint is reached (and the ETA for the route home is passed), and pressing that would end the game and unlock the box. That way I'd still have the map and running display of when all the waypoints were reached right up to the point where I was ready to unlock.
It's a good thing that no one saw you - after all, the tension remains while you walk through that illuminated street and don't know what will happen next,
Yeah. I know that the chances of someone actually stopping me to talk are pretty low - I mean even on crowded streets that doesn't happen a whole lot. So I figure that the chances of being accosted by one of the no-one-at-all on the streets of suburbia after midnight on a weekday are pretty low.

But of course they're not zero. And there's always a possibility that someone stumbling along the street in a skirt and long hair might attract the, uh, wrong sort of attention. Or be seen as a damsel in distress in need of rescue. Or treat the face mask as a deliberate attempt to hide my face (which it is) for nefarious purposes (which it isn't).

I'm wondering if I should take a little printed card I can show that says, "I am fine. It is just a game. Please leave me alone." (or have that in my phone's notes app ready to show.)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 09:41 I'm wondering if I should take a little printed card I can show that says, "I am fine. It is just a game. Please leave me alone." (or have that in my phone's notes app ready to show.)
Having such a piece of paper with you is always safe.
Your phone might refuse to turn on in that urgent case (Murphy's law). :shock: :mrgreen:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

kinbaku wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 10:35Having such a piece of paper with you is always safe.
Your phone might refuse to turn on in that urgent case (Murphy's law). :shock: :mrgreen:
No harm in doing both, in case the card gets dropped and lost while fumbling the phone in and out of the pocket...
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 10:58 No harm in doing both, in case the card gets dropped and lost while fumbling the phone in and out of the pocket...
Yeah, even better! :rofl:
We are a collaborating company of BoundAnna. :wink: :hi:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I'm still thinking about choosing waypoints randomly ...
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 12:27 I'm still thinking about choosing waypoints randomly ...
For example, if you create 100 text files, each with different routes named a number from 01 to 99.
You can then select a random number between 0 and 100, which then decides which route you should take (without you knowing in advance).

I have a folder with about a hundred genre Cock-Hero videos where a random one is taken if I want to use something like that in my bondage. :oops:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

kinbaku wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 16:48 For example, if you create 100 text files, each with different routes named a number from 01 to 99.
You can then select a random number between 0 and 100, which then decides which route you should take (without you knowing in advance).
Yeah, I'd find it a more interesting project to have it generate waypoints randomly. I'm thinking that I choose a time range, and then randomly choose waypoints one by one that haven't been used yet and aren't too close to any previous waypoint, and keep adding waypoints until the total travel time (including the trip home) is estimated to be in the range. (Self-imposed impediments like ridonkulous heels or knee tethers would have to be accounted for manually!)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 06:28 (Self-imposed impediments like ridonkulous heels or knee tethers would have to be accounted for manually!)
You can also determine the clothing and accessories in those text files. That makes it even more random and also increases the number of possible trips - the same route with different accessories can make a big difference (just like iron high heels on a quiet night add the extra problem of not making noise).
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

kinbaku wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 12:53(just like iron high heels on a quiet night add the extra problem of not making noise).
You have iron heels?

I've been fairly conservative in my choices of heels so far - as noted, the terrain around here ain't exactly flat. The paths I've taken so far have been all been paved, but there are some possible routes that may not be.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 13:58
kinbaku wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 12:53(just like iron high heels on a quiet night add the extra problem of not making noise).
You have iron heels?
No, I don't have them myself, but a few metal thumbtacks under the heel of a shoe can also give that click-clack sound on the pavement. :mrgreen:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Heh, yeah, drawing attention to myself is not on the plans.

No major changes in code functionality this time.

So another run tonight. I decided to forgo the knee tethers this time. That meant I didn't need the wig and mask, and without the mask I bailed on the gag too. But I did go for a corset (tight), a metal butt plug, and wedges again, but this time short ankle boots - these have slightly higher heels than the other boots. They also lace up, making for a surer fit. Straight-leg jeans covered the tops of the boots; the belt on them locked; there would be no getting that plug out until I unlocked.

The reason for the caution is that while so far I had stayed on paved paths, tonight was going to tackle the largest hill in the area, and I hadn't been up there, but suspected that the paths would not be paved.

Again, down the zigzag. This I made pretty good time, but did have to be a bit careful with the heels. Once on the flat(ish) path - the early part of the route being the same as the abortive one a few weeks ago - progress was much quicker than with the knee tethers, and I passed the waypoint that had defeated me back then. A bit further the path ran parallel to (but separated from) the road, one of the busiest suburban roads here. I actually saw vehicles this time. Both of them.

And around the back side of the hill. The first stage of climbing the hill was a concrete path between two cul-de-sacs; at the second of these had the entrance to the reserve hill. Now it got more difficult; the track up the hill was compacted gravel, but this part clearly saw some vehicles and it was very uneven. My heels were not super narrow, but did taper and the height meant the irregular surface took some care lest they top over and sprain an ankle. On the plus side, the fairly steep uphill significantly reduced the angle of my feet!

The geolocation stuff was playing silly-buggers and I missed the waypoint on the way up, and had to back down a short way to mark it off. Then on up the to the top of the hill. Bu this time my feet were getting a little sore; these shoes were less padded than the others. although they did fit well and I wasn't getting any chafing.

I passed the waypoint at the top of the hill without incident, and started down, this time via the side of the hill closest to the way back. The track was less irregular (still unpaved though), but oh boy, was it steep! For several parts I was doing the one foot barely past the other, knees bent to accommodate the heel height, hoping not to slip. I needed my phone's light - there was no moon, but some light reflecting from clouds, however much of the route up and down the hill was under a canopy of trees. - on the way up with the wider, less steep (albeit unpaved) road, I'd been content with the light from the phone screen, but for the downhill I needed all the help I could get to be sure of my footing.

Eventually I got down to the road, and sat in a nearby bus stop to recover a bit. I wasn't at the next waypoint; that would be up another hill and my feet needed a break. They felt like they just tip-toed down a mountain, and the balls of my feet were on fire. I sat and played with my phone for a bit, then headed up the next (much smaller) hill for the last waypoint and home. I feel like I'm going to be a bit stiff tomorrow...

The route estimate was about an hour; it took about half an hour longer than that, most of that extra time being taken between those last two waypoints.