Short notice sb play dog cage dare / scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
pledgeay

Short notice sb play dog cage dare / scenarios

Post by pledgeay »

Looking after a friend house and dog Thursday. Place to myself. I’ll get there at 8pm and working the next day at 7am.

I’ll take my latex catsuit (new only worn once, exciting🤭)
Latex hood with nose tube tinted glass eyes and moulded mouth gag
Latex hood with open eyes nose mouth.

Other Items I have are:

* Lovense edge2
* rubber ankle and wrist cuffs
* about 8 locks ( 5 with keys that look the same)
* 2 digital timer locks
* Chains long and short
* Ropes
* Nipple clamps
* Digital power timer.
* Plug in Lamp
* Rotary combination lock.
* Chastity cage.
* Wife’s knickers and I fit into some of her stretcher cloths.🤭 (our secret)
* Duct tape
* Posture collar
* Inflatable butterfly gag
* Saran wrap
* And any other house hold items I have or can be easily bought

I don’t want to take a heap of stuff but Could I please have a relatively simple but exciting scenario.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by pledgeay on 18 Feb 2024, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Re: Short notice sb play

Post by Kinbaku »

Put on your chastity.
Put on your Lovense edge 2 with enough lube, but do not turn it on yet.
Your wife's knickers or her stretcher cloths to hold your edge2 inside.
Take the long chain, make a ring with it that you connect to the back of a chair with a padlock so that the opposite side of that ring is exactly in the middle of the floor under the chair.
Put on your new latex catsuit.
Then the rubber ankle and wrist cuffs.
Turn on the edge2 possibly with a program from Lovense.
Set your 2 timer padlocks to a two hour time frame and check that.
Sit on the chair and connect your ankles to the short chain, but let this ankle chain go into the loop of the long chain. This gives your legs some freedom of movement to give your edge2 extra stimulation, but not enough to remove your feet from under the chair.

Then put on the latex hood with nose tube tinted glass eyes and molded mouth gag.
Then connect your handcuffs behind your back with a rope with a sufficient number of knots. Then connect the rope with the long chain using the 2 timer padlocks in serie, so that one of the padlocks is enough to free you after 2 hours. Then you can start undoing the knots to bring your hands forward. This also serves as a backup if both padlocks should malfunction.
pledgeay

Re: Short notice sb play dare / scenarios

Post by pledgeay »

Thank you I’ll let you know how I go.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

I’ve had a thought…
I will do this scenario at some point, however not just yet.

The house I’m staying in has a dog cage.🤔if I fit would like to use this. I will very unlikely get the opportunity to use a cage again so would like to take advantage of it.

A scenario would be wonderful. If you Feel it’s right for not doing the first scenario, include a punishment.

Thank you and sorry
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

pledgeay wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:45 I’ve had a thought…
I will do this scenario at some point, however not just yet.

The house I’m staying in has a dog cage.🤔if I fit would like to use this. I will very unlikely get the opportunity to use a cage again so would like to take advantage of it.

A scenario would be wonderful. If you Feel it’s right for not doing the first scenario, include a punishment.

Thank you and sorry
No problem, you can do it later. :love:
With the dog cage you can do this:
You can lock the cage with your rotary combination lock.
At night and with the curtains open so that you can see the combination in the morning.
Connect your lamp to the digital power timer so that the lamp comes on for only one minute after every hour.
Are you fast enough to make the correct combination of your combination padlock at that minute? :mrgreen:

As a backup you can use a 4 hour ice lock in series with your rotary combination lock like in the picture with the bars of the cage in the center of the two shoestrings.
Icelock_Padlock.jpg
Icelock_Padlock.jpg (10.39 KiB) Viewed 539 times
pledgeay

Re: Short notice sb play dog cage dare / scenarios

Post by pledgeay »

I will let you know how I go.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

A day late but here I go…I’m nervous, first ever scenario from this page.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Scenario complete.
For day now I’ve be building up to the excitedment.
I Set everything up then put in my toy with some sexy lacy knickers I then put on my latex catsuit. The feeing is so sexy as I run my hands over my body. I had to fight myself from getting hard as next was the chastity. I then put on my hood.
I then got in the cage and locked it it was so hot. Unfortunately the cage is a little small and cramped. I till proceed as I didn’t want to not go ahead. I’d done a test with the light which came on in 15 mins. For 5 mins.
Such a good tease with the Lovense and this was enough to continue on. The light went off and took my breath away. The next darkness was to last 35 mins as I had done the 15 test.. I was very reluctant to do longer in such a confined space..
about 25 mins in I got a little claustrophobic. With the hood and being in complete darkness. Thankfully it was not lock on like the rest on my catsuit. Which I’m still wear for another 1.5 hour until the keys are available. Anyway I had to remove it. I’ve learned that I’m not a fan of long period with out any sight.
The Lovense still tease was keeping me company. Then the light piped back on. And I was able to get out .
So horny from my adventure with 1.5 still to wait for the chastity and keys to remove the catsuit.
And then……

Thank you for the scenario it was very fun.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Thank you for your story and you have already learned something new about yourself. :wink:
Not that it is insurmountable after practice, but you know that at this moment you should not tie yourself up in a dark room with no solution to be released after a short time. 8)