Marie and Josie part 5. The fun begins.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Marie and Josie part 5. The fun begins.

Post by restricted »

Joanne and Vicky, (now back as John and Victor) took their redundancy payment and looked around for more work. Sadly, there wasn’t much about. Marie said they were not to worry as my working with pain, they could earn a few pounds while enjoying themselves. That night in Josie’s house, on their 75-inch TV, the four watched the DVD of Joanne and Vicky. John and Victor said how stupid they looked. Victor recognised when he was first tied up but this was the first that he had known John was in that cupboard all the time. He was shocked. John said he could hear or see nothing at all. He was completely shut off from the surrounding area.

Now in Victor’s and Josie’s house, Josie said they should have a go at tying each other up. “You only did it last time because Mistress Pain was directing you” Victor said. “Rubbish. Of course we can immobilise you. Just the same as you can us” Marie responded. Josie joined in “If the men think they can make a better job of it, they should demonstrate the fact”.

A coin was tossed. Marie called heads and it landed tails up. The women had to be tied up first. Both had to put their nurses’ dresses on and were ordered to lie on the floor face down. They had their hands tied together behind their backs and then their elbows were pulled together. Their knees and then their ankles were tied. Both were gagged but there the similarity ended. Marie was picked up and sat on a chair with her arms draped over the back. A rope went from her wrists to under the chair to her ankles. A rope went around the back of the chair and her waist just under her chest. A further rope was wrapped four times over her thighs and under the chair. That was Marie stuck.

Josie had her ankles brought up and was about to be hog tied when Victor said he had a job to do. He pulled her hands clear of her back and proceeded to spank her as hard as he could. “This is for what you did to me” he told her. He never had a paddle so had to put up with a sore hand himself. Josie’s bum was getting hot and she was moaning. Victor was grinning. He stopped after ten spanks though and laid her face down about four feet from Marie.

John, while Victor was tormenting Josie was screwing two large eye bolts into the wall for him. One at foot level and one at face level. John didn’t understand why Victor wanted this but did it for him. He, Marie and Josie found out why when Victor took a long length of rope threaded it around the rope clinching Josie’s ankle together. He took the two ends of the rope, threaded them though the eyebolt at foot level and then up to the one at face level where he threaded it once more and then tied a huge knot in it so it would not slip through the eye. “There, that’s you secure. Now, we are not going to release you. You will have to escape yourselves, Somehow Josie, you have got to get to Marie and untie her unless Marie can rock the chair over to you and untie you. We are off to the pub. See you later girls. Have fun” The two men left the pair wondering how to get out of their situation.

After much grumphing and mmmming, the pair were exhausted. Josie had failed to get any closer to Marie and had turned back to look at what was holding her. She saw what Victor and John had done and knew she would not be able to reach the knot to untie it. Marie had tried unsuccessfully to break free of the chair or move the chair towards Rosie. An hour later John and Victor turned up again. “Well, well. What have we here? Two helpless damsels caught in our trap” Victor suggested the get a pack of cards and both pick one card, add the numbers together and leave them there for that length of time. “As there are more cards to the value of ten, you might be in for a long wait before we let you go. Mind you, if a joker comes up, that would double the length of time you are there” Marie and Josie started struggling again.
“This is a big turn on for me, Victor. Seeing these two struggle like this, is making me horny” John quipped. Victor agreed” I feel like taking her upstairs and throwing her on the bed and doing my dirty deed with her”

The girls struggled even more. “Keep it up and you will get your present” Both the women knew what John meant and were getting even more horny themselves. Victor poured them all a drink as John untied the women.
That night was a success in the bedroom antics. Both women were well satisfied. They spoke about it at over the phone. But now they had to get even. Later in the day, the two met up go shopping. Walking round the shopping mall, Marie spotted something and she rushed into the shop and came out with a large bag. “What did you buy Marie?” Marie replied that it was a hardware shop. They sold the idea things for what they wanted to incapacitate the men. Josie was intrigued but Marie would not say what it was. Josie kept on at her until Marie relented. She had bought some long thick cable ties. “Easier to hold the men captive”. Josie said that was a good idea. They should look for more items. Eventually they finished up with twenty thick leather belts, two rolls of duct tape, some ear plugs and two lots of two metre lengths of chain and four padlocks. Finally, they bought Marie a vibrator like Josies. They were ready for revenge.

Back at home the women sorted out their purchases. They had plans to shock the men. Both the women had to be good actresses. Josie showed Marie the scene from a film she was thinking about. Marie said she was up for it.
They were in luck; the men were busy washing the cars down. Josie told Victor, “You would be better off in your maid uniform. We might get more people wanting their cars cleaned” Marie laughed. Victor went quiet.
Dinner over the two men were summonsed into Josies house once more. “Right, Vicky, get dressed” Josie ordered Victor. Marie told John to get his satin shorts on. Once dressed they were led up to the bed room. Marie and Josie were in their latex outfits.

John said Marie would not be able to tie him up. Marie disagreed. To give her a chance, John lay on the floor and crossed his hands. “As soon as any rope gets near me, I will stop you. The rope is on the other side of the room you daft idiot. You will never make a kidnapper” he told Marie. What he didn’t see being as he was face down, was the long black cable tie that she pulled out through the neck of the catsuit. “I will put ear plugs in your ears so you can’t hear when I am going to do” John agreed that she could, but she still would not be able to win.

Once she had the ear plug in his ears, she formed the cable tie into a loop and slipped it over his hands, pulling it tight when she had done that. John shouted, “What the hell?” Marie, sitting on his legs got Josie to do the same to his ankles and knees. In the meantime, she clinched the cable tie with another to tighten it around John’s wrists.
Standing up, Marie told him he was her prisoner. Taking some of the straps from Josie, she pushed his ankles together and strapped them tight. The same went for his knees, “Men’s legs seem to be designed for tying up” she joked as she gagged him.

Now John was unable to escape, Victor, now Vicky, came up to the bedroom. She was tied to a chair using straps and the belts. With her arms on the arm rests, her ankles to the legs, around her chest and the chair back. Ropes were also tied from one thigh, under the chair and tied to the other thigh to keep her legs spread. Vicky was then gagged as well. Vicky was facing the bed while John was lying beside it. The two women looked at them. “You are pathetic. Women are far smarter than men. Now you wait until we are ready to release you” Josie told them. The two women walked off leaving them to struggle.

Downstairs, Josie said to Marie that they should really go for the tease. Marie asked what she had in mind. “Put our baby doll nighties on, tease them for a bit. blindfold them and let them think we are making out. We will see how good an actor you are” The pair wandered upstairs with their drinks and snacks. Marie sat on the bed and put her feet on Joanne’s bum. “This makes a nice comfortable foot rest” she exclaimed. Josie sat on the bed looking at the panty’s crotch between Vicky’s legs. “Don’t those panty’s look darling. So feminine. I love Vicky in them. I might dispose of Victors horrible pants and replace them with more panties”

Joanne felt Marie’s feet rubbing up and down his bum cheeks through the satin material. Vicky was squirming at the news she had just heard. Josie wouldn’t do that to him would she? The two women climbed into bed. “I really fancy it now. These two have made me randy. It’s so sad that neither of them is available” Marie said. Josie replied, “Never mind them. Whatever a man can do, a woman can do better. We have those strap-on dildos handy. We can take turns. Who needs men?”

Sipping a little wine, Josie started. She was kissing her own hands up near Marie’s head. Marie started to breath a little deeper. Then she sucked on the baby’s bottle. Marie started to moan a little. Josie turned up the pressure. In no time, Marie was crying “Yes, yes, please, more. I want more” before howling. All the time the women were sitting there watching their husbands struggling.

Then it was Marie's turn to start the action. She turned on a vibrator and used it against her hands. In no time Josie was screaming. “That is beautiful. Don’t stop. Arrrrgh” Then she slumped back as Marie turned the vibrator off. Lastly they wet their hair and foreheads before taking the blindfolds off. All the time they had been watching their husbands. Joanne trying to hump the floor. Vicky struggling against her bonds. “We must do this again Marie” Josie said, “We don’t need the men after all”. They sat in bed drinking the wine enjoying the spectacle of the men trying to escape.
Unfortunately, the pair of women drunk too much wine and fell asleep leaving the men all night. They
woke up with groggy heads and had to think where they were. They went and got dressed before Marie released the men while Josie cooked breakfast.

“Well, we got even with you, didn’t we” Marie asked, John asked if the pair enjoyed making out with each other last might. Both women laughed. “We didn’t do anything. We were too busy watching you two react as you thought we were lesbians” Josie told them, “I can’t wait until the filming starts. Mistress Pain should be contacting us any day now”
The men were relieved, John took Marie home and the two men took them to their bedrooms and made sure the women were well and truly satisfied.

To be continued?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.